IndiaDivine.org

Selected Quotes of Swami - Day 488

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SRI SATHYA SAI GANESHAAYA NAMAHA ! SWAMI - PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS Sairam to Sai Family! (A) One important aspect to be borne in mind by people who are called for interview. While I enter the interview room with such a pure and sacred body, I notice that some people sitting there in the group are in the habit of smoking. Please be cautioned that I do not allow people smoking. I strongly disapprove the

habit of smoking. Immediately I pick up such people and ask them to go out. The wife of a smoker may plead with Me, "Swami! He is my husband; if you send him out, what is there for me to represent to you?" I firmly reply, "Whether it is husband or son, whoever he may be, one should not enter My room with bad odour and the smell of cigarette. You tell him to go out, clean his mouth and come back. Then I shall speak to him." Such people will go out immediately, clean themselves, and come back in ten minutes. Then I speak to them endearingly. (B) Apart from physical cleaning, our tongue must be engaged in speaking sacred and pure words. Following this principle, I am putting My tongue to proper use by engaging Myself in sacred activities. Only after I clean My body properly do I come out of My chamber. By the time I come out of My room, a boy looking after the kitchen brings the ragi gruel. I partake of the gruel and feel very happy and energetic. Except this ragi gruel, I do not take any other item during early morning. I do not have breakfast. After taking the gruel, I once again clean my mouth. Then, I drink some fresh water and come

down. Best Regards to all Sai Sisters & Sai Brothers Keshav Prasad