IndiaDivine.org

From Puttaparthi... 60th Year Wedding in Prasanthi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

4-11-1995: Swami closed the door of the interview room then materialized Vibhuthi and distributed the same only to the ladies. I was sitting at His Lotus Feet and my wife was sitting at the far end of the end room near exit door. Swami called her to come and sit near to Him. Bhagavan then announced abruptly to all assembled devotees that we would be wedded again in His presence on the eventful occasion of my 60th birthday!

SWAMI told us, "When you enter the 60th year of your existence, you are entering into a new phase of your life. By the previous wedding during your youthful days, you were allowed to enter the family life. But when you put your knots today on this 60th birthday, you are coming out of all the pleasures of your family life and you should from now onwards proceed into the spiritual life. The wife and husband could only be supporting each other in their spiritual journey from now."

"Thus, if you live till the age of 70, you will be like Saptha Rishis who lead only holy life. You would soon be at the 80th birthday. Now you become as powerful as ASHTA DIK PALAKAS. They are the protectors of the 8 sides of the world. You become one among them", BABA continued.

"Soon you will be arriving at the 90th year, and you will be like the NAVAGRAHAS. (9 planets). By then there will not be any effect on you, by the transitory movements of the 9 planets; what is more, your very presence will protect others also from such effects."

"In case you enter the 100th year, you would have lived a full divine life, you are free from all your previous karmas, and you will be liberated!!!"

Swami instantly materialized a beautiful black pearl necklace, which was to be the Mangala Soothra for our wedding. Swami said that he had made it since my wife had wanted it this way. Then Baba told my wife to look at the small gold pendant hanging in the chain and also a wonderful Ruby stone placed at the center of the pendent. Swami told us that this is how AMBAL (Divine mother) wears her Thirumangalyam!!!

Swami then directed me to get up and tie the necklace around my wife's neck. While I was tying, Swami kept His Divine Hands on my wife's head and profusely blessed her reciting a 'mantra'!

Swami again waved His Divine Hands, materialized a very beautiful Ring with a large emerald stone, and handed over the same to wife. Swami Himself was holding my fingers and asked my wife to insert the ring. It was a perfect fit!

Swami further said that He was blessing me with an Emerald ring, to give me peace, which I needed very much at that time. Then Swami sprinkled the Akshatha, (colored rice with turmeric powder) on our heads and assured us that His blessings will be with us all the time.

He then presented a lovely silk sari to my wife and presented me with a set of clothes for safari suit! He went inside again, came with a Polythene bag, and held it to my wife, asking her to put the clothes inside the bag!!!

Swami then filled our hands with lots of Vibhuthi packets and opened the door signaling that we should move out. With tears in our eyes we took leave of Swami and joined the devotees sitting outside!!!

Ref: SRI SATHYA SAI HRUDAYA NIVASI by Bombay Srinivasan

PS: Do not talk cynically about other devotees. What do you know of their 'Tapasya' that you so easily pass judgement thereon and label them as insane or out of their mind? Never discuss the spiritual standards reached by others; persevere in your own path. There is a way of life, a method of uplift, a path of progress distinct for each person, different from those of others. - Sathya Sai Baba

Vibhuthi has been sent during the weekend to Hyderabad,Mumbai,Chennai,Prakasam Dist.(AP),Guntakkal(AP),California,New Jersey,Georgia,Sri Lanka,South Africa & West Malaysia against fresh requests. With SWAMI's grace, you should be receiving it shortly.