IndiaDivine.org

God in Action...Lead Me from Unreal to Light.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ramchand Chugani <rgcjp wrote: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:21:42 -0700 (PDT)Ramchand Chugani <rgcjpGOD IN ACTION...LEAD ME FROM FROM UNREAL TO LIGHT."IMP.saibabanews" By Ram.Chugani GOD IN ACTION...LEAD ME FROM UNREAL TO THE REAL. ...................................................................................................................................... We have prayed now, that we must be lead from the to the real. to the real., from darkness to light, from death to immortality three

times...peace peace peace. When we take this prayer to heart, we realize that after all the world is an appreance and not reality, that there is something behind all this phenomenon. Something that is permanent, eternal, which is a background for all this. When we turn away from it, it is a downfall into appearance, into fascination of feeble things, into the trivial into the temporary, into the bottomless

pit!. But when we realize that we are falling into the bottomless pit, and cling on to the side of pit determined to crawl up to the top, we get enormous strength given to us by God, who is happy that there is a person who has realized all this is appreance, that truth lies somewhere higher and who is moving towards truth, towards light, towards immortality. Swami says, you get real happiness only when you move up towards light, and not when you fall down into deeper and deeper darkness. Let us remember Swami's words... Sai Ram (Sharing with Sai

Love) Ram.Chugani. Ram ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp