IndiaDivine.org

He ruthe huye Bhagwan, Tujhe kaise manavu.-------------A poem offered to God Sai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam !================ In the following composition a devotee humbly asks toGod Sai how to make Him (to God Sai) pleased by his actions & thoughts when He (God Sai) is unhappy with him (with the devotee) :----********************************He ruthe huye Bhagwan,Tujhe kaise manavu.Teri karuna aur mamata,Mai kis vidhi paavu.He ruthe huye ---------- Kalushit hai man mera. Chaya barha andhera.

Tera ujjwal prakash, Mai kis vidhi paavu. He ruthe huye---------He Shirdi ke maalik,He Parthi ke Swami.Hai chanchal man mera,Mai kaise dhyan lagavu.He ruthe huye------------- Khatm karo yah

hal-chal, Jo dil me aaj machi hai. Tere bin man ki shanti, Kaise mai ab paavu. He ruthe huye-----------Aandhi aur toofa aate,Har-pal hai hame darate.Ab tumhi batavo Sai,Kaise aage badh paavu.He ruthe

huye------------- **********************Meaning ========O God Sai ! how and in what manner should i make you pleased & happy when you are annoyed with me and how to obtain your kindness and affection.=My heart is full of filth (full of impurities) and the deep darkness is surrounded.O Sai ! how should i obtain your luminious / bright light.=O Master of Shirdi ! O Lord of Puttaparthi ! My mind is fleeting (unstable).How should i meditate (concentrate ) on you.=O Sai ! Pl end this disturbance whish is going on today in my heart.How should i obtain the peace of mind without your grace.=The storm comes & the severe wind blows which makes us

every time fearful.O God Sai ! you, yourself, tell me how should i move further under this situation.***************************************************Bowing at feet of Baba,Shatrughan,Gomati Nagar,LucknowTime 12:40 p.m.10-12-2007 =========

Dear Shatrughanji, Baba Bless you. You have given a good composition. Thank you, In the service of Supreme Master Bharadwajashatrughan lal gupta <om_nirwan1974 wrote: Om Sai Saranam !================ In the following composition a devotee humbly asks toGod Sai how to make Him (to God Sai) pleased by his actions & thoughts when He (God Sai) is unhappy with him (with the devotee) :----********************************He ruthe huye Bhagwan,Tujhe kaise manavu.Teri karuna aur mamata,Mai kis vidhi paavu.He ruthe huye ---------- Kalushit hai man mera. Chaya barha andhera.

Tera ujjwal prakash, Mai kis vidhi paavu. He ruthe huye---------He Shirdi ke maalik,He Parthi ke Swami.Hai chanchal man mera,Mai kaise dhyan lagavu.He ruthe huye------------- Khatm karo yah

hal-chal, Jo dil me aaj machi hai. Tere bin man ki shanti, Kaise mai ab paavu. He ruthe huye-----------Aandhi aur toofa aate,Har-pal hai hame darate.Ab tumhi batavo Sai,Kaise aage badh paavu.He

ruthe huye------------- **********************Meaning ========O God Sai ! how and in what manner should i make you pleased & happy when you are annoyed with me and how to obtain your kindness and affection.=My heart is full of filth (full of impurities) and the deep darkness is surrounded.O Sai ! how should i obtain your luminious / bright light.=O Master of Shirdi ! O Lord of Puttaparthi ! My mind is fleeting (unstable).How should i meditate (concentrate ) on you.=O Sai ! Pl end this disturbance whish is going on today in my heart.How should i obtain the peace of mind without your grace.=The storm comes & the severe wind

blows which makes us every time fearful.O God Sai ! you, yourself, tell me how should i move further under this situation.***************************************************Bowing at feet of Baba,Shatrughan,Gomati Nagar,LucknowTime 12:40 p.m.10-12-2007 ========= DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now