IndiaDivine.org

Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra. 27th March 2008 Jai Sai Ram During this week, we received the folloeing letters. Mrs. Gupta will pray for all, at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra/ Sai Leelamrit. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_ 2000 (AT) (DOT)

com . Ashok Gupta 1. Srikanth Namaste Ashokji and Vennaji, Please pray for advancement in the careers of both my wife's and my career, we are looking for new jobs, please pray for us so that we get the best jobs with best offers. Also please pray that we leave our present job without any hardships. Thank you, Srikanth & Padmini & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 2. Khuku Roy Sai Ram, Veena Ji, I do every thursday Sai Amrit Vani. I am only requesting you to pray for me and my husband's good health . As we are not keeping well Physically and Mentaly. Please pray to Swami for us. He is worried about loosing his job also, please pray to Swami to take care of it. I am also doing..Thankyou very much. With love and regards Khuku Roy U.S.A. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 3. Deepthi "sai deep" <saideepsai my name is deepthi....please include

my name and my family members names in sai amritwani prayers. veena aunty, my mother has got varicose veins where she has excessive swelling in her legs and she is unable to walk...she's got skin changes on her legs where she has severe itching which leads to severe pain and burning sensation.she's crying daily and prays baba to get her rid of this pain. now a days my dad also developed severe pain in his right shoulder..which he is unable to move. veena aunty please pray to baba for my amma and daddy....i cannot see them in so much pain...i keep praying to

baba for them... aunty please tell baba about amma and daddy's pain,ask baba to get rid of the pain and take care of them safely..... please include the following names.....we will listen to sai

amritwani...... mother's name is ranganayaki, malyadri,deepthi,ravishankar,malini,srinath,gautam,ayyanna,pinky,browny.-----hyderabad. with lots of love and regards, sai. 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 4. Monica Trivedi Om Shri sai ram, kindly add my name with family for the next thursday and onwards too ,usually daily i m reading sai sacharit and also listening to sai amrit vani.specially on thursdays i try to cover more chapters.I pray for my brother Yogesh

Trivedi,Indore ,as he is going through a financial crisis.may baba give him a well settled life.please add our name as follows: My brothrs name:Yogesh Trivedi,Indore My name Monica Trivedi,Doha- Qatar Husbands Name-Manesh Trivedi-Doha- Qatar Children name-Akshara and Saarthak-Doha- Qatar I have full faith that once veenaji will pray for us specially my brother ,his problems will be solved in seconds.he is also a sai devotee and daily he reads sai satcharit. one more thig i would like to confirm from you that i have found a saileelaamrit book on the site saibabasansthan. org in hindi ,is it the same you

are reading ,the one saisatcharit from hemadpant is also available on the same site.last thursday i have completed the whole leelaamrit.not only reading i m trying to follow baba's teachings too.please confirm about saileelamrit . Thanks in advance. Bow to sai peace be to all. sai ram & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 5. aradharao Sai ram! Please pray for my daughter who is 32 years ot get married and be blessed with a harmonious prosperous, healthy marrariage very soon. Her name is Shobha Rao. I am praying for a devoteeof Baba

as she is very fond of Baba. She is now a doctor with His divine blessings. also, please pray for my son whose name is sridhar Rao to gt married soon and again we pray for a harmonious prosperous health marriage and hope the girl is also a devotee of our Dear Lord Baba. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 6. Nalini

Sairam Veenaji, Please pray for our family and also include my name in prayers as I will be listening to SAI AMRITVANI ON MARCH 27TH. Closing with prayers, Nalini Kumar,

Toronto Nalini & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7. Liz Abbott Thank you for this post. Could you kindly add my name to your Prayer List? I would appreciate it greatly! Thank you & Sai Ram. Elizabeth Abbott Buffalo, NY USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 8. swarnam surendran

sairam please include for next sri sai amritvani prayer thursday.we will recite from here surnedran,swarnam ,sapna and sidharth Dubai & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 9. kuppibairanga Nathan dear veenaji and ashokji, please include my name in the Saiamritvani Prayer list. I am daily reciting and reading sai amritvani and Shri Sai Satcharitra. This thursday also 27/03/2008 i will recite and read sai amritvani and sai satcharitra. I am planned to complete 10,000 Sri Sai Namavali writing (OM Sai ----In Tamil) at my place Chennai. Please pray for me and for my family welfare through your valuable pooja of our beloved Baba at your home. Thanking you, Om Sai Ram Kuppibai & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 10. Krishnadas Rao Jai Sai Ram: My wife Gayathri Rao will participate in the Sai Amrit Vani Reading on Thursday, March 27, 2008 Myself (Krishnadas Rao ) and our son (Mahesh Rao ) will listen to the recital. Kindly include all 3 of our names . Krishnadas Rao Gayathri Rao Mahesh Rao Northville, MI, USA Kind Regards, Krishnadas Rao & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 11. Vasundhara Sreeshyla Sai

Ram Uncle & Aunty, Please include our names K.S.Sreeshyla,Vasundhara & Santosh for Sai Amrit Vani Prayers to be held on 27/3/08. I will be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place in Bangalore. Pranam & Regards, Vasundhara Sreeshyla & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 12. Roselene Ali Sairam Veena and Ashok ji, Can you please include Alvin Ali and his kids in your prayers. Bless him to make the right decision and do what is best for him and his kids. He is devastated due to our marriage being broken. I want him to prosper and be relieved from his medical and financial problems. He needs Baba's blessing, I would please beg of you to pray for him. Jai Sairam. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 13. sudesh

johar my dear bhaisahibji and veena didi, please accept my humble pranams

!!!! once again, as always, i request you to include us in Sri Sai amritVani Prayers of this wk. With Divine Grace of Baba, we shall be reciting and chanting AmriVani Prayers here in Sydney, australia on the day. with kind regds Sudesh & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 14. Deepak DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI, Please include my name for the Sai Amrit Vani prayers to be held on 27.03.08. I will listen and recite the same at my residence. I need Baba's help to assist me to cover outstanding payments from my clients in business. With Baba's will all can be done, OM SAI RAM Deepak (Tripoli, Libya) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 15. Sundararaman Srinivasan Dear Madam, Sairam.I am a regular reader of the articles in this website and we pray to BABA to continue showering HIS blessings on YOU and your family members for the excellent service you people have been doing. K.Naren is my elder sister's grand son and he is with his mother(widow) and aged grandparents(my sister and b'in

law).Naren's mother is a depression patient.Her life is centered around her only son , born after 10yrs of her marriage life with Baba's blessings.Naren is a good child , but below average in studies(He is also not a normal child, having some psychological problems).His examination starts from tomorrow and it will get over by 10th Aoril. Madam , may I request you to kindly add Naren's name in your prayers, to do well in his examination.His mother's name is Latha.His grand parents' names are N.Jayaraman and J.Rajeswari. sairam S.Geetha Sundararaman. S Plot No. 544, 27th street, Ashtalakshmi Nagar, Alapakkam Chennai 600116 Ph: 044-24761005 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 16. Sajan kapoor Dear Baijaa Maa (Veena Aunty Ji) & Ashok Uncle Ji, Jai Sai Ram, Please Include our Names in Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 27th March, 2008 . I along with my wife will recite the Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer after my Pooja. Our names are as follows:- Sajan Kapoor, Gunjan Kapoor from New Delhi. The Final Exams of my Daughter is finished and Please BABA JI she will pass out with Flying

Colors in 6th Class Final exams. BABAJI, I have forward some ducument (you know my SAI) with your Ashirward, please fulfill my desire and wish. I will pray for my Parents to be in good health myself at the time of recitation of Amrit Vani ( Mr. P.N. Kapoor & Mrs. Uma Kapoor) and also for my kids to be always best in studies ( Sugandhita Kapoor & Nishikar Kapoor). Thanks for including our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 20th March, 2008. We are staying in New Delhi. Jai Sai Ram, Sai Das, & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 17. zayasankar serou Dear Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji Sairam Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS on Thursday (27.03.2008) We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day from my residence. MAY BABA BLESS US ALL. Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand and Naresh Sairam Serou(UK) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 18. Geeta Daswani Dear Ashokji, sairam, please can you include our names for sai amrit vaani on 27th march. prayers rishi daswani---- mumbai geeta daswani---- mumbai dinesh daswani --- singapore thanking you, geeta daswani & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 19. Jayalakshmi Viswanathan OM SAI RAM Hello Veena Ji and Ashok ji, Please include our names for 27th Mar 2008 sai amrit vani. We will listen amrit vani on the same day. I have a problem in my eyes. Pls Pray Baba to recover me completely. Pls Uncle and Aunty Pray for us. Also please pray Baba to bless all the women waiting for the motherhood, a very healthy kid. Names Kannan Swaminathan & Jayalakshmi Viswanathan, Kansas, USA Thanks and Regards, Jaya & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 20. Abhiksha Bansal Dear Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty, Please include the name of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the prayers this Thursday. They will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their residences respectively mentioned in the brackets. Please pray that may

Sai Baba resolve their problems and unhappiness. Rgds, Abhiksha & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 21. mythili - Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be

listening to Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 27TH MAR08 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 22. Rathna.S. Iyer Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji, Sairam Please include my name for Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer held on 27th March 2008. I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer from my home Alberta, Canada. Sairam Rathna Iyer. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 23. Bala Srinivasan Dear Guptajis, Om Sri Sairam. Thanks a lot for placing my prayer request at HIS Lotus Feet during your last week prayer. May I request you once again to include my name in your next Sai Amrith Vani Parayan on 27th Thursday? I shall be reciting & listening to Sai Amrith Vani at my place around the same time. Thank you Jai Sai Ram Bala S New Jersey. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 24. dobby sommer Honored and Respected VeenaJi and AshokJi, Jai Sai Ram, Many Blessings on all your good works. I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and read Sri Sai Satcharitra this Thursday at home. I will pray healing prayers for pretty little bird moving slowly, my children and grandchildren, all devotees, and all people. Lord Sainath there is only you.My prayers spoken and unspoken go to you. Happy Holidays Jai Sai Ram dobby sommer ca usa & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 25. sheetal arora Dear veena maa ashokji jai ram please inculde my name on thursday'd SAI AMRT VANI, AS i will read and do my self at home, please prayer for me that baba slove all my prombles and help me success in my studies sheetal bhandari colorado springs usa & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 26. Naidu, Jenny Dearest Ashok and Veenji I am humbly requesting prayers this coming Thursday and I will also be chanting along with you sai amrit vani . Many thanks and appreciation to Mohanji for sending me the CD so I can recite on Thursday. Please settle the last girl and thanks to Baba for her job near home . Baba please lift the father's paap and reunite with everyone , Ranjani Naidu

USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 27. HANSA TOKERIA OM SAI RAM SRI SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM DEAR VEENA AUNTYJI AND ASHOK UNCLEJI Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 27th Mar. 2008 for my merrage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day. HANSA TOKERIA-INDORE, M.P. another prayer Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 27th Mar.2008 for my Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day. following name : VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI, SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI,YUG (GUDDU) PAREKH, RAHUL DAS,USA, RUPAL DAS,USA, RACHIT DAS,USA NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P. Om Sri Sai Ram HANSA TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 28. Lalitha Dear Sairam Ashokji and Veenaji, Namaskar. Kindly include my name and my son M. Saikrishen's name for this week's thursday prayer i.e. on 27th March 2008. He has still two more papers to go. I seek blessings of well wishers like you for him to excel in his studies. Kindly bless him. I will be reciting Sai Amrutavani on 27th March at my residence in Chennai. May Baba bless all his devotees. LALITHA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 29. sumathi vijayan" Om sai sri sai jai jai sai Dear Veenaji, Please include my name in the next sri sai amritvani prayer. I will read sai amritvani prayer at that time.please also pray for Vijayan, Jayathilakan, Savithri, Sujatha, Sreedharan & Sadasivan nair (Trivandrum ) & also for Roshni & Anoj (Pune) Thanks & regards Om sai ram M.A.Sumathy - Trivandrum & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 30. Naidoo, Narendra Aum Could u please include our names in the amrit vani prayer for the 27 March 2008. We will Be listening and reciting the prayer. Narendra Naidoo ( pretoria, south africa) Aveena Singh ( pretoria, south africa) Yashoda Singh( pretoria, south africa) Yours in sai prema Naren Naidoo Deloitte Consulting Direct: +27 12-4820306

Main : +27 12-4820007 Fax : +27 12-4820201 Mobile: +27 847027111 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 31. Manish Gupta Please include our names as we shall be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 27/03/08. Manish Gupta -- Listen at Dubai to Sharjah Kanchan Gupta --

Listen & Recite at Sharjah Hari Om Sai Ram Manish Gupta & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 32. Uma Chaudhary Om Sairam Ashok ji & Veena ji My humble pranams to you both Veenaji and Ashokji.. We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani in our home NJ & Wisconsin,usa,Antigua,West Indies Mohit-Antigua,West Indies Nidhi-Wisconsin,USA Devendra,Uma-New Jersey, USA PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR GOOD HEALTH N SUCCESS OF OUR CHILDREN IN THEIR EDUCATION-Mohit for his studies and NEW JOB for Nidhi, healthy and happy,joyful in new year 2008 + OREO THANKING YOU BOTH FOR THE KIND SERVICES

N MAY SAINATH BLESS US ALL. OM SAI RAM Thank you so much Baba!!PLease help us. With Regards & LOVE Uma 732-972-2427 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 33. SAMPATH KUMAR Sai Ram Veenaji and Ashokji, Please include following names for SriSai

AmritVani Prayers, we will listen Sri Sai Amritvani sampath,Srikantha and Manjesh-Mississauga,CANADA SAI RAM & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 34. Shreya Swaminathan Sairam veenaji Sai bless you always with good health always. Kindly include all our family members name in your Sai Amritvani prayers which will be on March 27th. We will all recite and listen to the same.We all reside at Chennai-India. The names are, Shreya Swaminathan R.Swaminathan Vaishnavi.B Latha.B Regards SaiDevotee & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 35. Ramkumar Thirumangalam Dear Mr and Mrs. Gupta, The following will be reciting the Sai Amrita Vani this Thursday. ================================================================= Ramkumar and Sankari Ramkumar Chantilly, VA USA Mrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India. Please include the following names in your prayers. =================================================== N.Subramanian Mrs.Lalitha Subramanian T S. Ravishankar and Shyamala Ravishankar S. Prema Sowmya (Chennai India) Sivakumar Sdyney, Australlia May the blessings of the Beloved Lord Sai be with one and all. Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu! Regards Ramkumar & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 36. vedavalli

narayan Dear veenaji & Ashokji. Please include our names in your prayer on 27th march. We will listen & recite Amruthavani at the same time. thank you for helping us in getting Baba's grace. vedavalli & Sujatha. Bangalore. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 37. madhavi agasatya Dear Ashok ji & Veenaji maa, Please include our names for this thursday's(27th) pooja i will be reciting amritvani. My Name: Madhavi, Hyderabad Husband Name:

Surendar Father Name:A.L.N.Rao Naidu Mother Name: Rajeshwari Brother Name: Gopi Krishna Friends: Suma, Ram, Jwalith Sairam. Madhavi & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 38. Kavitha rao dear ashokji and veena ma please include our names to sai amritwani prayers and please pray for my mother 's health as she is suffering from heart disease please pray for

us i will read and recite sai amrit wani on thursday from bangalore ramesh (listening ),kavita (reading ) saroja (listening ), regards kavitha & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 39. katta jayaprakash reddy Sai Ram, I humbly request you to kindly pray on my behalf on thursday.I will recite Sai Amritha Vani. Sairam, In Sai seva, Jayaprakash Reddy, Nalgonda 508001 AP INDIA. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 40. arra mai Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji Hearty Pranams Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalli Mminneapolis-Minnesota for Sai AmritVani prayers on 27th March. We shall listen and recite the same from our place. OM SAI RAM sudhamai & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 41. govardhan Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi, Humble Pranamas! Please include my name in the coming Sai Amrit Vani Puja (27/03/2008) I Will Listen to Sai Amrit Vani Puja on 27/03/2008 in Singapore. Please Pray for my brother(his name is phani kumar)who is searching for job in india for more than a year. Thanks & Regards Govardhan JV 006590852276 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 42. Harini Srinivas Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji Hearty Pranams!! Please include me and my husband Harini

& Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California for Sai AmritVani prayers on Mar 27th. We shall listen and recite the same from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 43. Anjana Challa Sairam Please include my name to recite Sai amrit vani on Thursday. I will do it from Memphis, TN. Please pray for the good health of Ram and Anup Challa, Anil Mukherjee and Subramaniam of Hyderabad. with pranams Anjana & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 44. Sunita Param SaiRam Ashok ji, Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani prayers. I will be listening from my home in Mumbai. Thanks, Sunita Sridhar & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 45. Neeru Alag Sairam Veena Auntyji and Ashok Uncleji, I am Neeru Alag from Mumbai (Chembur). Please include my name in 27th March's Sai Amritwani. I shall

listen and recite Shri Sai Amritwani at my place. Plz include my name and Plz Pray for me to Sai Pita to forgive me for all my sins and accept my prayers. May Sai Bless Everybody. Love and Regards, Neeru Alag & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 46 Siva Vepa Ashokji and Veenaji,Could you plz include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday Mar 27th 2008. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.Thank youWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA,

USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 47. Venkat Sairam Guptajis, Lokasamastha Sukhino Bhavanthu. May Saibaba bless us all. Thanks for including my name and praying for us, in Sai Amrit Vani pooja on Thursday 20 March 2008. I also listened/recited Sai Amrit Vani slokas, in the computer, on that day. I request you to kindly include myself and my parents names and pray for us during Sai Amrit Vani Pooja next Thursday 27

March 2008. I assure you that, God willing, I will also listen/recite Sai Amritvani Slokas, in the computer on that day. My name : Venkataraman N. Tinnium, Place : Edison

City, New Jersey state (USA) My father's name : Natarajan R. Tinnium Place : Bangalore (India) My mother's name : Saraswathi Place : Bangalore

(India) Thanks, once again for praying for us. With best Wishes, Venkat & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 48. Sujata Subramanian Dear Veenaji, I am Dr.S.Vijayalakshmi from Chennai. I request you to please include my name in tomorrow's Sai Amrit Vani parayan. I shall be listening to the CD of Sai Amritvani at my home tomorrow. Also please pray form to get a good placement abroad for a Post doc position. I have been trying desperately so many places but everytime there is some obstacle. Please pray to baba to bless me so that I get a good offer abroad within the next week and I am able to leave for a good post doc position soon. At present I am without job. baba alone can help me out of this situation. a humble devotee, S.Vijayalakshmi & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 49. Akash Bhatia Dear Veenaji and Ashokji, How are you? Please include my name in this thursday's prayers. I and my company have a huge project coming up, which is a giant leap for us. I would like Baba's blessings for the same. I would also like to ask Baba for directions and some clarity in my life as well. I will read the Sai Amritvani in absencia. Akash Bhatia, Mumbai Regards, Akash & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 50. sudha Sai Ram Dear Veenaji and Ashokji I am Sudha Ram from Singapore and I would be reading Sai Amrit Vani for 2 reasons. 1. One of our Sai sister's family (Sis.Roop Malik from Mumbai ) is undergoing lot of suffering. Please request our beloved bhagwan to intervene and solve all their family problems and bring back happiness and good health for them. 2. We (as in me, my husband and 2 boys) will be visiting New Delhi and with Sai's blessings We all would be visiting Siddharth Extension on the 12th June 2008, Thursday for Parayan. But before our visit, I pray to our Loving Lord to intervene and set matters right the way I had wished for. Sai Nathaya Namaha: Sudha Ram Singapore & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 51. Judy Gounder Dear Veena/Ashok Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 27th Mar 2008 Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 27th Mar 2008 Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Mogarani Naidoo - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Bhavana Harripersad - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 52. sona grover jai sai ramji, plz. include my name for thus.. prayers . iwill listen amrit vani thanks a lot SONA GROVER

,EDISON NEW JERSY & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 53. Rupak Das Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji, Jai Sai Ram! Please include our names in the Sai Amrit Vani Prayer tomorrow. We will recite the Amrit Vani tomorrow at our place. Rupak Das, Atlanta, Ga Lopa D.Chowdhury,Atlanta, Ga Shivangi Das,

Atlanta, Ga Shinjini Das, Atlanta, Ga Krishna Keshi Chowdhury, Atlanta, Ga Best Regards, Rupak Das & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 54. Rohini Sairam Please include my name in tomorrow's 'AMritvani recitation'. i will be chanting it in my place Mrs. Rohini Narayanan Abu Dhabi In sai's love Rohini & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & End