IndiaDivine.org

Sai Sundaram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sonya,

After reading your last post, my heart just exploded with joy. That we will all be able to experience the joy of darshan from now until November while you are there and writing such exquisite descriptions is a great joy and wonderful gift from our Swami. Thank you!

Peace and blessings,

Elizabeth

-

Sonya Tomlinson Burke

kendra Hoffman

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:10 AM

[saibabanews] Sai Sundaram

Sai Ram Dearest Sai FamilyIt's evening here in Parthi, just returned from an exquisite Darshan with our Lord Sai. Swami came in His chair this afternoon. free wheeling into the Mandir He was absolutely glowing with Krishna charm. He showered His radiance on our yearning hearts giving full Darshan to all present. There was a USA group from region 5, seated near the veranda, offering a Musical programme at the Divine feet. It was very upbeat and Swami appeared to enjoy the programme very much. During the offering, 2 young men performed a very beautiful Shiva tandava dance much to our delight and Bhagavan's. Our precious Sai materialized 2 chains for each youth.The program came to a close with our Hearts and Souls overflowing with the sweet nectar of His Divine Darshan.Earlier today I was feeling homesick and a little lonely. I tried hard to shake the feeling, listening to bhajans, meditating, etc. Then I was sitting in afternoon Darshan, my friend Jalpa came and sat right behind me. We chatted a little.Jalpa commented on how lucky I was to be able to stay in Prashanti until November. She looked at me and said, "alone and free to love God!" Wow! that hit me like a ton of vibhuti!! almost instantly I brightened up, I knew it was our dear, compassionate Sai speaking through her.Never lose sight of His incomparable presence, He alone is our eternal friend andcompanion. More Bliss later.Lots of Premasonya ki