IndiaDivine.org

He comes to your rescue in time.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Avatars are continuous. Though Shirdi form has attained Maha Samadhi on 15 Oct 1918, Sai was active throughout even after He has left the particular form. As per His own promise to several dear devotees, He incarnated once again as "Sathyam". During the intervening period of 8 years, where was Sai?. He was in Sukshma sareera. Hence he promised that "My Tomb shall speak and will take care of the devotees", I shall be active even after leaving this earthly body", My mortal remains would speak from the tomb. If you look to Me, i will look to You. If you cast your burden on Me, I shall surely bear it". He manifested in different forms for the sake of devotees. Utter the name "Sai Sai" with love. I will be there holding my four hands to save my devotees from peril". It is the experience of all sincere devotees that Baba responds without fail. i was stranded in distant Nagaland-Mizoram border during my service there. i returned from hospitilasation and i was at a loss to note that my Unit was disbanded and were proceeding elsewhere. There was no direction for me where to go. When i was brooding like that in a transit camp, one collegue of mine accidentally recognised me. He told me, you are posted to Nagaland. i do not have money or any railway warrant to proceed to the nearest rail head Dimapur. i was mentally remembering my lord 'sairam'. The collegue told me to board the train for Dimapur. Since i do not have any ticket or warrant, he gave me his own ticket to me. I lost my baggages and suitcase since the truck returned from railway station without delivering it to any. In the last minute, somebody called me and handed over my suitcase which contained all my certificates. I was frantically calling "Sai Sai. These things prove without any doubt, that Sai hears your prayer and mitigate your problems in time. Otherwise i would have lost my suitcase and certificates. i would not have boarded the train. All this was possible only due to Sai. He looks after all the devotees who cry for his help. Sairam.