IndiaDivine.org

Sai Chalice of Bliss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram embodiments of Ananda"Man exchanges the chalice of Bliss for a mouthful of dust" ~Sri Sathya Sai BabaThis morning our beloved Bhagavan allowed us to sip deeply from the calyx of His Holy nectar. Blessing us with chair darshan, He flowed into the mandir. I was seated on the main aisle after receiving a very good token #3. He came directly in front of us , stopped and talked to a women in the first line. Then I saw His Divine right hand orbit the atmosphere, extracting vibhuti from an invisible, ethereal source. Again that wonderful fragrance pervaded the air and we breathed in it's beauty and splendor.He then gifted the vibhuti to that woman and turned and gave some to the woman next to her; (funny, I was just musing the other day on how He used to give vibhuti to several people instead of just one as He has been doing)Swami continued circling the Mandir offering us all the sacred prasadam of His Presence. He also walked into the inner

sanctuary for Bhajans, allowing full bliss of His form.I have been singing the bliss of Rama's name, repeating the bhajan, "Sri Raghunandana Dasaratha nandana ~" I am not sure of all the words to this bhajan and would appreciate someone sending it to me, if possible.Then yesterday afternoon Darshan our Lord of Prashanti, sat outside briefly with us and roamed around the veranda before going inside for bhajans. I was thrilled when that same exact bhajan resonated thru the Mandir, our Baba hears and fulfills! I have to dash for an appointment now. More bliss later.Lots of Premanandasonya ki

Sai Ram,

Sonya T. Burke. I have been reading ur mails regularly and feel

that how much blessed we are to read ur feelings on swami. We also

get the same feeling when we read ur mail.

Regarding the bhajan it is

Sri Raghunandana Dasaratha Nandana

Badradeshwara rama

Vaidehi priya vaikunta vasa

Sada smarami ramati rama

The meaning of this bhajan

Sri rama, son of Dasaratha.

Resident of Badrachalam

Liked by Vaidehi (Lakshmi) and who lives in Vaikunta (Vishnu's abode)

Always think of you, oh rama.

------------------

May the blessings of our Lord shower on every one of us and we live

upto the expectation of our Lord.

Have a wonderful day.

With best wishes

Vasant