IndiaDivine.org

Sai will lead you.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swami is not bound by logic. He is bound by Love. Shirdi Baba used to say, ' I am the bond slave of my devotee'. We may stamp ourselves as 'devotees', but Swami has to acknowledge so. Swami says, He still searches for a true devotee. We are all part time devotees. We always clamour this and that from Swami, but we do not seek Swami Himself. We are interested in the creations of Swami, but we neglect the creator. What is the logic behind our actions. How can we call ourselves as true devotees?. A true devotee, by Swami's definition, surrenders absolutely to the will of Swami without any comments or reactions. Whether Swami keeps him comfortably or toss him hither and thither, he is absolutely calm and content. Even if his entire wealth is lost, he is unruffled. Even if the entire family foresakes him, he is unperturbed. He is happy and joyful in the contemplation of Swami, never seeks anything of this world or the other world. He is supremely content with supreme renunciation. Swami says, whether I dip you in honey or hot water, you should not bother. When some devotee asked Shirdi Baba, "Why even after a long association with saints, he is unable to progress? "When i will realise the goal of life?. In such vain he was asking Baba. To this Shirdi Baba replied, "when all your accumulated karmas are nullified, when you eschew taste and carnal desires, i will consider you as 'realised'. After this you must resort to complete renunciation or 'sanyas' and when you dawn the begging bowl, i will consider you as realised". Hence spiritual path demands complete renunciation of all desires and fame. But, Saibaba will grant us 'liberation' when we hold his feet as the only refuge in this world. Hence, the devotees need not despair. Say with love and faith "Sairam". It will take you beyond the ocean of samsar. Sairam.