IndiaDivine.org

Who manipulates Us?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Many a times, out of ego and ignorance, i felt that i am writing these messages. It is the ego which claims the ownership of all the actions done by the body through the instrumentality of the mind, brain and body. A puppeteer ties the strings to the various limbs of the puppet, the backround music and conversations are performed behind the scene by the puppeteer and he moves the strings of the puppets. For the audience, it may seem that the puppet acts on its own since the puppeteer is hidden behind the scene. Swami too manipulates the strings and make us to act in the drama of life. It is his song, his dialogue, and the tonal modifications are as per the direction of Swami. We feel we have done good or bad. Shirdi Baba has clearly explained this in Sath Charita. Do not hold yourself as responsible for any good or bad. This way your spiritual progress will be quick. Hence let us become worthy instruments in the hand of our Swami. Swami Himself has declared that "You are all My instruments. Even Krishna chastises Arjuna in the War field saying, "Be thou my instrument, Arjuna. Let us not fall into the trap of ego and claim ownership falsely. It is His work and It is His message. Sairam.