IndiaDivine.org

Selected Quotes of Swami - Day 387

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SRI SATHYA SAI GANESHAAYA NAMAHA ! SWAMI - PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS Sairam to Sai Family! (A) To do a service activity can there be a distinction between a foreign land and Motherland? God is omnipresent. Whether the service is

done abroad or in Bharat, it does not lose its significance. It is utterly selfish to come to Prasanthi Nilayam to do service activity. You may come after retirement for service at Prasanthi Nilayam. You have your own duties to your children, vis-a-vis their education and career. If you were to come here without fulfilling the same, you would begin to develop frustration after sometime. (B) Don't come now. It is better that you stay in your place and serve. Swami does not expect any service from anyone. Many of my boys are here. But, I attend to My own work. They all aspire to do service to Me. Very fortunate few get to serve Me. Others, for this reason, should not get disheartened. Attend to your own duty. That is service in itself. My legs, hands, eyes are in perfect condition. I attend to My own work. So serve those who are incapacitated and are weak. This can be your service to Swami. Best Regards to all Sai Sisters & Sai Brothers Keshav Prasad