IndiaDivine.org

Nothing is permanant in the world.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Everyday I am wondering at the momentary changes I notice in life. No scene seems to remain permanent. As the designs in the sky, everything seems to change every moment. Then, what I seek in this ephemeral world? Am I after phantom? Are they mirages in a desert? No relationship seems to last or fulfilling. There is deep discontent though there is no dearth of basic necessities of life like housing, food, clothing etc. What I am really seeking from Swami? Am I greedy? Am I after paltry pleasures or after precious knowledge (wisdom). I am unable to surmise my needs. I conceded that there is nothing to ask from Swami except lasting peace. Does He grant peace as a boon to the devoted? I don't think so. We have to work for it. We have to toil for it from the depth of our being. We have to undergo many restless moments in this earthly life in order to gain the peace. In fact, we have to abandon the feeling of `ego self' and seek the omnipresent Lord. Swami says, remove the `I' feeling and remove those unwanted desires. Then "Peace" will remain for ever. Sairam.