IndiaDivine.org

There are no 'others'. All are 'you' only.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We take the material world as true and lasting. When we read the newspapers, most of the news contain accidents, terrorist attacks and other negative things our society faces at present. We feel we are safe and secure. It is a false idea. When others suffers, we should not feel that we are secure. In spirituality, one must feel the pain, the otherman undergoes. One must feel sorry for others and pray for their welfare. Hence the prayer, "Lokas Samasthas Sukino Bhavantu" emanated from time immemorial. It is not only our people, we must pray for the welfare of the entire world, entire cosmos, all living and non living beings. When your neighbour is crying from some sufferings, will you simply bolt your door and watch TV? This amounts to pure selfishness. To consider others as different is a great sin. All evolved from the same Paramatma. All are offsprings of God. Then how we can term somebody as others? You say, My family, My people. Why this distinction. Say rather, My world, All are my relatives. Yes, when God is the father and mother of the entire humanity, all are equal and brothers and sisters. Will you not shower the same amount of Love and compassion to the so called 'others' when they are really your own. Hence never hate any people, never judge any people, never limit yourself to particular house, particular street, particular village etc. When God belongs to entire humanity, you too belong to all. Sairam.