IndiaDivine.org

Be Careful...Prof Anil Kumar Says On 7.10.2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ramchand Chugani <rgcjp wrote: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:49:58 -0800 (PST)Ramchand Chugani <rgcjp"BE CAREFUL"...PROF ANIL KUMAR SAYS ON 7.10.2007"imp.saibaba_news" Professor Anil Kumar has presented this talk as an extra satsang. He has selected important messages Baba has imparted to the students gathered around Him during the afternoon sessions on the verandah at Prashanti Nilayam. “Be Careful” October 7th, 2007 OM…OM…OM… Sai Ram With Pranams at the Lotus Feet of Bhagavan, Dear Brothers and Sisters, Someone has asked a question about the Vishwaswarupa darshan that Bhagavan discussed a few days ago. Lord Krishna first gave Vishwaswarupa darshan to Arjuna in the battlefield of Kurukshetra, and the questioner would like me to now explain the Vishwaswarupa darshan proposed by Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba recently. Entire creation is god’s viRAT SWARUPA Only Bhagavan can explain with any authority what He meant when He suggested that He would

confer a Vishwaswarupa darshan upon us all. We do not understand sufficiently, as our conscious perceptions are limited to the human level. Our trying to explain or interpret anything at a higher level would be a mistake. Therefore, please excuse me if I do not comment on this, as I do not understand it any more than you do. As for explaining the concept of Vishwaswarupa as it is found in the Bhagavad Gita, I will attempt to explain to you what I know. In the Bhagavad Gita, only Arjuna could see the Vishwaswarupa of Lord Krishna, and Arjuna did not see this with his physical eyes. He was instead blessed with a special kind of sight. It was only with Jnana netra (the eye of wisdom) that he could see the cosmic form of Krishna. The Mahabharata also speaks of an old blind king named Dhritharashtra, to whom God granted this vision so that the king could also have Vishwaswarupa darshan of Lord Krishna. After having seen Lord Krishna’s form, King Dhritharashtra prayed to be blinded again because, after seeing his Lord’s form, he did not want to see anything else thereafter. Once right here in Puttaparthi a few years ago, over in Kulwant Hall, Bhagavan gave a Divine Discourse during the Kalasa festival in which He discussed Virat Swarupa. During this festival, devotees come with containers of water atop their heads and they form a procession to worship a lingam. One lingam was kept very close to the dais and these devotees were

seated there doing their puja. Suddenly I saw these VIPs form a queue to see the lingam and so, out of curiosity, I joined their queue. Each of us was quite amazed to see Baba in that Shiva lingam. One doctor said, “Swami, we see Your Virat Swarupa in this Shiva lingam!” Baba looked at the doctor and said, “Do you have to look there to see Me? Everyone is this hall is having Virat Swarupa.” Not knowing what had been said between this doctor and Swami, I kept looking at the Shiva lingam and ignoring Swami.

He mischievously noticed this and in the discourse He said, “Anil Kumar is interested in seeing Swami in the Shiva lingam, when Swami Himself is right here by his side! (Laughter) Even with Swami here by his side, he wants to look at the Shiva lingam!” That’s what Baba said about Virat Swarupa. He said that the whole of creation is Virat Swarupa. The Bhagavad Gita states that when Krishna gave this vision of Virat Swarupa to Arjuna, Arjuna found the galaxies, the solar system, the mountains, the valleys, the seven seas and the complete cosmos in Lord Krishna. That is Virat Swarupa. Beyond these details, I do not know anything more. You

must come to your own conclusion. What Baba meant we cannot know because His awareness comes from a different plane altogether, one that is spiritual and Divine. Only He can explain what He meant; only I can tell you that this was the example that He gave at that time. To see an object, what do you require? Sunlight is required. And to see the Sun, what is required? Sunlight is required to see the sun as well. When we see the sun, what we actually see is its light, correct? To see the moon, we actually must see the moonlight from it. So to know what Baba meant, we must refer to Swami, as only He can explain what He meant. He is the only one who can answer these questions for us. Light helps us to see the light; similarly, only He can help us to understand what He meant. I personally have nothing more to say on this matter.

Sai Ram.Ram ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp