IndiaDivine.org

What is Swami's teaching to Humanity?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He makes you to understand the impermanance of this life on earth. He warns you the pitfalls in spiritual life. He gives you such experiences by which you can learn the lessons by practise. By precept, Swami shows the way to all aspirants. He says, "My Life is My Message". Observe Him, Analyse His works from the moment He announced His Avatarhood. From top to toe, Swami is selfless. He never spends a moment for Himself. Of course all are His images. When He loves you, He loves Himself. He sees you in Him and we also must see Him in ourself. We are wavering and unsteady. He knows us thoroughly and hence He took pity on our conditions and elevates us from our present stage. It is mysterious as well as a marvel.With each soul He works from inside. He never relents until we attain the stage. His work never ends. As long as creation exists, Swami's work never ceases. He too lements and said, " I am the dance Master, Nataraja, I only know the agony of teaching you each step of the dance". We have to simply let Him work with us, teaching us each step of the dance. Sairam.