IndiaDivine.org

Sai Students Newsletter Vidyullekha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Students Newsletter Vidyullekha October 16th, 2007 Here is a narrative by Brother Abhimanyu Kaul about Bhagawan Blessing volume 3 of the Sai Students Newsletter Vidyullekha. This newsletter is available for download here: Vidyullekha - Sri Sathya Sai Students Newletter - Volume 3 (zipped pdf file, 7.3 MB)Vidyullekha - Sri Sathya Sai Students Newletter - Volume 2 (zipped pdf file, 2.1 MB) This morning the students left for the village service early (around 7 am) as they had to cover villages that are

far away. Yagna was going on in the Poornachandra Hall and only the Sevadal, a few devotees, Veda boys and guests on Portico were waiting for Bhagawan in Sai Kulwant Hall. Around 9.10 am Bhagawan came out. He chose to come in the chair itself. He took a full round of the Hall. I was sitting on the slope of the portico. As Bhagawan came close I got up with "Vidyullekha" in my hand. I had 9 copies with me. Bhagawan very sweetly gestured for it. While giving Him one copy I said, "Swami, third issue of Vidyullekha for You". Smilingly He took it and started flipping the pages. He looked at each page, pausing to look at the pictures in each page. He looked at the service section for some time and paused at Radhakrishna picture also. (This picture is from the 60th Birthday Telugu drama that Bhagawan scripted and directed: it has Sri S. Kumar as Radha and Dr. Siva Sankara Sai as Krishna). Somehow a last sentence came out of me: "Bhagawan, we are coming for January 1st... any

message for boys?" He had a smiling face, Blessing, he gestured "Santosham". I took namaskar. Bhagawan accepted one copy. Courtesy: http://www.saistudents.org