IndiaDivine.org

How Swami mend you invisibly.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prayer must emanate from the Heart. Swami is aware of our innermost thoughts. He is aware of it even as it rises in our mind. He encourages noble thoughts. In my first interview with Swami during January 1965, He told me that i harbour bad thoughts. Again He told me to repeat, "Sairam Sairam"and they will go. But i was vascillating all the time, unable to follow the directions of the Lord, in letter and spirit. Hence my sadhana was in 'fits and fancies'. Hence there was not much progress and the mind was flirting with sensual objects. He has not left me with advice. He saw to it i really turn around. Hence it was a period of 'heating, melting, drawing into thin wires etc just like jewel making. Only after many torturous and tumultus years(nearly 40 years), i gave in to Swami. Slowly my mind started loosing the iron grip and though it still holds me, it is a light grip only. He teaches through experience like 'live projects' undertaken by PG students. He watches each and every thought of mine and prune it then and there. He force me to go through "tight rope walking' many a times. All these things convince me, that "He guides me(not only me but the billions of beings in the world in the same way). Thank you Swami, You only know when to wield the cane and when to caress. The world to day is very fortunate, to have amongst us, "The Supreme that glorify the world with the "Living Presence". Sairam.