IndiaDivine.org

Selected Quotes of Swami - Day 506

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM SRI SATHYA SAI GANESHAAYA NAMAHA ! SWAMI - KINDLY BLESS ALL OF US ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS SWAMI - KINDLY GUIDE US TO DO GOOD THINGS ONLY SWAMI - KINDLY GIVE US A CONTENTED MIND & ACCEPT ALL THINGS GIVEN TO US AS YOUR GIFTS SWAMI - KINDLY MAKE US

REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS Sairam to Sai Family! (A) Swami says : I was all smiles when I was being taken to hospital. Many doctors surrounded Me at the hospital. They were anxious. I told them not to worry. "This body is not Mine. It is yours. You can do whatever you deem fit to this body. I have no pain whatsoever.", I assured them. I came back after three hours. I was full of smiles. A true spiritual aspirant is one who undergoes difficulties with a positive frame of mind. Do not care for the suffering of the body. Suffering is quite natural to

human body. One has to face suffering with Atma balam (will power). (B) After the surgery, I was able to walk within a short span of three days. The reason being I have no body

attachment. I see all of you with Atmic consciousness and hence am blissful. I teach everyone, "My dear! don't fall a prey to body attachment; develop Atmic consciousness and lead a blissful life". Your Aananda (bliss) is My aahaara (food) and aarogya (health). You call a person healthy when all their limbs are functioning properly. All the organs of My body are functioning effectively.