IndiaDivine.org

Sri Sai Baba's Divine Grace and Timely Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri Sai Baba’s Divine Grace and Timely Help

I have always been feeling grateful to the Lord Sai for the kind protection accorded to me from the time I pinned my faith in Him and received the timely mercy and help in my life when I was feeling despondent in 1940.

The under mentioned unexpected experience of help has strengthened my faith and prompted me to give the benefit if the readers of ‘ Sai Sudha’ that the Lord is ever watchful the welfare of His devotees.

On 10-1-44, I was required to be the Chittivalasa Jute Mills at 9 A.M. on 11-1-44 to meet the Collector who programmed to visit the Mills. In spite of my early attempts to start in time with my own conveyance. I in advertantly sent away my driver for food thinking that there was yet time. On referring to my watch a little later, there was only 20 minutes. I then started in despair at Bimilipatnam to catch even any bus but in vain. The distance to the place of my destination is 3 miles even to hasten by foot. I was feeling uneasy and praying Baba, just as I was proceeding farther a Jutka came in front of me as if it was going in he direction opposite to mine. On asking the jutka man if he would take me to Chittivalasa he agreed that though he had some other work, he would hire it for me. I took it and reached Chittivalasa in time. The readers will thus understand how the Lord has been watching us. What is needed of us is that our faith should e implicit, innocent and motiveless. The Lord who knows better will do whatever we deserve and be beneficial to us both from mundane and spiritual stand points- May my brother devotees note my humble experience for their information.

Source Sai Sudha Feb 1944