IndiaDivine.org

1st Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 8th May 2008

Jai Sai Ram

Every week for Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received upto evening of Wednesday. Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

Devotees sould be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

Following are the letters received. for 8th May.

Mrs. Gupta will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra/ Sai Leelamrit. (from 11 AM to 12:30 PM)

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_ 2000

Ashok Gupta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

1."raviusha raviusha" <ravi_usha2000.....................

Thursday, May 1, 2008 9:46 AM

Re: [ssb-singaporetemple] 2nd (last and final) Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

ssb-singaporetemple

Om Sai Ram, Sai Ram

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji,

I am Usha from Singapore. Please include the names of my family members for Amrit Vani Parayanam on Thursday, 8th May, 2008. I am currently doing Sai Vrat Katha and also reading Sai Satcharita, Sai Amrit Vani and Sai Chalisa daily. I will read it on Thursday also.

Ravi, Usha, Sanjana and Siddharth.

Please pray that Baba showers his blessings on us and gives us peace, prosperity, and success in our lives.

Thanks.

Regards,

Usha.R

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2."Alamelu Raman" <ramanalamelu....................

Thursday, May 1, 2008 8:35 AM

Sri Sai Amrit Vani - Prayer request for May 8th

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam,

I request you to include my son 'R.Srinivasan' in your list for the May 8th recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and prayer. He is suffering from Leukemia and is in lot of pain. I live in Upstate New York. I will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at the same time.

I thank you for your kind service.

Sairam,

Alamelu

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3."kalpana narrayanan" <kaykalps.................

Thursday, May 1, 2008 9:43 PM

Re: [ssb-singaporetemple] 2nd (last and final) Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

ssb-singaporetemple Sai Ram,

I am kalpana from singapore.Please includes the names of my family memebers for Amrit vani parayanam on thursday,8th May 2008. Every day i read one chapter of sai satcharita.

My family:

Kalpana, Narayanan,Saradha Narayanan,Amudha Valli Ravichandran, Geetha Nanthakumar, Kavitha Chandrasekaran, Udayakumar Sridevi,Deepti Aishwarya,Keerthi Sowndaray,Taranika, Sanjith,Divyesh and Senthil Nanthan.

Please pray that baba shower his blessing on us.

Thanks and Best Regards!

Kalpana Narayanan

4."jagath perera" <jagathp...........................

Thursday, May 1, 2008 9:57 PM

Sai Amrit and Prayan of Sai leelamritt prayers on 8th May 2008

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai ram, Veena Amma,

Veena Amma please pray for us and specially for my wife who has undergone an Operation and now she has improved a lot since last time. I thank Baba and Veena Amma who had prayers during the Sri Sai Amrit and Prayan of Sai leelamrit,on the 1st May 2008.On the 8th May 2009 we (my wife and I) are planning to move to Dubai as my wife found a job there. As of today we live in Si lanka. Please include all our names below in the next Sai Amrit Prayan prayers on the 8th May 2008 I shall be listening to the Sai Amrit Vani CD during this time. I am a member of the group. We have so much of faith in Baba and your prayers Veena Amma. many, many blessings for you Veena Amma.

Jai Sai Ram

Jagath

5."avi_charizard" <avisquirtrocks........................

Friday, May 2, 2008 9:21 AM

Sai Amritvani recitation

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashokji,

I request you to pray for my friend Dr Thenmozhi and her sister.

After last weeks prayers she is off ventilator but not fully recovered

consciousness yet . kindly pray for her . i shall recite sai amritvani on 8-05-08.

I pray God to give her strength to bear the news of her husbands death

when she recovers.

Jayanthi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6."Srinivasan Raju" <srinivaraju.................

Friday, May 2, 2008 3:41 AM

Recitation of Sai Amrit Vani on 08-05-2008

Lakshmi

Dear Veenaji,

I am Mrs. Lakshmi Ramanujam, living in Hyderabad and a housewife. I shall be most grateful and feel greatly relieved if you kindly pray for the following members of my family, on Thursday the 8th May, 2008:-

My son: R. Arjun

My husband: K.V. Ramanujam

My brother : Srinivasan Raju

Myself : Lakshmi Ramanujam

I shall also read Sai Amrit Vani on the coming Thursday, i.e. 8th instant from 11.00 a.m. onwards.

With deep respects to you and Ashokji and my sincere prayers to our Sadguru, Sai Baba, I remain,

Very truly yours,

Lakshmi Ramanujam

From Moderator

Jai Sai Ram

I think I have repeated several times, not to write such requests to the group. I have already started circulating your letters to all the members in a consolidated letter.

I request again to all the devotees to write such requests only to email id veena_gupta_ 2000 .

Ashok Gupta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7

7."kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga................

Friday, May 2, 2008 1:56 AM

include my name in the sai amritvani prayer (08/05/08)

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear Veenaji/Ashokji.

Jai Sai Ram.

please include my name in the coming Thursday Sai Amritvani Prayer (08/05/2008). I will do Recite Sai Amritvani, Read Sai Satcharitra, Write Sai Namavali and Do Archana with Sai Nath Anga Pooja and Sai Natha Archana with Ashtothra Sai Namavali and also recite with Bhajan,

Aartis and all relevant Sri Shirdi Sai Pooja between 10 am and 1pm at my place Chennai.

My prayer request I am keeping at the Lotus Feet of my beloved Bapaaji Babaji Dear Babaji,

My Pranams to you. I had taken Loan about Rs 1,25,000/- without knowing my family and very much depressed daily because unable to do regular payment with Interest. Every Thursday during Sai Amritvani Prayer I am surrendered this problem at your Lotus Feet and prayed and requested me to relieve from this tension and depression.

Last Thursday (01/05/08) when I was doing YOUR POOJA, BABAJI, KEPT SURRENDERED MY PROBLEM AT YOUR LOTUS FEET AND WAS CRYING, CRYING,CRYING FOR THIS PROBLEM TO SOLVE AND RELIEVE FROM ME FROM THIS AND ALSO ASKING YOU TO GIVE PEACE OF MIND. BECAUSE OF THIS BABAJI, I LEFT MY SLEEP FOR THE PAST 1 YEAR AND ALWAYS FEARED THAT WHEN THAT PERSONS WHO GAVE LOAN SCOLEDED ME IN FRONT OF EVERY BODY.

Yesterday I did this pooja at my Office alone with very immensed because the entire office was leave because of May day Holiday. I sat alone and surrendered fully and immensed and kept my problem under your lotus feet, one person came to my home and told about his loan was not repaid by me.

When I go home in the evening, I came to know about this incident and then I told my husband that I am very sorry for that and also If I was given some amount to clear loan i could have get relieved and also promised that hereafter I wont do that. He is also helpless (Heart Patient-undergone Caronary Bypass Surgery) and thinking how to help.

Anyway Our Babaji only helped me to give me the strength to inform my husband about this. May he is helping me or not I kept my problem under Babaji's feet(at once I got free from this depression). I think definitely due to my prayers will go and reach Babaji and will definietly help me in some ohter way to clear this loan soon with his blessing.

This thursday (08/05/08) I am surrendering this to Lotus Feet of Baba, and begging me to help and forgive me for my previous mistakes done to get these loans in my life. I am promised Babaji I never get loan after completing this fully and I will do given up some of the expenditures to the Babaji's feet to cut the expenditure and save that money get back

for my husband and my family.

Please Baba, Excuse me your daghter and save her life by helping to clear loan and permit me to surrender all the things at your Dwarakamai. Thank you Babaji

Om Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Your Daughter

Kuppibai

8."Priya Vijayakumar" <abiiya....................

Saturday, May 3, 2008 1:49 AM

prayer request at the time of reciting the Sai amrit Vani

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok uncle and Veena aunty,

Thank you for including our names in this weeks prayer . I too heard the Sai Amrit Vani at my place today. I would be glad if you could include our names for this weeks i.e 8th of May prayer also.

Please pray for the well being of my Father Vijaykumar, mother Lakshmi Devi, sister Preethi , tuf and everyone else in this world.

Priya Vijayakumar CHENNAI

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9."sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70....................

Saturday, May 3, 2008 1:14 AM

RE: Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 8th May, 2008 and Thanks for including our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Prayer of 1st May, 2008.

veena_gupta_2000

May 3, 2008

Dear Baijaa Maa (Veena Aunty Ji) & Ashok Uncle Ji,

Jai Sai Ram, What a leela of BABA. It is BABA who knows. "BABA TERI LEELA AGADH HAI".

Please Include our Names in Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 8th May, 2008 . I along with my wife will recite the Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer after my Pooja. Our names are as follows:-

Sajan Kapoor, Gunjan Kapoor from New Delhi.

I will always be on your Lotus Feet for ever.BABA "Ashirwad ka Haat Hmare upar rakh" Tere Bina Kaun Hai Hamara. Tu hi hai Hamara Sahara.Kisko Karen Vinitee aur Phariyad. Hamhe to pata hai sirf tera Dwara. Hamhe Itna pata hai tu hi hai Hamara. Please BABA ji fulfill the wishes you know. I will pray for my Parents to be in good health myself at the time of recitation of Amrit Vani ( Mr. P.N. Kapoor & Mrs. Uma Kapoor) and also for my kids to be always best in studies ( Sugandhita Kapoor & Nishikar Kapoor).

Thanks for praying and including our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 1st April, 2008.

We are staying in New Delhi.

Jai Sai Ram,

Sai Das

10."Monica Trivedi" <monicatrivedi.....................

Saturday, May 3, 2008 12:59 AM

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on 8th May 2008-Thursday

"sai mandir-Delhi" veena_gupta_2000

Resp.Veena Maa,

Om shri sai ram

Kindly include my name in your prayer list of sai

amrit vani recitation on Thursday the 8th May 2008.I

will be reciting at Doha-Qatar .

Sai Ram

Monica Trivedi from Doha-Qatar

Middle East

11."HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria.................

Saturday, May 3, 2008 12:58 AM

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (8/05/2008) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (01/05/2008) Sai Amrit Vani

OM SAI RAM SRI SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM

DEAR VEENA AUNTYJI AND ASHOK UNCLEJI

Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 08th May. 2008 for my merrage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.

HANSA TOKERIA-INDORE, M.P.

another prayer Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 08th May.2008 for my Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.following name :

VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI, SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI,YUG (GUDDU) PAREKH, RAHUL DAS,USA, RUPAL DAS,USA, RACHIT DAS,USA NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

Om Sri Sai Ram

HANSA TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

12."krishna avadhanulu" <nvkavadhanulu........................

Saturday, May 3, 2008 12:57 AM

prayers to BABA on 8/5/08

veena_gupta_2000

madam,

pl pray for success of our case in A P High COURT. I will read Sai Amrithvani on 8/5/08 at my residence in Secub\nderabad

N V K AVADHANULU

SECUNDERABAD

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7

13."Krishrao" <Krishrao.....................

Saturday, May 3, 2008 8:22 PM

Sai Amrit Vani Reading on Thursday, May 8, 2008

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

My wife Gayathri Rao will participate in the Sai Amrit Vani Reading on Thursday, May 8, 2008.. Myself (Krishnadas Rao ) and our son (Mahesh Rao ) will listen to the recital. Kindly include all 3 of our names .

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao Northville, MI, USA

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14.From "Mahalingam Viswanathan" mahalingam_vis...................

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAIRESPECTED MADAM,MY HUMBLE PRANAMS TO YOU.KINDLY INCLUDE MY NAME IN SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS SCHEDULED FOR 08/05/08. I WILL

BE RECITING SAI AMRIT VANI ON THAT DAY.

WITH WARM REGARDS

V.MAHALINGAM BANGALORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15."k sandhya" <sandhyak1981.......................

Sunday, May 4, 2008 3:05 AM

Request for Prayer

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Aahok uncle and Veena aunty..,

Please include our names in May 8th thursday prayer.My name is Sandhya and my husbsnd name is Raghav. Because of babas blessings i got new job.Please pray about my husbands health and to do efficient work in my new job.I shall be listening to the Sai Amrit Vani CD during this time. We have so much of faith in Baba and your prayers.Please pray for us.Thanks inadvance

SandhyaRaghav

Singapore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16."shyam manohar" <shyamavitta......................

Sunday, May 4, 2008 2:28 AM

Kindly include our names for the thurs. 8th May Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

Sairam.

1. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us when you do sai amritvani prayers this Thursday 8th May 2008: Girija )Akash ) Palghat, Kerala, IndiaAsha ) Shyam Manohar - Dubai, U.A.E.

2. I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on the day.

With Pranams.

Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

17."Indhuja Ramakrishnan" <indhujar...................

Sunday, May 4, 2008 10:42 AM

Re: Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Sir,

Please pray for my family members for the next Thursdays's prayers on 8th May Rama Krishnan Indhuja Thamilchelvi Mohan Yasmin Navin Varathan Sulochana. We wish for Shridi Sai Baba's grace upon us and his protection. His Blessings are utmost important to provide us with health, togetherness, loveI will be listening to Sai Amritwani in the evening.

We are from Singapore.Satchina Nandha Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki JaiPlease excuse me If there are any mistakes.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18."govardhan" <govardhan_jv2003..............

Sunday, May 4, 2008 11:40 PM

Blessings Of Sri Shiridi Sai Baba

veena_gupta_2000Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi,

Humble Pranamas!

Please include my name in the coming Sai Amrit Vani Puja (08/05/08)

I Will Listen to Sai Amrit Vani Puja on 08/05/08 in Singapore.

Please Pray for my brother(his name is phani kumar)who is searching for job in india for more than a year.

Thanks & Regards

Govardhan JV

govardhan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

19."Chandra Kumar" <kalakumarus...................

Sunday, May 4, 2008 8:02 PM

Shri Sai Amritvani Prayers-Request

OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !

Please include our names in the Shri Sai Amritvani

Prayers to be held on this Thursday

We will recite Shri Sai Amritvani and pray to SHRI SAI

for getting HIS continued Blessings and Guidance!

Thanks

Kala and Kumar

Austin, TX

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20."Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21..................

Sunday, May 4, 2008 3:04 PM

Shri Sai Amrithvani

"Sai Veena" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashokji/Veenaji

Namaste,

Please add our names to the prayer list for 8th May 2008 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on 8th May from 11.00 am to 12.30

pm IST.

Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Oman)

Mrs Yashoda Kiran

Mr. Rahul Kiran

Mrs. Rashmi Prem

Mr. Prem Kumar

Mrs. Shilpa Uday

Mr. Uday Kumar

Mr. Aaryan Rudra

Ms Ruby Kiran

Thanking you

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Usha Kiran Gudur

Sohar, Oman

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21."Joyce Sewsunker" JSewsunker...................

Monday, May 5, 2008 2:59 AM

Aum Sai Ram---Sai Amrit Vani Pooja For Thursday 08/05/2008

"'veena_gupta_2000'" veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Ma and Dad

Last week was a beautiful Thursday 1/05/08 being a public holiday it gave us

enough time in the morning to recite all our pooja and do seva in the

morning.

Please include this weeks names for pooja

Ajith---Joyce Sewsunker ---(JHB South Africa) reciting pooja at home before

going to bajans..

Jai Sai Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

22."mythilipartha" <mythilipartha....................

Monday, May 5, 2008 1:27 AM

PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 8TH MAY 08

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be listening to Sri Sai Amrit

Vani ON 8TH MAY 08

--

mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

23."Indhuja Ramakrishnan" <indhujar.................

Monday, May 5, 2008 4:18 AM

Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Sir,

>

Please pray for my family members for the next Thursdays's

prayers on 8th May

> B Ramakrishnan

> Indhuja

> Thamilchelvi

> Mohan

> Yasmin

> Navin

> Varathan

> Sulochana

> We wish for Shridi Sai Baba's grace upon us and his protection.

His Blessings are utmost important to provide us with health,

togetherness, love

> I will be listening to Sai Amritwani in the evening. We are from

Singapore.

> Satchina Nandha Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai

> Please excuse me If there are any mistakes.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 777

24."regmi tapasya" <regmit_apasya....................

Monday, May 5, 2008 5:38 AM

SAIRAM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram,I have been reading the mails you forward every Thursday. Its really a miracle to see the mail. I got married on feb 2008. The sad part is that my father in law is paralysed for more than two year. He can't walk, talk. he can do anything without any ones help. Please pray for him his name is Bhairab Deep Thapaliya. I want them to experience BABA blessing in their life.. I will listen to Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday 8 of may for him to get cure.. Please do pray for him. If possible please can you send some udi of baba so that i can give it to my father in law.. please .. my name is TAPASYA REMI22 WAN THO AVE SINGAPPRE 347551

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

25."Abhiksha Bansal" <abhikshabansal..................

Monday, May 5, 2008 7:52 AM

Sai Amrit vani recitation on May 8, 2008

"veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty,

Please include the name of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the prayers this Thursday. They will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their residences respectively mentioned in the brackets. Please pray that may Sai Baba resolve their problems and unhappiness.

Rgds,

Abhiksha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7

26."Shreya Swaminathan" <swaminathanshreya.....................

Monday, May 5, 2008 9:14 AM

SaiAmritvani on May 8th 2008

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

SaiRam

Kindly add my name and my daughters for May 8th Sai Amritvani. We will recite and listen to the same. I reside at Chennai-India. Sai bless you with good health and peace always.

Thanks for adding our names in Sai AmritVani pooja.

Jaisairam.

R.Swaminathan. S .Shreya.

27."V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi.......................

Monday, May 5, 2008 11:21 PM

prayer request

sairam veenaji, ashokji,

please include our names for thursday's prayer. we recite sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday.

mohan, geetha, radhika, & arun from dubai.

with humble pranams.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28."Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer...............

Monday, May 5, 2008 10:51 PM

please include my name

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam Please include my name for Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer on 8 May 2008.I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer from my home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

29."PARVATHIFirst Name Kumar" <parupradeep.......................

Monday, May 5, 2008 5:50 PM

Inclusion of our names in this week Amritavani-08/05/2008

veena_gupta_2000Sairam

Hope u had good weekend and ready for another week.

Thanks for the inclusion of our names in last week

amritavani. Please include our name again for this

Thursday that is 8th May, we will recite/hear

Amritvani.

Our names are Parvathi, Pradeep and Preethi from

Melbourne, Australia

Thanks once again for help

Have nice week

Regards

Parvathi

30."Bala Srinivasan" <balas525....................

Monday, May 5, 2008 5:30 PM

Sai Amrithvani Parayan !

Dear Guptajis,

Om Sri Sairam.

Please include my name once again in the forth comming Prayer on 8th. I will be reading/reciting/listening Sai Amirthvani around the same time at my place .

Thank you again.

Jai Sairam.

Bala S

New Jersey.

31."mridul borah" <mridul_borah...............

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 1:26 AM

Please include our Names on 8th May '08 Sai Amrit Vani's Prayer

veena_gupta_2000Om Sai Ram

Most Respected

Ashok Uncleji and Veena Auntji,

My thousand of Namaskar to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (8th May, 2008). . I am a member of Group SridhiSai20. I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on thrusday's (8thMay ‘08) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. I am working one organization for past 6 years but I

am not getting any kind of promotion. I have strong belief & prove that only BABA has given this job to me. So I am doing the job sincerely till now hoping that good day will come. But there is no much improvement in my carrier. So I am requesting you please pray for me and request BABA to give me good position in the organization or give me some other good job. So that I can live decent life with my family. My salary is quite low. Still I am not able to use my qualification (BE) in my carrier. Please pray for me.

On Thursday(8th May ‘08) my wife will listen first Sai Amrita Vani in the morning. In the evening she will recite it along with tape recorder. Because I will be at office, I can't take part on day time. So we will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm.

And thanks for including our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 8th May, 2008. Name: Mridul Borah, Sai colony, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Sai Colony, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Sai colony, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati, Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

32."swarnam surendran" <swarnam_surendran..................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 12:30 AM

[ No Subject ]

veena_gupta_2000sairam

please include

Surendran,swarnam, sapna and sidharth Dubai

for the coming thrusday 8th sri sai amrit vani prayer.

we will recite from here.

thanks

swarnam

33."sudesh johar" <lookfeelgood2004.....................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 5:57 AM

Sri Sai AmritVani Prayers this Thursday 8th May,2008

"veena & ashok gupta" veena_gupta_2000

My dear ashok Bhai Sahib and Veena didiji,

Jai Ssai Ram !!!

please include our name in your prayers on this Thursday's Prayers on 8/5/08.

with Baba's divine Will, we shall be listening/ reciting and chanting Sai AmritVani Prayers here in Sydney, australia on the day also.

Thank you always,

with regds,

sudesh, sydney, australia

Sudesh

34."Lalitha" <blalitha.....................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 3:37 AM

Prayer for 8th May 2008

Dear Sairam Veenaji and Ashokji

Thanks for including my name and my son M. Saikrishen's name for 01.05.08 prayer. Kindly include our names for this weeks'( 8.5.08) prayer too. also include my name for reciting Sai Amrutavani on 08.05.08. I will be reciting it at my residence in Chennai.

May baba bless all his devotees.

Regards

Lalitha

35."sumathi vijayan" <saisumam.....................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 2:51 AM

inclusion of name in the sai amritvani prayer on 8th May 2008

veena_gupta_2000

Om sai sri saijai jai sai Dear Veenaji,

Kindly include my name in the next sai amrithavani prayers also on 8th May2008 . I will read sai amritvani prayers at that time.Please also pray for Vijayan, Savithri, Jayathilakan, Sujatha, Sreedharan & Sadasivan nair (Trivandrum) & Roshni &

Anoj( UK).Kindly pray for the marriage of my daughter.

Thanks & regards

Jai sai ram

M.A.Sumathy-Trivandrum.

36."Vasundhara Sreeshyla" vasundhara10.....................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 2:41 AM

Prayer request

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Uncle & Aunty,

Please pray for us on 8th May'08. I will be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place, Bangalore.

Santosh

Sreeshyla

Vasundhara

Regards & praman,

Vasundhara Sreeshyla

37."dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth....................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 2:19 AM

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected VeenaJi and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessings on all your good works.Thank you for shining the light of Sainath for all devotees.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on May 8th at home, and I will read Sri Sai Satcharitra.I will pray for all devotees, and my children and grandchildren, my neighbors, and friends and for the Lord in my life. Thank you endlessly.

Jai Sai Ram

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

dobby sommer ca usa

38."suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc....................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 9:55 AM

Sai Amrit Vani (May 8)

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee –

Please include my name on Thursday May 8th for Sai amrit Vani. I shall be reciting the same here. Kindly include my entire family in your prayers.

Thanks.

Suresh Thuppalay, ND, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

39."Meenakshi-Kalyanasundaram" kalmeen................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 8:42 AM

prayer

veena_gupta_2000respectable veena ji,

pl pray bagavan sai to cure my respiratory problem and

to make me to breath normally

member,

date of prayer 08-05-08 thursday

i will hear saiamruthavani cd in the noon.

thank u very much

kalyanasundaram pune

Meenakshi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

40."Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK.....................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 7:13 AM

SAI AMRITH VANI - PRAYER LIST

veena_gupta_2000Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram

Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani,

Thursday, 08th May 2008

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 08th May 2008

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Mogarani Naidoo - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Bhavana Harripersad - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Thank you so much.

Take care.

Lots of Sai love.

Regards

Krishnaveni Gounder

41."Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa.......................

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 10:05 AM

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday

Ashokji and Veenaji,

Could you plz include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday May 8th 2008. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so much

Warm Regards

Siva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

42."anju777" <anju777...............

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 4:53 PM

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS

veena_gupta_2000Respected Veena Ji / Ashok ji,

Can you please include my family name in this Thursday prayers,I will be reading AMRIT VANI at home.

anju bharadwaj

supriya bharadwaj

kunal bharadwaj

shweta bharadwaj.

For the last three weeks things are moving on the positive side by the GRACE OF BABA,so please do include ours names again this week also. I am requesting you,that I want to do these prayers for total of 5 weeks,but will write to you weekly to include our names,as I know it is difficult for you to remember.

Thanks a lot for all your kindness.

Make my life to be the Will of God!

Anju

43."DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc..................

Prayers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 4:47 PM

<veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI

PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 8/04/08.

I SHALL RECITE AND LISTEN TO THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE.

THANKS

SA KA MALLIK EK

BEST WISHES

DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya)

44."Nalini" <nalinisk................

SAIVANI-MAY8TH

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 12:36 PM

Please pray for my family and include my name in prayers for i will be listening to sai amritvani on may 8th

sairam

Nalini Kumar,Toronto

nalini

45."Sunita Param" <sunisridhar...................

Prayer Request

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 12:24 PM

Sai Ram Ashok ji,

Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani prayers. I will be listening to Amrit Vani from my home in Mumbai. Thank u for your prayers. Finally 1 work which was pending for a long time was done.

Thanks,

Sunita Sridhar.

46."HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas...................

Kindly include our names for prayers on May 8th '08

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 11:37 AM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji

Hearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husband

Harini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California

for Sai AmritVani prayers on May 8 th.

We shall listen and recite the same from our place.

OM SAI RAM

HariniSrinivas

47."Steve Swaminathan" <steve_swami.......................

Participation in Sai Amritvani

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 11:17 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear respected Ashokji and Veenaji

Kindly include the following names for the Saiamritvani pooja held at your place this thursday. Me and my family will be reciting the same at their respective places. My humble pranams to you both. Always remember us at your prayers.

I sincerely thank you for your kindness and goodwill.

Aum Sairam

S. Sivaprasath

names:

S.Sivaprasath - Michigan

S.Sivakamasundari - Chennai

S. Swaminathan -Chennai

G.Sivapriya - Chennai

S.Sivagowri - Chennai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7

48."vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22.....................

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 12:28 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000.

dear veenaji & ashokji,

plese include my name in your prayers on 8th may. I

;ll listen & recite Amrutha vani at the same time.

thank you both very much for your kind help. Baba Is

always with you. We are fortunate to have you with us.

vedavalli. Bangalore.

49.This "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000..................

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on May-08-2008

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 11:31 PM

Dear Gupta ji,

Please include our names as we shall be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 08/05/08.

Manish Gupta -- Listen at Sharjah/Dubai

Kanchan Gupta -- Listen & Recite at Sharjah

Hari Om Sai Ram

Manish Gupta

50.Uma Chaudhary <umac8...............

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer on May - 08, 2008

veena_gupta_2000

Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 11:16 PM

Om Sairam Ashok ji & Veena ji

My humble pranams to you both Veenaji and Ashokji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani in our home NJ & Wisconsin,USA,Antigua,West

Indies

Mohit-Antigua,West Indies

Nidhi-Wisconsin,USA

Devendra,Uma-New Jersey, USA

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR GOOD HEALTH N SUCCESS OF OUR CHILDREN IN THEIR EDUCATION-Mohit for his studies and final medical exams please help him to focus and study and NEW JOB for Nidhi, healthy and happy,joyful in new year 2008 + OREO

THANKING YOU BOTH FOR THE KIND SERVICES N MAY SAINATH BLESS US ALL.

OM SAI RAM

Thank you so much Baba!!PLease help us.

With Regards & LOVE

Uma

732-972-2427-h

51."Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s..................

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 5:45 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Bhaiya and Veena Deedi The following will be reciting the Sai Amrita Vani this Thursday.==============================================================Ramkumar and Sankari Ramkumar Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India. Please include the following names in your prayers.===================================================N.SubramanianMrs.Lalitha SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and Shyamala RavishankarS. PremaSowmya Sivakumar(Chennai India) Sivakumar Srinivasan(Sydney, Australia)May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

52."Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai................

Sree Sai Amritvani prayer on 8th may

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 4:14 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji

I will read sai amritvani and please include my name A.Nirmala Menon (Trivandrum)for the pooja.Also include the following for the prayers.

KP Ambujakshi Amma Bangalore

A Roshni Menon ''

PG Prabha Sankar Ernakulam

P Ravi sankar Fayetteville,Ar,USA

valsala kumari Puducherry

Radhakrishnan Nair trivandrum

sadasivan nair ''

jayanthi Parassala

with pranams

A.Nirmala Menon

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st list of ltrs for 8th May 2008