IndiaDivine.org

Eaten by dogs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAMSometime back, a monkey came from nowhere and settled on a tree on the top of our Mahaveer StapanMy son,Robin, got very fond of him and nicknamed him Hanuman. Everyday he buys and feeds the monkey on bananas

Last weekend, Pierre, a friend of Robin went for stag hunting and brought a large piece of venison for RobinWhen I saw the meat, I told Robin " Please don't eat the venison! A long time ago, when Baba was young, He accompanied His friends when they went hunting. Baba cried and did not eat for two days when His friends shot a deer in His presence " This morning I learnt that our neighbour, Mr.G.,saw the monkey on a tree in his yard , he fetched his rifle and shot at himThe little man screamed in agony as plouff!! he fell on the ground; in no time the dogs of breed of Mr.G. fell on him raveneously, tore him into pieces and devoured him alive.It was an undescribable massacre.Now Ruben is disconsolate and I...O God have mercy on us, human beings!At the Lotus Feet of Sai

Anita