IndiaDivine.org

Selected Quotes of Swami - Day 395

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SRI SATHYA SAI GANESHAAYA NAMAHA ! SWAMI - PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS Sairam to Sai Family! (A) [The Divine Discourse Date:20 Nov 1998

Occasion:World Conference of Center Presidents] In countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Germany etc., women are practicing human values more than men. They are following Swami's command under all circumstances. Here is a small example. It is not for any glorification that I am relating this. Last week the mother of a Mahila volunteer expired suddenly. She spent that night in the hospital and reported for duty as usual the next morning. I asked her as to how she could make it for duty immediately after the demise of her mother. (B) She replied, "Swami, You have said that both birth and death are, but, natural. Both are like twin birds that move

together. Anyone who is born is bound to die. Whatever had to happen has happened. But I must discharge my duties. This is duty towards God. Everything else is ephemeral and transient, only God's work is permanent, I have come here to do that work." She is a resident here in this Mandir and has been serving for long. Since then she has not taken a single day's leave. The untimely death of her mother did not deter her from discharging her duties sincerely. She withstood all this by diverting her mind to God. Women have that sort of determination. She is none other than Asha, seated beside Mrs. Shourie. Her husband Shiv Pandit is a lecturer in the Institute. There are crores and crores of such sincere workers in this world. They are not striving for name and fame, but for Swami's grace. You can find fulfillment by practicing at least one or two teachings. Best Regards to all Sai Sisters & Sai Brothers Keshav Prasad