IndiaDivine.org

We should imprison Swami in our Heart so that He will NOT flee.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If the Lord so chooses, He let Himself bound by the cord of Prema by His close devotees. Here members may feel offended, if i term the word, 'close'. You may say that all are close to Swami and none is far. Yes, it is absolutely true, that the Lord is nearer to us. But He has also warned that the distance between Me and You is the same as the distance between You and Me. A little riddle, isn't it. It is we who feel whether we are closer to Swami or Not. Swami knows that all are in HIM. We, out of delusion feel and sometimes even accuse Swami, that He never looks at us or care for us. It is pure 'self pity'. We should never give in to such negative feelings. How we ascertain Swami never takes care of us etc., You feel so due to the distorted vision. Swami's vision is suffused with Prema and nothing else. He has got equal compassion to one and all. None is more closer to Him. For the sake of Avataric Mission, he may interact with many. During the course many have to be in His immediate presense frequently. Do you mean to say they are closer to Swami. They carry out His instructions from the Organisation level. Hence they have to interact with Swami in the physical level. We devotees must sit patiently but all the while, keeping Swami ever in our consciousness. You have every right to keep him imprisoned. He can not flee from your clutch. Hence do not be disillusioned by the physical nearness of Swami. Sairam.