IndiaDivine.org

From Puttaparthi...Sai Gitanjali & World Youth Conference

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is about a MESMERIZINGLY DIVINE EXPERIENCE that THE LORD WILLED on a devotee on the eve of the WORLD 'YOUTH' CONFERENCE in PUTTAPARTHI, JULY '07... (Experience given in 1st person as told chronologically & not reported so far anywhere)

28th JUNE '07: THE AMAZING DREAM:

We're in PRASANTHI NILAYAM, in front of the ACCOMMODATION office. An elderly gentleman goes through a letter that I gave him & says, "So you've been sent by Dr. PADMANABHAN of SAI GITANJALI!"

Then he goes inside to get something & as he walks towards me, he starts tying a white cloth around his head, exactly how SHIRDI SAI BABA has tied it around his head!!! I stood there speechless looking at him! SHIRDI SAI BABA himself hands over the KEY TO ME bearing no: 153 & drives me in HIS CAR to the flat!!!

I was completely choked & it was quite obvious that BABA has called us to PUTTAPARTHI!!!

1st JULY '07: THE YOUTH GROUP MEETING AT SAI GITANJALI:

SWAMI had already announced about holding the WORLD YOUTH CONFERENCE, in PUTTAPARTHI later during the month. I happened to be part of the youth group 'though' over age!

The KARNATAKA YOUTH GROUP leader announced in the meeting that SWAMI had told previously to REGISTER EVERYONE FROM SAI GITANJALI during the meeting. Everyone out there was overjoyed…WORLD YOUTH MEETING in SWAMI's PRESENCE!

I made some kind of a connection with the dream on the 28th & filled up the details for registration.

2nd JULY:

Wrote a letter to SWAMI that I've registered myself though well above the age criteria…how I happened to be there in the youth group & in that meeting itself was a mystery. Told SWAMI to take care of this & left the decision to HIM completely.

4th JULY:

SWAMI WILLED it otherwise & my registration was rejected. However it didn't shatter me that much since I had left it to his DIVINE WISH though the sadness was there. Disappointed that I was, I decided to go to PUTTAPARTHI with family as interpreted in the earlier dream.

7th JULY: ROOM NUMBER 153!!! THE MIRACLE…

Reached PUTTAPARTHI with family & as usual went to the accommodation office & requested for a flat. The elderly gentleman there went inside (the dream getting replayed… & I was quite excited what was going to happen next)

He came back with a KEY…That key was to the WEST BLOCK, W-9, 'B' – 15! We didn't make anything out of it then but when we reached the flat, my wife told me that the DREAM HAS INDEED COME TRUE! She saw the key & the flat number '15B' on the door that exactly looked as NUMBER '153'!!!

I was so overwhelmed & touched that even before the WORLD YOUTH CONFERENCE, I had got a call from BABA to come for HIS DIVINE DARSHAN & SHIRDI SAI HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN ME THE KEY & DRIVEN ME IN HIS CAR TO SHOW ME THIS FLAT!!! SWAMI of course knew that I would NOT be part of the conference!!!

26th JULY: The 1st day of the WORLD YOUTH CONFERENCE. (26th to 28th)

Got a sudden call from an old acquaintance who was DIRECTOR, HOSPITALITY of a 5 STAR HOTEL called E-INN in the outskirts of BANGALORE. The DIRECTOR invited me to come for LUNCH in this UNIQUE HOTEL.

The UNIQUE E-inn and its restaurants serve only vegetarian cuisine. The hotel has also banned Alcohol and smoking on its premises!!!

There is a SHIRDI SAI BABA temple inside the hotel premises & SATHYA SAI BABA'S life like photo welcoming you!!! The HOTEL has been built with SWAMI's blessings & what he then told me simply stunned me…

He said, "About 30 personnel from that hotel are in PUTTAPARTHI for a few days managing the massive kitchen for the WORLD YOUTH CONFERENCE DELEGATES(3000 +) & the DIRECTOR himself played the PERFECT HOST that afternoon & offered me LUNCH!!! SWAMI ensured that I get a taste of that food served in the conference that I couldn't attend!!!

One of the FACULTIES of SRI SATHYA SAI UNIVERSITY puts this across so beautifully and said, "WE ALL HAVE A UNIQUE 'HEART TO HEART' EXPERIENCE WITH SWAMI & THESE ARE HIS DIVINE CUSTOMIZED PRESCRIPTIONS!!!