IndiaDivine.org

Bhajans are a Divine Chance to talk to the Lord - Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Swami says wonderfully about Bhajans that :

Do Bhajans everyday, Everybody should sing Bhajans loudly and with a full throated Voice, Why should anyone feel shy in singing God's name, Why should you feel shy or afraid of chanting God's name. In the olden Days, the Rishis in the Forest even during Meditation used to chant The Lord's name very loudly so that everything around gets purified. Never fear in singing Bhajan's Loudly.

Annamacharya used to sing melodiously and very loudly, when People used to question him he said "I sing for My Lord to hear and not for you", Swami always sings loudly, Have you ever seen me singing Bhajans slowly and softly. When you sing Bhajans with a full throated Voice and with Devotion everything and everybody around you gets purified and the Lord's name gets spread everywhere. Swami wants all of you to sing Bhajans loudly and clearly and with full devotion, When you do seva you are straining youreslf physically, But Singing Bhajans only means singing loudly which is easy for everyone.Bhajans gives everyone a chance to talk to the Lord.

Om Sai Ram