IndiaDivine.org

Village(s) of Shri Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The following is a dialogue between Shri Sai Baba and Shama (Madhavrao Deshpande) which is not very long but its meaning is too vast. If grasped and kept in mind it will surely benefit Sai Devotees.One day Baba started as….Young ones, before few days, I sat smoking chillam in some corner of Lendibaug. The smoke of the chillam was going downside to the ground instead of going up in the direction of the sky. I raised my neck and tried to force the smoke up to the sky

but it was not leaving its stubbornness. I think this year the monsoon will not be good on Our side. There is a huge banyan tree on the head of that Khandoba. Thousands of birds get shelter on its branches. But yesterday night instead of sleeping they were making noises. I tried to listen to them and they were saying that will be no rainfall on this village, so we will have to look for another shelter. Due to the fear of famine many people from My village will be coming here. We will have to arrange for their food and water..........Read More

Source : Translated from a Gujarati Book 'Sai Sarovar'

--Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 7/13/2008 09:14:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/