IndiaDivine.org

I am with you always.Baba.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mahatma Gandhi has said, "Dil me Ram, Hath me kam". Keeping the mind on Divine, let us do our duties in society. The contemplation on the Divine should be like pouring oil from one vessel to the other, a continuous flow. Shri Ramakrishna elaborated devotion thus. He experienced the devotion to mother Kali. He practiced all kinds of worship, not only the Hindu way, but he tried in Christian and Islam ways also and found that all Religious practices leads us invariably to god, who is called in different names in different languages. i am a father to my son and daughter, husband to my wife, son to my parents. Likewise God, is visualised as friend, beloved, child, etc in various devotional practices. He is amenable to all kind of worship. He looks at our feeling and not the outer pomp or parapharnelia. Converse with Him as you would with your pet friend. He listens to our heart throbs. Hence He saves you the moment there is some disturbance in our vital systems. We may not perceive His protecting hand. But it is always there, everywhere. Hence Swami asserts, I am within you, above you, below you and on all the sides of you. Hence cast off anxiety and fear and hold Him as "Dear". Sairam.