IndiaDivine.org

Title Track from Sai Tere Hazaaron Naam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As the title of the bhajan Sai Tere Hazaaron Naam... suggests, this is the title track of the album Album Sai Tere Hazaaron Naam written and sung by Mr. Rana Gill. It is the sixth track of

the album. It conveys very apt message to the people all over the world and specially to the Indians for whom religious riots are common from few decades, that Sai Baba is present everywhere, in every God, in Nature and even in everybody's heart. The bhajan contains words of Holy Book like Gita, Puran, Bible and Guru Bani. This is one of my favourite bhajans from this album, but the most favourite one is yet to be published and I am eager to share with you all. I was told by Ranaji to publish the bhajans in the sequence as they appear on the cd cover, so my favourite one is pending. But it will be released soon......There is a line in the third verse, Hindu Muslim Sikh Isai Tum Ho Bhai Bhai Mat Jagado Apas Mein Baat Sai Ne Ye Samjaye....to this Ranaji wants to share something as to how he wrote these lines, not only this line but the whole verse. He came to India for recording this album in 2006. He watched the news regarding Bombay bomb blasts on television. The next day was his recording for this particular bhajan. He says, I wanted to convey Baba's message through this bhajan to treat every God as one and follow the mantra given by Sai Baba "Sabka Malik Ek", so I added the whole verse the previous night before the recording. The bhajan originally was only of

three verses but after adding this verse, now it became of four verses. In this way Baba suggested him to include these lines just to convey His message. He was to make a quawali of this bhajan but somehow it was made in the form of bhajan (though somewhere it sounds like quawali) and he firmly believes that Baba had some reason behind this. Even he was to shoot the video of the first track but this one was chosen by Baba and he think it very much proper. Though this bhajan was changed overnight, it became the title track as if suggested by Sai Baba, he says. In the end I just want to say Ek Hi Malik Hamare Sainath, Sainath, Sainath, Sai Tere Hazaaron Naam Koi Allah Kahe Koi

Ram...........Devotees are requested to mail their comments only on this mail id which is specially created for this purpose in order to avoid flooding of mails in our personal mail ids.Lyrics of Sai Tere Hazaaron Naam and Download LinkTo find lyrics while playing the bhajan, download real player from here.Download Link:Sai Tere Hazaaron Naam.mp3(Hold Control Key while clicking on the link to open the link in new window or right and choose the 'Open in a new window'

option)Upcoming Seventh Track : Sai Teri LeelaWatch Video of the track from hereDownload other bhajans of the same album from here --Posted By Hetal Patil to Download Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans Mp3 Artis at 7/28/2008 04:05:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para BrahmaShri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/