IndiaDivine.org

Swamy saved us -- The big miracle of our loving Sai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Dear sai family members,I want to share my new life given by swami. May be too late to tell u all.. I know this group only now. i have written this in Tamil books before.Once 3 of our family members and driver where travelling from Trichy towards Madras. by about 6am our swami photo which was kept in the front fell down. we tried to fix it and we failed to re fix. till then my husband was driving the car. but after this all stopped the car at tea shop and had tea. Driver wanted to drive. so he took the car. we dint know what happened.. i realised a great pain and couldn't even move my body... i could hear me screaming SAIRAMMMMMM.. I wanted to know about others. but could see my driver in a sandy floor without any movement. another few feet my uncle was lying in a floor with full off spit coming out and blood drenched dhoti. i couldn't see my husband. other than my eyeballs i couldn't shake anything...in few min i realised that nobody could here my voice, for nobody is asking or answering my questions. i was taken in a structure to a black van .it was written MORTUARY VAN . I thought that I'm died. but still wondering how i could open my eyes and see and read things. then again i lost conscious of even imagining or seeing. say after a unknown time it was my dad who was crying and trying to wake we.. i heard him telling that swam please save my daughter. he had few friends and ambulance to shift us all to Chennai. he was taking many glass pieces from my body and head. Finally we where in a hospital and surgery and all the hospital process where done. when i knew that all are alive and saw the photo of the car i thanking swami for saving all without loosing any part in our body.

Then i heard this AMAZING dream which came for my father. an early morning my dad saw our beloved bag wan standing in front of my car and smiling. there was pool of blood and road was covered with glass pieces. i my dad was shocked and he got up and saw the time.. it was early morning 4am. march 7th 1992. he couldn't sleep... he was keeping on walking and he got a call from chengalpattu ( where we where hospitalised ).. he was told that we all are serious about to die. he took an ambulance and came and he saw the scene which he saw in the dream. the same status of car & pool of blood and road filled of glass. seeing the car on the way my dad thought that none of us have chance to live. so he came to hospital with broken heart and shifted us to Chennai hospital. we all are fine now. in fact my driver became more stronger than ever before and he is also healthy.I thank our saima to save us healthily. he has done so many wonders to me.. all of a mother teaching me a lovely lesson . Love All & serve all..

So, Love all & serve all,Our loving God is with us. He will guide us properly. Lets just hold his hands. The distance we travel in our life is from the mothers womb to the burial ground. Lets love all and serve all in that way who passes us. Lets travel in sai path.

Sai Ram.May swami be with me and all.with sai love,-- Valli Vthru placement services,Chennai H/P- 09884120284