IndiaDivine.org

Veda Mata.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We feel, that certain things are insignificant in life. We tend to ignore them. But these insignificant things plays a major role in our life. When i was a boy, i exhibited all the traits of a boy but i had one trait, which made me to travel in spiritual path. It is 'faith in Shirdi Baba which removed the angularities in my character slowly and made me to read mostly philosophical books and life history of sages and saints. Somehow, deep within me i had a reverence for scriptures and Veda, though i have not practiced them during those days. Only after i turned 60+ years, i was fortunate to get guided in the recitation of Vedas from one of Sai Samithi convenor. He patiently taught me for months together to recite Rudra, Chamaka, Suktham etc. The recitation helps all to get rid of worldly attachments. If we start reciting the "Veda" without any expectation of rewards etc, inner purification starts taking place. We have born in this world to get purification of our inner realm. If you are not able to recite, atleast you can hear the recitation of Veda, from learned pundits. Sairam.