IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together --2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 5th Feb 2009

Jai Sai Ram

This Thursday recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will be held at Hyderabad.

We consider letters received upto Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 .

Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

Following are the letters received. for 5th Feb 2009.

Mrs. Gupta (Sai Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi. when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

24. "pandurangan s" <vittal_05...........

RE: Let us Pray together

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 7:22 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Gurudev, Jai Sai Ram Ashok Ji and Veena maa Ji, This is Pandurangan.S. from Chennai please include the following names on 5th February 2009 Thursday during Recitation of Sai Amrit Vani and Parayan of Sai Sathcharitha. I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on that day. I pray Sai Baba to give good health and peace of mind for all his children.. 1. Pandurangan.S. 2. Sundari.P. 3. VijayaKumar. S. 4. Meera Vijayakumar. With Love & Light, Pandurangan.S.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

25. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30...........

Sri Sai Amritvani 5.2.2009

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 7:09 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 5.2.2009.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Bahrain.

Please offer special prayers to my cousin's son, Anand, who has been involved in an accident in Chennai. He should come out of his medical complications soon and lead a normal life.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Bahrain - Good Career & HealthYamini - Bahrain - Good HealthPoorna - Bahrain - Good Studies for her Board exams; Admission to good school & Health

Yagnasree - Bangalore - Solutions for her problems

Best RegardsKeshav

26. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc...........

Prayers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 6:58 AM

veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 5/02/09,I SHALL RECITE AND LISTEN TO THE SAME AND ALSO READ SSC. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

27. "Pisay, Sudheer Kumar (US - Hyderabad)" <spisay............

Prayers for 05-FEB-2009

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 8:25 AM

<veena_gupta_2000

Hello Ashokji & Veenama,

Jai Sairam.Greetings.

I would request you to keep this prayer request on his louts feet.Please include the following names in Prayers.I would personally be there at your residence @ hyderabad this Thursday for recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

-----

Dear Sai,

Thanks for everything you have done to protect us until now. You are leading us better in every aspect of life. You are protecting and taking extreme care of each one of my family member in every minute aspect. Request you to please continue to bless us and be with us always till our end. Every joy filled in our heart is dedicated to your lotus feet. Make us your divine instruments to carry out your divine tasks. Enable us to see you in every living being. Keep Showering your blesses on to us always. We should finally succeed in reaching you after this birth.

Koti Koti Pranaams to your lotus feet.

Pisay Balaji Rao

Pisay Saritha

Pisay Anitha

Pisay Sudheer Kumar

Jawalkar Sameer and Family.

Thank you BABA.

Bow to Sree Sai. Peace be with All.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudheer Kumar Pisay.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28. "madhavi ambathi" <madhaviambathi..........

Request to include us in Sai Amrit Vani Babas prayers on Feb 5th

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 8:07 AM

"Jai sai Ram" veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Dear Veenama and Ashokji,

Please include us in your prayers on Feb 5th. I will recite Sai Amrit Vani and Satcharita here on that day. Babas leelas are amazing, he is protecting us in the ways we dont know and cant imagine. Blessed are we who are able to experience his leelas and live remembering Baba. May baba bless us so that we can keep praying him and lead our life. Veenaji please pray baba for my residency position, kids, my husbands health, job, and problems we are facing get solved. Pray baba to bless us and allow us to lead our life believing and praying Baba.

Thank you for your kindness to include us in Babas Prayer

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Jai Sai Ram,

Madhavi Giri,

Vienna,VA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "Harsha Dave" <harshaadave.............

] Let us pray together --Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra. for 5 February 2009, Thursday

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 7:40 AM

Dear Ashokji and SAI Mata,

I confirm that I will be listening to and reciting the Shri Amrit Vani at my home at 7:30am, at my office at 11:00am and in the evening at home at 7:30pm.

I humbly request for my prayers to be submitted to BABA's holy charan as follows:1. Name: HARSHA ASHOK DAVE, ASHOK DAVE, & SHALINI PINAKINI ASHOK DAVE2. Your place: NAIROBI, KENYA3. Your prayer. 1) SHALINI PINAKINI A. DAVE GETS STRAIGHT 8 A stars and As in her IGCSE O level Mocks to be taken in March and final exams to be taken in May-June 2009. 2) ASHOK DAVE AND SHALINI PINAKINI A. DAVE IS GRANTED INDEFINITE VISA stamp FOR SETTLEMENT IN THE UK. 3) SHALINI PINAKINI A. DAVE TO GET PLACE IN A GOOD SCHOOL IN UK IN BRENT and receives sponsorship for the Swaminarayan

School,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AND SAI NATH WILL BLESS YOU. Harsha Dave.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

30. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla.............

Sai AmritVani(5th Feb,2009)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 10:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji,

We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all of them.

Regards,

Sunitha.

Names:

G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) (Reciting)

D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)

G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Ongole,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)

U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)

P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "Satish KV" <satish_work........

Pls include our prayer for 5th Feb 2009 - Ari Sai Amrit Vani recital

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 9:07 AM

"veena gupta sai" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok ji and Maa Veena ji, Pranams to you and to the Lotus feet of Sadguru Sri Sai nath maharaj ji.. Pls once again include our names for 5th Feb 2009. Request your blessings and all good healths for our family. We will recite Sri Amrit Vani on the 5th Feb between 11 to 12.30 AM our local time at Suwanee, USA. Thanks for everything.Best Regards, Satish, Lakshmi, Tanya and Tarun KhasnavisVanaparthi JogulammaSuwanee, GA, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas.............

Fwd: Amritvani prayers on Feb 5th '09

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 11:36 AM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Feb 5th '09

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "gopa das" <gopa132002................

sai amrit vani

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 11:23 AM

veena_gupta_2000

dear veena ji

pls pray for my husband.on 5th feb,thursday. i will recite amrit vani between 11 and 12 pm that day.

name of patient BIMAL DAS

PLACE MUMBAI

DATE 5TH FEB

TIME 11AM TO 12 PM

WILL READ SAI AMRIT VANI

PLEASE DO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND,BIMAL DAS

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

34. "veena shravanthi" <shravanthi.gvs...........

Saiamrithavani

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 10:18 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji and ashokji,

First of all I want to offer my namaskarams for both of you. I pray to Baba to bless you with strength and wisdom to do good things for the society as you have been successfully doing for last several years.Please include OUR names for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani.ON 5th Feb 09 .Please pray for my father illhealth and unbearable financial conditions and also pray for my job so that I can takecare of my parents,we are also looking forward for our reembersement money,Baba pls help us in clearing debts and make my mother father and brother live happily with peace.I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day

following name : G.chandrasekhar(my father)Hyderabad

G.vijayalakshmi(my mother)Hyderabad

G.srihari(my brother)Hyderabad

-- May sai bless all.JAI SAI RAM!

-- Thanks and RegardsVeena Shravanthi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "vijaya sekar" <vijmanju...........

I will be reciting Sai Amritvani - prayer request for this Thursday 04thFeb - Manju Vijay /Dubai

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 12:39 PM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ma / Ashokji,

Pranam.Please pray for my job.I am trying for part time Teacher job in a good school or institution.Hope baba has kept something special for me. MANJUVIJAY.

Please pray for my sister-in-law (divorced) who wants to reunite with her ex-husband as she feels that he is the right man for her.Her name is SARITA.

Please pray for my daughter's education,character and health.Let her get the grace of Baba and grow as a soft-natured,helpful and highly educated and talented girl.Her name is MADHUMITHA ( a ) AARATHI.

Please pray for my husband to get away from tensions and be kind and affectionate to me.Pray for his health and prosperity and most important ( job security). His name is VIJAY.

Kindly pray for our family and solve our problems sothat we can live peacefully in Dubai.I will be reciting SAI AMRITVANI and also will read a chapter from SAI SATCHRITHRA without fail .

I take this opportunity to pray for the health of my PARENTS,IN-LAWS and also for all the old and sick people of this universe and lastly for all the children especially abandoned children.May Baba bless one and all.

Please Ma/Ashokji,

Ask Baba the above requests.

Bow To Sri Sai, Peace Be To All.

Please Pray for our family.

Mr & Mrs .Vijay.

Your loving daughter,

Manju vijay. ( Dubai )

36. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s..........

[ No Subject ]

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 12:09 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji and Veena MaThe following will be reciting the Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday, February 5th, 2009.=============================================Ramkumar and Sankari Ramkumar Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names in your

prayers.=============================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and ShyamalaSowmya Sangeetha(Chennai India)SaikripaS. Prema(Chantilly, VA,USA)ChitraRamesh Iyer(Abudhabi UAE) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

37. "anju" <anju777..........

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 1:23 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Didi/ Bhai Shaib Ji,Hope you are keeping good health. I know you must be enjoying your stay at Hyderabad,and am so happy that you will be going to SHIRDI also.Do please pray for us,and whenever on Thursday I do SAI AMRIT VANI,I always remember you both and may a times relive the 13 NOV-2008.I have no words to THANK YOU Both for your Graciousness,and kindness which you give to all of us,and taking all of us on THIS PATH.What a NOBLE SEVA you Both are doing to the mankind.Can you please include the following names for this week 05 FEB-2009,SAI AMRIT VANI,will be doing at home on Thursday.We all remember you both so much. SUPRIYA BHARADWAJ,KUNAL BHARADWAJ We live in California (usa). BABA please help your children come out of this financial difficulty.To keep us all in HIS FOLD forever.With warm regards to both of you.

"God's delays are not His denials"Worries end where Faith begins!!! anju

38. "Sushma" <sushmakomandur............

Sai ram veena ma and Ashokji

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 9:16 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai ram Ma and Ashokji,I am going to recite Sai Amruth Vani at my home Thursday Feb 5th inchicago area at 10.15AM.Please include:Sushma KomandurVenu KomandurPranav KomandurPraneet Komandurmy parents:Rangacharlu Vadahanambi.Padmavathi chakkeraSridhar Vadahanambi.May baba bless u and ashokji and u'r family members.May sai bless all.Jai sai ram!

39. "gyanesh sharma" <gyanesh_s..............

Request for Prayer

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 11:04 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai SairamMadam,I request you to offer prayer for my daughter "Anika Sharma" as she fell ill quiet often.As a result we all aer concerned.Baba is always helping us.Please pray.I will read Srisai Amritvani on 5.02.09 between 11am to 12pm at my workplace in Gurgaon.I request you to plaese send me the text of Sri saiamritvani.The information required is as below:-(i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter- 5.02.09(ii) place- Gurgaon and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani-ReadingThnx and regardsGyanesh SharmaRoli SharmaAnika Sharma

40. "Lakshmi Maddirala" <lakshmigeet25.............

Prayer request

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 12:01 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Omsairam,

Veena Maa and Ashok Uncleji Pranams,

I want you to include the following names for prayers this thursday 5th. Maa, Baba knows my problems and I request you humbely to pray for my family's well- being,health and peace .

I will be reciting Sai Amruthvani on that day .I live in Colorado Springs ,US.

Prabhakar,Swarna

Sumanth[son]

Geetika[daughter]

Sree[cousin] her son krishna

Pavan [bother]his son Tanmayi .

Thanks and Pranams for including our names in the prayer.

Thanks & Regards,

Swarna

41. "Sunita Param" <sunisridhar.............

Prayer Request

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 12:48 AM

Sai Ram Ashok ji/Veena ji,

Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani Prayers(5th Feb). I will be reciting the Amrit Vani and reading the Sai Satcharita from my home in Mumbai..

Thanks,

Sunita Sridhar

42. "chandra sekharan" <saishankara...............

Amrit vani prayers for 5.2.2009

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 12:05 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Maa Veena,Maa, please include my father vaikuntam's naem in the prayer list. This specially focussed for his health. He has just recovered from an ailment and by the grace of Lord Sai and your prayers he is progressing well.I will listen/recite to Sai amrit vani after the evening aarthi.Lalitha SekharanDubai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

43. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar..........

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, FEBRUARY 5, 2009 prayers.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 2:09 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He removes all the blockages and hurdles and grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you,

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar.

44. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai..........

sree sai amritvani pooja on 5 feb 2009

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 1:19 AM

veena_gupta_2000

sairam veenajiplease include me,A.Nirmala menon from Trivandrum for the pooja on 5-2-09,I will read sree sai Amritvani.Also include the following for the prayers.PG Prabha Sankar TrivandrumP Ravi Sankar AR,USAKP Ambujakshi Amma TrivandrumMP Parameswaran nair ''Jayanthi ''Radhakrishnan Nair ''Sadasivan Nair ''Valsala kumari

puducherrywith pranamsA.Nirmala Menon

45. "lakshmi aruna" <aruna_sl..........

Amrit vani puja on the 5th feb at hyderabad

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 2:30 AM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta Ji and Veena Ji,I eagerly waited to attend your Amrit Vani Recitation in hyderabad. Now you are in hyderabad but still i am unable to attend tomorrows puja as i am going through an operation tomorrow between 9 am to 11 am.As it needs a weeks rest, i will definitely attend the puja on the following thursday i.e 12th febPls pray Baba to bless me for a smooth and non complicative (during and after) operation and for my speedy recovery.Tomorrow i will definitely read the Amrit vani in hyderabad once i get consicious.I feel bad that i am missing a great opportunity which i

waited for quite a long time to attend the recitation.I think i still did not get HIS blessing. Once again pls convey my concern to Sai Maa and request her to pray for me.Thank you.RgdsAruna

46. "gigi ramakrishnana" <ggvarya123............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 6:01 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam,

Name : Ramakrishnan & Chandrika (My mom & dad)

Place : Thane

Date : On this Thursday 5th February, 2009

I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday. I request you to pray to baba for my mom and dad health and for mind relaxation to releive tension.

Name : Sandhya & hubby Gopakumar (My sister)

I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday.I request you to pray to baba for my sister and her hubby & their children for their happy family life and releive tension also financial problems

Name : Sindhu & hubby Virendra (My sister)

I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday.I request you to pray to baba for my sister and her hubby & their childrens for their happy family life and releive tension also financial problems.

Name : Gigi

I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday. I request you to pray to baba for my marriage since my marriage is not yet fixed since i am 31 yrs. Also pray for my boyfriend(Dipin) also for his successful life ahead.

Please veenaji please pray for all of us since i will be reciting sri sai amrit vani on this thursday. please accept my request.

sairam

gigi

47. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om.............

[ No Subject ]

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 5:06 AM

veena_gupta_2000

I, Lisa Stewart, will be listening to the Sai Amrit prayers on thursday 5th Feb in England. 1. Please pray that Philip Milburn be successful in his Brighton singing and music groups. That he also be successful in his private music lessons and that he and Lisa Stewart have time to create and produce music and film that is harmonious for the universe.2. Please pray that the relationship between Lisa Stewart and Philip Milburn develop with wisdom and steadiness and that we get married accordingly.3. Please pray that Fern Stewart's skin problem be healed and that she finds meaning in life. May she be filled with Divine love.4. Please pray that Holly Stewart's liver be healed and that along

with Fern she starts to eat sensibly and love herself. May she be filled with Divine love.5. Please pray for Bryony to overcome her obstacles.6. Please pray that Lisa, Fern and Holly Stewart do well at there studies and be eternally compassionate to all.7. Please pray that Dale Stewart continue to be independant of his mother and sisters and to have a good, successful life always. May he be filled with Divine love and continue to feel and know the love of his mother, dead father and two sisters.ThankyouLisa Stewart

48. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu...............

Sai Amrit Vani recitation on Thursday, Feb. 5

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 4:55 AM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram, Please include my name, I would be reading/reciting it in Toronto, Canada. Amita Shunglu

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

49. "NUPUR TALWAR" <drntalwar..........

Re: Let us pray together -- 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 5:24 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji

Aum Sai Ram

Please include both of us along with ajay and anita in your prayers during recitation of sri sai amrit vani. We would be reading the sai amrit vani at the sametime.Really i have no words to tell how much peace we experience each time we meet you and attend the sai amrit vani at your house.We feel baba's as well as aarushi's presence at your home.Thankyou for giving us this experince in the midst of a lifetime of pain and suffering that has come our way.

Regards

Nupur and Rajesh Talwar

End of 2nd Lot of letters