IndiaDivine.org

Shirdi Baba... Devotees Experiences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ramchand Chugani <rgcjp wrote: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:39:02 -0800 (PST)Ramchand Chugani <rgcjpSHIRDI BABA...DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES."imp.saibaba_news" Archana.J - India Written on

Thursday, 21 February 2008 01:51 .......................................................... I have had loads of experiences with Baba and have shared one here.There's another great one. Recently, one of my uncles expired. 2 days before his demise, I visited the temple and there I got the signal. It was in 2 ways, one, Baba was fully cald in white and no colorful flowers(it was very unusual to see Baba that way) second, I opened the Sat Charita and the chapter which came to me was 'Passing Away in Baba's presence'. I almost knew.. and felt miserable.The next day, the tragic news had come. And my uncle is an ardent devotee of Lord Karthikeya. I somehow, stupidly, kept praying to both SaiBaba and Lord Muruga separately.. and after I heard the news of his death.. felt sad. My uncle

had visited Pazhani (abode of Lord Karthikeya) a while ago.. and he was also planning for a trip to Shirdi. Sometimes, human mind is sooo monkey-ish.. itl ed me to think, maybe if uncle had visited Shirdi, something else could have happened.. and such stupid thoughts crossed my mind, though I tried to brush them all aside. I never mentioned these to anyone..The next day, got a couple of calls from a friend. I wasn't able to even attend them. Later when I met her at Bangalore, told her about the demise (just about the demise and nothing else) and hence wasnt able to attend her call then. And we spoke about all general topics.. and all of a sudden she old me this.. "I wanted to tell u this that day itself.. I dont know why.. but i got a dream where I saw Shirdi Baba's face and the heard portion was all Lord Karthikeya's. Face was SaiBaba's but head was Lord Murugas. " As soon as she said this.. for a moment it dint strike me.. and later caught the extraordinary

significance. It was an amazing thing.. God was trying to tell me that both are one and the same!!!! How amazing.. (Sharing with Shirdi Baba's Love) Ram.Chugani Ram ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp