IndiaDivine.org

Students Talk Become Like Me...Sri A.Prabhakar...(The study of Sathya Sai by Hira)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ramchand Chugani <rgcjp wrote: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:21:01 -0700 (PDT)Ramchand Chugani <rgcjpSTUDENTS TALK BECOME LIKE ME...SRI A.PRABHAKAR...(The study of Sathya Sai by Hira)"IMP.saibabanews" Students talk Become Like Me ** Sri A. S.Prabhakar**. ============================================= Bhagavan teaches us, not only through His words, but also through His own life. Just as the sun, never fails to rise, and set and has been Following this routine regularly and punctually, so also

Bhagavan has been giving darshan for the past Eighty years day in and day out without even a break or holiday. Suppose you work hard, we tend to take a day off on Sundays and other holidays. But look at the plight of our Lord. He is busy throughout the week. This is because in this kali age, which is filled with part time devotees, we pray only Sundays and holiday and trouble Him and ask for boons. In spite of all this Bhagavan is always punctual and sticks to His timings. How correct it is for God, never to insits upon anybody . He endears Himself to us and makes it clear that His love is ever available to us. I am very grateful to Bhagaavan for giving this opportunity to join these wonderful devotees today and share with you these wonderful LEELAS of Bhagavans. Jai Sai

Ram. With Sai Love, Ram.ChuganiRam ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp