IndiaDivine.org

Sai Enigma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram magnificent embodiments of Baba Our Lord has been playing hide and seek this week. Three times this week He skipped Morning Darshan. Yesterday afternoon Darshan was lovely. He sat out on the veranda, and showered us all with the blessed rays of His Love. Again, He materialized a gold chain for one of the students. I had an extremely good view from the island spot near the veranda even though I had a distant token, Swami managed to bring me close enough to witness this. This afternoon Darshan, we were all on the verge of a stroke, thinking He wasn't coming out. Bhajans had already started before He came in His vehicle answering all our fervent prayers. Baba roamed around the veranda and thru the Bhajan Hall, then sat out on the veranda allowing full view of His exquisite form. The holy music of bhajans mingling with the refreshing sound of

rain pouring down outside the Mandir. There is usually a daily lecture in the ashram, different speakers for each day. On Fridays, Mr. Ventakesh gives the talk, I sat for his lecture this morning. There was one point during the lecture where He discussed the recent Lingam Swami materialized. Interestingly, I had been asked to confirm the fact that Bhagavan did indeed swallow that Lingam and was wondering who to ask. Mr. Ventakesh solved this problem completely. Swami did swallow the lingam. He said so many people have been asking him, why did Swami eat the Lingam. Mr. Ventakesh went on to say that Sai Avatar has said that He is the Lingam. He also said we should not try to analyze Swami's leelas just enjoy Him. Yesterday we enjoyed my house puja. The priest was very thorough and had a very sweet aura, we really felt Swami's presence during the prayers. After the blessing we distributed

packets of food to the poor, it was a very elevating and happy day. Tomorrow is Ganesh day, and will get a very early start, so off to bed. More bliss later. Lots of Prema sonya ki