IndiaDivine.org

Visit to Puttaparthy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All, I am despirately trying to plan a trip to Puttaparthy, however, little do i know about the city and the means to get there. This will be my 3rd trip to parthy if i take this one and all my prior trips were planned and organized by someone else.

Also, i would be traveling alone - all by myself this time. Could you guys help me out - I will be departing from ahmedabad and the final destination is BABA's lotus feet eventually when i deserve but for now Puttaparthy :)

I am not sure of the dates but either i can come before the 10th or after the 12th Days of stay - probably 3-4 daysCould you please help. This is my first on planning a trip within India and my first to Puttaparthy by myself.

Please help... Sai RamBABA ki mina

Om Sai Rama Mina, you are very lucky you had two visits Baba's blessings always with devottees have faith and proceedwhen ever your schedule adjusts, actualy my experience is he will navigate the time and convinence. I had experienced my plans were changed for the better when I went. I am sure you will experience the same just keep faith. Om Sai Rama..Ganpat mina patel <pappuandmina Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:48:06 AMSubject:

Visit to Puttaparthy

Hi All, I am despirately trying to plan a trip to Puttaparthy, however, little do i know about the city and the means to get there. This will be my 3rd trip to parthy if i take this one and all my prior trips were planned and organized by someone else.

Also, i would be traveling alone - all by myself this time. Could you guys help me out - I will be departing from ahmedabad and the final destination is BABA's lotus feet eventually when i deserve but for now Puttaparthy :)

I am not sure of the dates but either i can come before the 10th or after the 12th Days of stay - probably 3-4 daysCould you please help. This is my first on planning a trip within India and my first to Puttaparthy by myself.

Please help... Sai RamBABA ki mina

Bom dia from Portugal, Funny you should ask... I was just about to email the same message~question myself. I also wanted to visit Puttaparthy and will also be going alone - and would really apreciate any information as well (it´s my first time o India). I´ll be coming from Portugal, eventually via London and then Goa - not sure about dates yet, but any insights would be greatly appreciated. Obrigada, Om Sai Ram & Abraço Elsa