IndiaDivine.org

1st list of Letters/requests for prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 31st July 2008

Jai Sai Ram

First of all I would like to thanks the devotees for the advance wishes to Mrs. Gupta. 2ndly we will be out to Shirdi and Bhopal and hence out of internet, so no mails from 1st to 11th August.

Every week we receive many letters for the prayers and I was clubbing them in 2 letters to avoid too many mails to the members. Hence forth there will be 3 letters as the letters are too many.

Devotees sould be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon, (your Local time), is not possible)

Following are the letters received. for 31st July 2008.

Mrs. Gupta will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra (from 11 AM to 12:30 PM)

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject line, along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter for the week.

Please write your all your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

Mysaibaba20

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

1. "Joyce Sewsunker" <JSewsunker…………

Sai Amrit Vani Pooja -----Sai Satcharitra ----Thursday 31 Ju ly 2008

Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:16 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Ma And Dad Happy Birthday Veena Ma for the 2nd August whatother way of spending it but with Baba ---May you always be blessed not onlyon this day but forever and ever Both of you have a blissful week aheadand enjoy your journey and holiday. Please include our names for the following pooja on Thursday31 July 2008 at our

home before going for bajans in the evening. Ajith Sewsunker -- (JHB South Africa) Reciting the Sai Amrit Vani pooja Joyce Sewsunker--(JHB South Africa) Reading the Prayan Sai Satchritra Jai Sri Ram Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria…………

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (31.07.2008) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:06 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM SRI SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM

DEAR VEENA AUNTYJI AND ASHOK UNCLEJI Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 31st Jul. 2008 for my merrage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.

HANSA TOKERIA-INDORE, M.P.

another prayer

Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 31st Jul.2008 for my Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.

following name :

VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI, SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI,YUG (GUDDU) PAREKH,

RAHUL DAS,USA, RUPAL DAS,USA, RACHIT DAS,USA

NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

Om Sri Sai Ram HANSA TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21……………..

Prayer Request for Shri Sai Amrithvani

Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:22 AM

"Sai Veena" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok Bhai Saheb/Veena Bhabiji

Namaste

Please add our names to the prayer list for 31st July 2008 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 31st July from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST, here in Sohar, Oman. I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requests which I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to the Lotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infinite Grace shown by

Shri Sai for accepting my prayers .

(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everyday during my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I read chapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on every Thursday after my evening puja.)

Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman)

Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bangalore)

Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bangalore)

Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bangalore)

Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bangalore)

Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy)

Thanking you

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Usha Kiran Gudur

Sohar, Oman

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha………….

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 31st JULY 08

Friday, July 25, 2008 3:50 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 31st JULY 08 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc…………

Sai Amrit Vani (July 31)

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:58 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Kindly include my name on July 31(Thursday) for Sai Amrit Vani. I shall be reciting the same here. Veenajee, please pray for me and kindly request Baba that I can rejoin my family back in Chicago soon. I am currently working in Fargo, ND.

Please do include my parents, in-laws, family and friends in prayers.

Thanks.

Suresh Thuppalay, ND, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "madhavi ambathi" <madhaviambathi……………

Request to include us in babas prayers Sai Amrit Vani and bless us

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:39 PM

"Jai sai Ram" veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai shri Sai Jai Jai Sai,

Namasthe Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please include us in your prayers in Sai Amrit Vani and also during the visit of Sacred place Shiridi. Babas leelas are amazing.........My husband got job in Washington DC and baba accepted our prayers. I have no words to thank you veenaji and ashokji.....my namaskars to both of you. With babas blesssings we will be able to meet you during your US trip.

Wish you happy trip fulfilled with enjoyment. Please include us in babas prayers. We will recite and listen to Sai Amrit Vani and do parayan of satcharita.

Jai Sai Ram,

Madhavi and Giri,

Washington D.C

7. "Ratnam, Velvili" <Velvili.Ratnam………………..

Prayer request

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:01 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram Ashok uncle and Veena Aunty.

Happy B'day to you Veena Aunty. May Bhagavan grant you lots and lots of blessings, good health, happy and peace full life.

Please include my name and my husband Ratnesh on this Thursday prayer (July 31, 08). We live in Markham, Canada. I will recite and listed Sai Amrit Vani on that day.

We hope to attend one of your Sai Amrit Vani prayer while you are in USA. Please let me know if you are planning to come to Canada.

May Baba Bless both of you abundantly.

Love Vel

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Vasundhara Sreeshyla" <vasundhara10………………

Prayer request -31.7.08

Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Uncle & Aunty,Please pray for us.SreeshylaSantoshVasundhara SreeshylaI will be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place, Bangalaore.Thanks & pranamVasundhara Sreeshyla

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "vasanthi iyer" <vasanthi_04……………

sairam! Sai Amrit vani of July 31, 2008

Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:01 PM

Sairam,

Kindly include me in the prayers of saiamritvani of July 31, 2008. I will read satcharitra and recite sai amritvani at my home in BC, canada. Please baba I surrender at your lotus feet make me your good instrument to get me through the test on July 31, 2008 at 3:30 PM. i seek your blessings, Benevolence and grace baba.

Sitalakshmy(Vasanthi) vasudev BC Canada

sairam

Vasanthi

10. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth…………….

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Saturday, July 26, 2008 2:51 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected VeenaJI and AshokJi,Jai Sai Ram,Many Blessings on all your good works and to Sri Satchidinand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai.With your permission I shall listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and read Sri Sai Satcharitaon Thursday July 31 at home. I will pray for all devotees and family and friends.Oh Lord Sainath please have my daughter call me.Thank you Lord for allowing me to be your devotee.Blessings and joyful good wishes on your birthday,and for your most wonderful visit to your family.Koti Pranams at His Lotus FeetOm Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai SaiJai

Sai Ramdobby sommer ca usa

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22…………..

request

Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:21 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & ashokji, This is my usual request to include my name in your pooja list on 31st july. I'll be reciting & listening to Amruthavani at the same time. Please pray for my daughter Prema's health. AlsoI want to know whether I can send my request mail when you are in USA.Please let me know. thanks to both of you. Veenaji many many happy returns of the day.You are the blessed one to have your b.day in shirdi.Jai sai Ram.Vedavalli.carterville.

S.illinois. uSA.

12. "Amrit kaur" <ja_sai4ever……………

prayer

Sunday, July 27, 2008 4:49 PM

veena_gupta_2000

om sai ram

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

how are you? My name is Amrit Kaur. I am from California, USA. Please include my name when you do prayers. Please pray to baba that he helps me to pass my BOARD NATIONAL EXAM. i will Listening to Amrit Vani or reading Amrit Vani on thursday.

sai ram

may sai bless us all.

13. "Akash Bhatia" <akash.bhatia………….

Sai Amritvani

Monday, July 28, 2008 1:52 AM

Dear Veenaji and AShokji,How are you? It would be great if you could include my name in this thursday's prayers. I will listen to the Sai Amritvani in absencia.Akash Bhatia, MumbaiThanks and regards,Akash Bhatia

14. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70…………….

Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 31st July, 2008 and Thanks for including our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Paryer of 24th July, 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008 1:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

July 28, 2008

Dear Baijaa Maa (Veena Aunty Ji) & Ashok Uncle Ji,Jai Sai Ram,

Please Include our Names in Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 31st July, 2008 . I along with my wife will recite the Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer after my Pooja. Our names are as follows:-Sajan Kapoor, Gunjan Kapoor from New Delhi.

I will always be on your Lotus Feet for ever.BABA "Ashirwad ka Haat Hamare upar rakh" Tere Bina Kaun Hai Hamara. Tu hi hai Hamara Sahara.Kisko Karen Vinitee aur Phariyad. Hamhe to pata hai sirf tera Dwara. Hamhe Itna pata hai tu hi hai Hamara. Please BABA ji fulfill the wishes you know.

I will pray for my Parents to be in good health myself at the time of recitation of Amrit Vani ( Mr. P.N. Kapoor & Mrs. Uma Kapoor) and also for my kids to be always best in studies ( Sugandhita Kapoor & Nishikar Kapoor).Thanks for praying and including our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 24th July,2008 and we attended Sai Amrit Vani at Siddharth Dwarka Mai. We are staying in New Delhi.Jai Sai Ram,Sai Das

15. "senthil nathan" <arsenthilnathan…………..

Shri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra-31st July 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008 4:38 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om JAI Sri Sairam

Dear Ashok ji & Veena Ji

I am Senthil nathan from chennai. Could you please include my name in Sai Amrit Vani pooja on Thursday 31st July 2008.

I will listen and recit Sai Amrit Vani slokas, in the computer.

I request you to kindly include my name pray for me during Sai Amrit Vani Pooja and Prayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra on Thursday 31st July 2008. Please pray baba for my wish to come true... bcos i met one major problem in my life. please baba! solve this problem....

my details below:

My name : Senthil Nathan R

Place : Chennai-102, Tamil Nadu

Jai Sri Sairam

regards

senthil nathan r

--------

My prayer as bellow

BABA you know all ... but i told you again. I love one girl truely & sincerely. She also love me very much, we joined our parents permissions only... First i ask that girl how u select me? she told lord MURUGA only show u, he only select u n give for me. She is fully care for me always. Some time we did fights, but she is very good. But i never hate my lover. She is not lover, my wife. But i have some ego, nowdays i leave my all ny ego’s to baba's LOTUS feet. But she is great. Suppose i have any probs, immediately she came for me n solve my probs. One word she is "great" girl. But now days i separate with my lover. reason some astrology and other relatives. I belive saibaba, i surrender saibaba lotus feets. Please baba bless me n help me to join my lover, she is not my lover she is my wife. SAI only do this,

sai KNOW my problems. I never think another girl any time my life... she is only my wife. BABA how I touch another girl my life? She is only my wife. please help me...

This incident happend 6 months back only, we love more than 3 years with parents permissions only... i want to live with my lover “wife”... she is very soft n graceful girl for me.

I surrender baba's feets... he only help me.. i have "Shradda"... "Saburi" now... nowdays i read sai satcharithra... and devotees expereices... Month of March i visit shiridi to leave all my problems to baba...nowdays fully i trusted Sai's feets.....

baba only will come to speak her parents... i believe baba will come n help for me...

om sri sairam....

----

16. "Amuda Murthy" <d_amu2001...................

Prayer on 31st July,2008

Monday, July 28, 2008 8:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai,Pls Pray on 31st July for my son D.Balakumar expecting B.Com 1st year result.And for Mrs.Ashok Kumari Gupta (friend) had kidney stone operation 1 & half months back in Chandigarh. She is now in 'comma' and shifted to Delhi in her relatives home. Pls pray for her recovery.I will read Amrit Vani on Thursday in the morning or evening only.Regards,AMUDA

MURTHY

17. "Annapurni Krish" <kannapurni……………..

Sai Amrit Vani 31st July 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008 6:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji

I have become a new member and have just gone through many of the mails. I also believe that it is through you that we should approach Bagawan Sai.Pl pray to baba to restore the peace in my life that was lost in the last one and half year and allow me to lead a happy life with my family and relatives. Baba knows everything but somehow not answering my prayers. The mental agony that i am undergoing should not happen to anyone in this world.Pl ask him to forgive me all the sins that i have done knowingly or unknowingly. Let him also give peace to the person who is affected by my action.I am totally helpless and need babas blessing. Let baba please let me know that i am forgiven.I am at Shillong and will be reading Sai Amrit Vani and Sat charitha on 31st uly 2008 at home but between 7.30 to

8.30 AM as i have to go for work. Hope it is ok.

Thank you

Kannapurni

18. "zayasankar serou" <zserou…………….

Sairam

Monday, July 28, 2008 5:59 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs. Veena and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(31.7.2008)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam

Serou(UK)

19. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah……………

Please include our Names on 31st July 2008 for Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Monday, July 28, 2008 5:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram, Jai Jai Sai Ram

Most Respected

Ashok Uncleji and Veena Auntji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (31st July 2008). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (31st July 2008) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. I am looking out for change in my Job. So I am requesting you please pray for me and request BABA to give me some Good Job and become financially

strong.

I am praying Baba to cure my Mother’s neurological problem. Her Nerves are becoming weak. She is also heart patient. She has undergone valve replacement surgery in the year 2005. And my wife has got some kind of pain near right knee. With BABA’s Grace & Dr Shivani Parikh’s (She is a member of mySaiBaba20- ) advice pain & swelling has reduced a lot. And she becomes all most normal. Thanks Swami & Dr. Shivani Parikh’s. I am praying from my bottom of heart please reduce my mother’s problems.

On Thursday (31st July 2008) my wife will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it as she gets convenient time, because my 14th months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully and during day time I will be at office, so I can't take part. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (24th July, 2008).

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati, Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

20. "Shreya Swaminathan" <swaminathanshreya……………..

Sai AmritVani July 31 st Inclusion of our names

Monday, July 28, 2008 12:18 PM

Sai Ram Ashok ji,

Thanks for including our names in Sai Amritvani pooja last week.Kindly add our names for this week too which will be on Thursday July 31st. We will recite and listen to Sai Amritvani .We reside at Chennai-India.

Swaminathan.R

Shreya Swaminathan

21. "KANNURPATTI CHANDRASEKAR" <kannurpatti……….

Include our names during Sai Amrit Vani Prayer on 31st July

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram to Veenaji and Ashok ji,

We kindly request you to include our names during the sai Amrit vani prayers on 31st July.

We will recite Sai Amrit vani at home in Dubai.

Names to be included:

Rajivi Chandrasekar, Dubai

Mr.K.V Chandrasekar, Dubai

We both wish you a very peaceful and eventful trip to shirdi. May you have HIS presence for ever.

Jai Sai Ram

Raji

22. "bharathi atluri" <bharathidevi_3……………

Sai Amritvani

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:48 AM

"Veena Gupta-ji" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok gupta-ji and Veena gupta-ji,

SAI RAM.

Maa-ji would you kindly pray for us on the coming Thursday which is July 31st. You will be leaving to Shirdi the next day for your Birthdady Veena-ji.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. As BABA is with you all the time what else I can wish you.

My daughter Vignathi -- Looking for a job in SFO in radialogy. she is a doctor. Please pray for her best job opportunity.

My son Vivekl -- He finished his GMAT you prayed for him. he did great. Now appling for MBA. He is looking the admission in ISB HYDERABAD, INDIA. Please pray for him for the great admission. Please pray that Vivek should do the perfect things for his MBA education and job and for his marriage.

My son-in-law Ravikanth -- He wants take Gmat exam. Please pray for him to get great score.

Please pray for my Husband Uttam chand for the continuous job. He needs peace.

my name is Bharathidevi. Please pray for the peace for every one.

I listen to Sai Amrit Vani every day. We live in Falls church VA. Love to see you when you are here.

Thank you maa-ji

love

Bharathidevi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 77

23. "Molly Govender" <molly……………..

Reciting of Amrit Vani and Sai Satcharitra

Monday, July 28, 2008 2:43 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Shri sai Ram Brother Ashok and Sister Veena,

Please include the following names in this weeks reciting of Sai Amrit Vani as we will be reciting together in my new shrine of our beloved lord.

Please pray to Baba to help us along as we have decided to make this a weekly ritual in the new shrine in my home. Baba please bless us with your presence.

Names:

1. Ugeshree Molly Govender, Durban South Africa

2. Mogie Moodley from Durban South Africa

3. Val Reed from Durban South Africa

Jai Sai Ram and May Swami bless you always!

Ugeshree Molly Govender

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

24. Chary Tamirisa <aruntamirisa………….Visit to USA"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000Date:

Monday, July 28, 2008, 12:58 PMDear Veenaji,Will you be visitng California? My nephew is in hospitalafter a massive heartattack and by Baba's grace, he is out of danger. But heis not able towalk, talk. He has 3 small

children and all his familymembers are devastatedand they are all in lot of pain. His father is old and heis also a heartpatient. Only Divine power can bring him back to the normalcondition and it isbeyond the human doctors.I pray to you to help this helpless family.

will recite Sri Sai Amrita Vani.My nephew's name is Anant Bukkapatnam, The place is Sacramento, California.In Baba's loveChary916 835 6490

25. "govardhan" <govardhan_jv2003……………..

Blessings Of Sri Shiridi Sai Baba

Monday, July 28, 2008 10:02 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi,

Humble Pranamas!Please include my name in the coming Sai Amrit Vani Puja (31/07/08) I Will Listen to Sai Amrit Vani Puja on 31/07/08 in Singapore.Please Pray for me for increment in my salary.

Thanks & RegardsGovardhan JV006590852276

govardhan

26. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa……………..

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:45 PM

Ashokji and Veenaji,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday July 31st 2008. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

27. "sheetal arora" <s_arora2001………….

saiamritvani

Monday, July 28, 2008 4:36 PM

Veena maa, and Ashokjiplease inculde my name on thursday 31 saiamrit vani, as i will read my self at home.please prayer to baba saw me the way, as i feel am sinking now. prayer for me and my son that we always have roof on our heads.thankssheetal bhandaricolorado

28. "Steve Swaminathan" <steve_swami…………….

Participation in SAI Amritvani

Monday, July 28, 2008 4:31 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear respected Ashokji and Veenaji Kindly include the following names for the Saiamritvani pooja held at your place this thursday. Me and my family will be reciting the same at their respective places. My humble pranams to you both. Always remember us at your prayers. I sincerely thank you for your kindness and goodwill. Aum Sairam S. Sivaprasath names: S.Sivaprasath - MichiganS.Sivakamasundari - ChennaiS. Swaminathan -ChennaiG.Sivapriya - ChennaiS.Sivagowri - Chennai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "T K Bajaj" <tk_bajaj2001…………..

JAI SAI RAM

Monday, July 28, 2008 3:03 PM

MY DEAR DIDI,

FIRST OF LET ME WISH U HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE.MAY SAI NATH BLESS U WITH LONF HEALTHY AND HAPPY LIFE.IT IS REALLY GREAT THAT U HAVE DECIDED TO GET BLESSED AT DWARKAMAI BY SHRI SAI NATH.

BY SAINATH GRACE OUR DAUGHTER GOT BLESSED WITH DAUGHTER ON 11TH JULY.BOTH BHAVANA AND HER DAUGHTER R FINE BY BABA GRACE.MAY WE REQUEST U TO ENLIST OUR NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI ON COMING THURSDAY.WE,AS USUAL ,WILL LISTEN TO SAI AMRIT VANI

WE FURTHER FEEL HAPPY TO KNOW THAT U R COMING TO USA. WE ARE IN HOUSTON (TEXAS).IF U CAN SPARE SOME TIME WE WILL REQUEST U TO COME AND BLESS OUR HOME .ALL ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY BABA GRACE.IF BABA WILLS U HE WILL DEFINITELY GUIDE U TO SAY YES FOR VISITING BHAVANA HOUSE(AND OUR SON HEMANT HOUSE IS 200YARDA AWAY)

I HOPE U REMEMBER US -----I AM SUNILA BAJAJ FROM NEW RAJINDER NAGAR DELHI ------U ALONG WITH ASHO K BHAI SAHIB AND PARUL HAD BLESSED OUR HOUSE IN RAJINDER NAGAR

JAI SAI RAM

SUNILA BAJAJ

30. "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000……………

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on July-31-2008

Monday, July 28, 2008 11:15 PM

Dear Veena ji,

Please include our names as we will be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 31/07/08.

Manish Gupta -- Listen at Sharjah/Dubai

Kanchan Gupta -- Listen & Recite at Mandi, HimachalHari Om Sai Ram

Manish Gupta

31. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga……………..

incude my name in the Sai Amritvani Prayer (Thursday-31/07/08)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 3:55 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear veenaji and ashokji,

Please include my name in the Sai Amritvani Prayer and Reading Sai Satcharitra from my Place CHENNAI on coming Thursday (31/07/08) and I will de recite Sri Sai Amritvani and Reading of Sri Sai Satcharitra-reciting Archanas, Reciting Aarthi Palms as per Shirdi Sai Mandir between 11-00 am to 12.35 pm as per Siddharthan Exetension, New Delhi also as per Veenaji, Ashokji's Residence.

Please help us to get Babaaji's Blessings for me, my husband and for my family.

Thanking you,

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

32. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta……………..

Kindly include our names for the Thurs. 31st July Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:16 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

Jai Sairam.

Thanks for including our names and praying for us in all the previous Thursday prayers.

Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us when you do sai amritvani prayer this Thursday 31st July 2008:

Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, Kerala.

Akash S. Manohar - Son, Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala.

Shyam Manohar - self & Girija S. Manohar - Spouse, Dubai, U.A.E.

2. I (Shyam Manohar) & Girija (Spouse) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read Sai Satcharita on the day.

With Pranams.

Shyam

33. "Padmaja Agnihotri" <padmaja.agnihotri……………

SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER REQUEST

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:04 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Koti koti pranam to lotus feet of Shri Sai Baba. Sairam and great regards to respected Ashok Uncleji & Veena Aunty ji.As my computer had hanged down I could not check my mails these days.But after I read this mail , my joy knew no bounds after I learned that my family's name was included in the parayan of 24th July. Uncleji & Auntyji, I am very much grateful to you for the same.You have indeed become a very parently figure for all of us. I again request you to kindly include our names in the parayan on 31st July.I'll too recite it here in

Nagpur on the same day & time.The names are:Pradeep W AgnihotriMrs. Nilima P AgnihotriPadmaja P AgnihotriSandeep Deshmukh (all of us in Nagpur) & Kaustubh P Agnihotri(Hyderabad) The recitation is a divine experience. I request you both to pray to Baba for all of us. Thank you once

again. SAIRAM!!!

34. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc…………..

PRAYERS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:06 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 31/07/08. I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SAI SATCHARITA. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya)

35. "Abhiksha Bansal" <abhikshabansal…………..

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation at Siddharth Extension on July 31, 2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:03 AM

"veena" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty,

Please include the name of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the prayers this Thursday. We will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at our residences respectively.

Regards,

Abhiksha

36. "Shivani Parikh" <pshivani2001…………..

] saadar pranaam

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:04 AM

hello ashokji and veenaji, saadar pranaam,i m dr shivani joshi. i have written to you before too and i was included in the thursday prayers, i thank you very much for the same. it's my humble request to add my name for the thursday prayers dated 31ST JULY 2008. this date has added memories for me, baba knows everything. I WILL READ SAISATCHARITRA AND RECITE AMRIT VANI, I MEAN LISTEN TO THE DOWNLOADED VERSION ON THURSDAY, B/W 11- 12

NOON, IF NOT THEN ATLEAST IN THE MORNING I WILL. ON THAT DAY. i do beleive firmly that baba listened to their devotees prayers from shyama, just the same, HE listenes to veenaji, so a humble request to pray for me.it's just that HE is removing obstacles yet the next few days are sooo crucial and the decisions are so imp for my life that i m very nervous to the point that some wud say that i m loosing faith.i fervently want to regain my faith in baba n hope that HE will forgive me for this n bless me.thank you .....

37. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi…………….

sri sai amrit vani prayer request

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:01 AM

please pray for mohan, radhika, & arun & include geetha from dubai for thursday's prayer. irecite sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday. with humble pranams.

38. "Anil Vadekandy" <anil.kumarv…………….

Sri Sai Satcharita and Sri Sai Amritvani Parayan - 31.07.08

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:18 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram

Dear Ashokji/Veenaji

Good day to you.

My name is anil kumar and I am 40 years old. Basically from kerala, currently working in Dubai .

I have enough of working for people and I want to do Seva for Baba rest of my life. I really want to built a Sai Mandir in kerala and provide free medical consultation and free distribution of medicines for the less fortunate in the name of Baba.

Please pray for me this Thursday during the parayan of Sri Sai Satcharita and Sri Sai Amritvani. I wont be able to recite Sri Sai Amritvani but I am doing saptah of Sri Sai Satcharita. I have started last Thursday and would be completing the parayan tomorrow and will be starting another saptah from day after tomorrow to next Wednesday.

Full Name : Anil Kumar Vadekandy

Place : Kannur, Kerala State currently living in Dubai

May Baba’s Blessings be with all of us

Have a blessed day

Regards

Anil

39. "girija raj" <girisuri…………….

Prayer for my daughter who is admitted in the hospital

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Guptaji

May I request to include my daughter's name Dr. Renu Ethirajan in the prayer list for this coming Thursday 31st of July. Please pray for my daughter as she is very sick (down with fever and severe headache) for the past one week and is admitted in the hospital at Lake View in Bangalore. I shall recite the Sai Amrit Vani in my house in Kuwait in the morning. I am sure with your prayer, my daughter will be back to normal and start going to work very soon.

With Regards

Girija Ethirajan

Kuwait

40. "Krishrao" <Krishrao………………

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, July 31, 2008

My wife Gayathri Rao will be reciting the Sai Amrit Vani.

Myself and our son Mahesh Rao will be listening to the recital.

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

41. lalithasekharan……………veena_gupta_2000Subject: prayer for my adopted fatherTue, 29 Jul 2008 17:33:39 +0400Sairam Maa Veenaji, By grace of Lord Sainath and your prayers my father Vaikuntam is progressing.We need your prayers for his complete recovery with controlled blood sugar and blood pressure.Sai maa is our only refuge.I will recite/listen to Sai Amrit Vani this Thurday Dubai time, coinciding with your time.( this Thursday is a holiday in Dubai.)Thank you Maa, Sairam to you MaajiLalitha

Sekharan

42. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s……………

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:47 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Bhaiya and Veena DeediWe wish Veena ji a very happy birthday from all of us. Please pray for all of us when you visit Shirdi.The following will be reciting the Sai Amrita Vani this Thursday, 31st July 2008.============================================================Ramkumar and Sankari, Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia Please include the above people and the following names in your prayers.===========================================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and Shyamala RavishankarS. PremaSowmya(Chennai India)Subramanian - Lanhyam, MD USASeema Karki and Family, USA May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

43. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb………………..

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Pooja

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:19 AM

Message contains attachments

IMAGE.gif

(1KB), IMAGE.gif (28KB), IMAGE.gif (39KB)

Om Sai Ram Veena Aunty and Uncle Ashok

Please add my name to the list for this week Thursdays pooja. I will be reciting and reading it at home .

Basanthie Sewsunker - South Africa - Verulam

With Sai regards

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of Kwa-Zulu Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

44. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi………………

sai amritvani

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:46 AM

veena_gupta_2000

dear veena aunty,ashok uncle,

please add our names in 31 st july sai amritvani prayers for our good health.i will read amritvani and sai satcharita at our place here in durham,usa

ARITHA JUVVADI(DURHAM,USA)

ABHIRAM JUVVADI(DURHAM,USA)

SANJANA JUVVADI(DURHAM,USA)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SEVA.

i wish i would attend sai amritvani with you when you are in US.

End of 1st letter for Prayers on 31st july 2008.