IndiaDivine.org

Prasanthi News - 2 Most Memorable Days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

August 31st Evening : From the 29th of August, there were All India Conference of all State Presidents, District presidents and Office bearers of Sri Sathya Sai Seva organizations. Swami showerd His infinite love and grace on all the members. In the Evening at around 4pm, Swami came for Darshan and distributed Robes to all the state presidents. Then Swami personally gave a Robe for each & every delegate with his own Divine Hands and also gave Pada Namaskar to all. There were 600 of them and Swami sat and patiently distributed to everyone . It took one hour for the whole exercise. September 2nd It was the Anniversary of the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust. This year was the 35th Anniversary. The boys who are working in the trust had planned to organize a

program and when they told Swami, Swami was very happy and took interest in the same. Since the hospitals, university, booktrust, etc, all are part of Central Trust, the students of SSSIHL who are currently working in these organizations wanted to come together on this day. In Morning everyone assembled in the Bhajan Hall for a private session with the Lord. Swami came around 8 and came straight to Bhajan Hall. He asked about the program and three group songs were sung. Swami did not want to speak, Then there was formal speeches, one by a lecturer from Brindavan and one by a school teacher. Swami then asked some boys to sing some melodious songs. Swami then casually started talking on various matters relating to hospital, college, etc. towards the end, Swami also told that whatever work that one is doing should be done for one's own satisfaction and not

for others' sake. Swami spent a lot of time till 9.30. In Evening Swami came around 3:45 P.M . After lighting the lamp, Swami asked one student who is now working in CT to introduce the program and speakers. It was followed by speeches by one Brindavan Lecturer, one student working in Trust, and then by elders, Mr Chakravarthy, Mr V Srinivasan, Mr S.V. Giri and Prof G Venkataraman. What followed was a Wonderful Discourse by Swami , Swami said "I did not want to speak, as I have nothing to say, But I am standing here only to Highlight about my students". Swami then said " It is the students who are working so much in the trust. All are doing so much work and I know that some of them are

working day and night. Students are the Central Trust and Central trust is nothing but students". He praised the service done by his students who are all working in CT and other institutions. The entire discourse was about this and His love for the boys. He told us to have love and faith and continue to do our duties. Swami also mentioned that studennts ae here for Him and He is also here only for students. Later, Swami gave wrist watches to one and all of this group of alumni working in the trust. There were around 155 in number. A Most Memorable Day. Om Sai Ram