IndiaDivine.org

Eswaramma Day Divine Discourse 6 May 2008 Afternoon Darshan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram dear Sai Family The afternoon session of Mother Eswaramma day was also blissful like the morning session. Swami blessed with a lengthy and thought provoking divine discourse.. Swami blessed with His divine darshan at 4pm. Swami like it is the tradition now a days, came again in His car chair darshan.. After taking right turn before the gents rows, Swami came on the stage, listened to the veda chant for a while called few students and

accepted letters from them and Sathya, the Iranian boy who is studying in Swami’s school was called upon and was asked by Swami to chant the Vedas. Swami later called upon Mr.Venkatraman, a well known and learnt scientist, former vice chancellor of Swami’s university and also my favourite speaker. After taking blessings from Swami, He very interestingly started his speech in Telugu (his mother tongue is tamil), in a readily prepared notes and he seemed very fluent, probably did a nice home work, . thanking Swami for allowing him to speak on this holy occassion. He said, Telugu is very fortunate because, God chose that language as His

mother tongue. Venkatraman was of the opinion that there are only 3 Divine mothers which the man kind has witnessed. In the threta yuga the privilege was given to Kausalya in Dwapara yuga it was Mother Devaki’s turn and in kaliyuga it was Mother Eswaramma. All the divine mothers had to sacrifice their sons for the man kind. We all have heard about the three promises,

education, hospital and water supply. in 1940 Swami promised Eswaramma that He wont be leaving Puttaparthi and will always live in Puttaparthi. Quoting Swami’s example, Venkatraman urged the youth not to leave their mother land in search of money and luxurious life.. Take the example of Parthi, this was a God forsaken village with no road at all and look at it now.. Swami didn’t get any funds from the world bank of IMF..you may say Swami is God and that is why this development. You also know, Swami said, if you take one step I will take 100 or a thousand depending on the faith. Be in your mother land, and develop it as much as you can.. Don’t leave your mother, your mother land and your mother tongue. There are certain mandatory things one should develop in ones own life and that is why Swami even today speaks in Telugu, in spite of knowing other languages.

The child learns language from an illiterate mother. All the children learn from mother and mother is first teacher. That is why in India, they have placed mother before God. When Adi Sankaracharya’s mother died, many asked him not to do the cremation as he is renunciate. He didn’t pay any importance to those words and went ahead with the cremation. A mother

should be given due respect when she is in body and also when she is not. Many children leave their parents alone and go abroad. They sent chocolates and other gifts once a year on mother’s day. Is mother worth of only chocolates?. When Swami decided to go to Africa Mother Eswaramma was very worried.. she went to every one and tried her best not to sent Swami abroad. She first went to one person and said, they are taking Swami and you stop them. The person replied don’t worry swami’s going to cities and not to the forest and there wont be any wild animals in the cities.. She was not convinced, she went to another person and asked the same. The person said, . Don’t worry there are so many security guards around Swami.

They all are well built and trained. As the last resort She went to Joga Rao, and said, you love Swami so much please do something , for which Joga Rao replied Amma Swami is God what are you talking? Mother Eswaramma in a higher tone and very politly said, don’t be foolish, I know He is God, You know He is God, do the wild animals know He is God,.( for which even Swami burst into laughter) Mr.Venkatraman the pick of the occasion concluded his talk saying even a divine mother, She is mother first and then only anything else.. He finished his speech asking Swami to grant peace and happiness to all the living beings in this world... Later it was Swami’s turn to make the evening more memorable.. He asked for the mike and delivered His divine discourse sitting on His throne which made us all happy.. He gave much emphasis on the love one should have on parents probably, He was sending a strong message to the modern youth who are forgetting the parents and ignoring them.. He started His divine discourse appreciating Prof.Venkatraman for his excellent talk and as Prof.Anil Kumar is not in town, Mr.Narasimha Murthy, the warden of Brindavan campus did the interpretation.. Excerpts from Swami’s discourse.. based on memory, and not the

official version.. I surrender at His lotus feet for any mistakes in this humble offering… Students, Venkatraman explained you very clearly about the significance of this day. He is highly educated in the field of nuclear science and has worked in Mumbai (Bhaba Atomic Research Center) and has won many laurels for his extra ordinary work in his field. What can I

speak about the mother of this body. You got three personalities, the one others think you are , the one you think you are and the one you really are. people who respect their mothers are declining now a days. A mother bears the child for 9 months in the womb and gives everything for the child.. if you forget that mother, it is equal to forgetting God and your self. The first teacher is mother. Your body is nourished because of the mother. You grow up in mother’s lap and you are in ecstasy and happiness in her lap. None should forget the love of mother. You should respect parents even before God. When Sankaracharya, lost his mother, he went to the cremation. Many criticized him. Sankaracharya said, I will never give up my mother. No one has any authority to forget the mother. In front of mother, all the worldly knowledge bears know importance. Our love for mother should remain same while she is in the body and also after she leaves the body. Swami then narrated the last moments of Mother Eswaramma and how she died. Swami was in whitefield then, She called Swami, Swami, Swami three times.I replied , I am coming down. She said, come soon, come soon. I was taking bath then, I came running. And asked if she had taken break fast and coffee. She replied Anni ayyipoyinayi(every thing is finished)... Swami, I shall leave now for which I replied Santhosanga vellu ( you go happily). Dont worry. Dont worry about any thing or any body. She caught My hands firmly,

and she closed her eyes. No more words came from her after that. As long as life is there on should look after mother. Once life is gone there is nothing that you can do. Who is the Mother, God is the mother and not the body. Body is like a water bubble. Swami then called for a car, the body was kept in the car and was sent to Puttaparthi. Swami stayed back in Bangalore. All the students were assembled there for Summer course from all over India. Every one thought, Swami wont come on that day. It was 9am in the morning. Swami went to the summer course , smiling and all were amazed. mother didn’t go any where. only the body which was called mother is gone. But My mother is always with

Me. Therefore Iam not worried about her death. As long as Iam there, Mother is always there. Without, mother, can I exist?. Don’t have any doubts about that. Gokak was the VC at that time. He was wonderstruck. What is body after all. As long as the five elements are active, it has life. When they are gone, it has no importance. Don’t have any relation with the body. As long as they are in the body give them due respect to her. Don’t feel unhappy after she leaves the body. Even in Puttaparthi, people thought how come only body has come without Swami accompanying Mother Eswaramma.. What can I do with just the body?. She came did her duty and she left. I have to do my work. I am going to start my work, so saying Swami

stayed there for 10 days in the summer course. Body is made of five elements. It has to fall one day or other. It is the indweller that is important (dehi) and not the Deha(body.). Dehi is important and not the Deha. You forget about your body in deep sleep. When you forget this body, in just sleep, how can you give that much important. But as long as you are in the body, you have to take care of the body. Don’t ignore the body. Maintain it properly, nourishe the body and respect the body. But don’t grief after the body has no life. Many ignore their mothers after wife comes.Mother has been with you since your birth and you ignore such a person when a wife comes… This is just Verri tanam (madness). Death may come in any form. It has no date. Death is death. It has no symptoms. Be ready any time. Mother should never shed tears

because of you. If it happens then it is not good for you. You may have to face the same consequences in future. Mother is verily God. Mother has given the body, father provides nourishment, teacher teaches all the knowledge. don’t forget these three people in your life. Father and mother should be on either side of your heart. What ever may be the difficulties, don’t say a word to mother. They should be your best friends. Even if you are not able to feed your self, you don’t hesitate even to beg and feed your parents. You should satisfy all the needs. Only then your life is full filled. Reaction resound and reflection are in escapable. If you ignore your parents, you r children will teach you the same lesson

in your old age. Never forget your parents. That is why I came all the way to Puttaparthi to be present on this day(loud applauds).I made all the arrangements for this day. All the poor were fed and provided clothing. Never ignore poor people. Never criticize them. Dont ridicule them. That is wrong. You criticize your self before criticizing others. Never criticize your parents. Swami later asked not to have bad habits and bad company.. He said, “Dont take liquor, never gamble. Anger and lust are demonic. You should not give any scope for them. When you are angry don’t indulge in any action. After wards you will feel very sad. Therefore, control this anger. These two qualities are very bad. Love God, adore God. God is mother, God is Father, God is everything for you. All your relations should be with GOD. He is omnipresent. Later He spoke about the boy from Iran, whom Swami hand picked from darshan lines, guided the family who are very humble and simple, and gave admission in His school… You saw a boy from Iran. He is a Muslim boy. In their country even if they utter the word Rama it is a punishable offence. if any ask what is your name he will say Sathyam. Swami then called the boy and asked loudly in English “What is your name boy? For which the boy replied Sathya.. Swami called the boy next to Him and then asked him to chant vedas and the boy without any fear, chanted in the immediate presence of the Veda purusha him self, for more than 15 minutes as Swami, like a proud mother, looked upon her little child chanting vedas like a learned scholar. Swami in between called the boy and asked him to chant a particular mantra for which the boy, without any hesitation chanted. The Chancellor, the divine Chancellor, our beloved Swami, was showing what His children are like, pure Diamonds, DIE-MINDS as Swami

rightly says... Swami then materialized a golden chain amidst huge applauds and as the boy, rested his head in the lap of the divine Mother, the Mother, our Sai Ma slipped the golden chain, fresh from the divine factory, around the boy’s neck. Swami then continued “There fore there is everything in the vedas. Hindus, muslims or christains there should not be any differences. The essence of all religions is one. God is One. Names are different. Don’t think vedas should be chanted only by Hindus. It is for everyone. It is necessary for everyone to learn Vedas. In Russia,

Germany they are learning Vedas and chanting everyday. But Hindus are forgetting this vedic principles. Never forget this vedic principles. Students, what ever you study, don’t forget God. Only then you can attain good character. Many people say, I want Shanthi, I want Shanthi, where is peace? Peace is within your self, out side it is PIECES.. Swami then sang the famous Hari Bhajana Bina bhajan after singing three lines, as Swami sipped some water students took over the bhajan session. Prasadam was distributed and after 3 bhajans Swami asked for Arathi, thus ending a beautiful day, a day dedicated to the Divine Mother Eswaramma who will remain in our Hearts till eternity and beyond. Jai Sai Ramsatish NaikBrahmanapalli Thanda villageNear PuttaparthiAnantapur Andhra PradeshIndia

515134Tel:91-8555-289327 MOB:9440857872

Guest guest

Sai Ram brother Satish , Our heartfelt thanks to you for delivering Swami's Eswaramma divine discourse to us. It seems like that you were the interpreter - simply outstanding. Thanks a lot . May Swami bless you with eternal happiness. Sai Ram Soumendrasatish naik <satishnaik22mba wrote: Om Sai Ram dear Sai Family The afternoon session of Mother Eswaramma day was also blissful like the morning session. Swami blessed with a lengthy and thought provoking divine discourse.. Swami blessed with His divine darshan at 4pm. Swami like it is the tradition now a days, came again in His car chair darshan.. After taking right turn before the gents rows, Swami came on the stage, listened to the veda chant for a while called few students and accepted letters from them and Sathya, the Iranian boy who is studying in Swami’s school was called upon and was asked by Swami to chant the Vedas. .....