IndiaDivine.org

Prayer request to Shirdi SaiNath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sai readersSai devotee Abhijeet ji has been called by Baba in His darbar at holy land of Shirdi .Like a true Sai bhakt he wishes to carry Sai prayers for all Sai children.Devotees who wish to send their prayer request please mail to Abhijeet ji at his mailing address puranik_abhijeet .The last day to recieve the prayer shall be 5th March.Its a request to devotee to give Subject to their mail as 'Prayers to Shirdi' so that sai devotee Abhijeet doesn't miss it as spam.Also he has requested if the devotees can just put Prayer they want to be send in capital font so that Abhijeet ji can easily copy it and paste it on a sheet of paper .I am attaching the mail below of Sai bhakt Abhijeet

ji giving details of his Shirdi trip.Jai Sai Ram ----------------------------

Sai Ram Manisha ji,I hope my email finds you in the best of health, all with Baba's Kripa.This time I have a very different request to make to you.I am planning to go to India on the 24th of February and return to the London by the 21st of March.In between I plan to visit Shirdi on one of the days which is not decided yet.I have decided to take Baba's darshan in this trip and I hope Baba calls me as he is the doer of everything.

I really liked the idea of carrying prayer requests along with me.However as this visit of mine will be nearly after a span of nearly 18-19yrs, I only vaguely remember Shirdi and moreover for the benefit of everyone .

I request you to tell me how to write down the requests and where to place them.As you know I can only try from my side, it is in Baba's hands to give success.But as you know most of the world is going through financial difficulties and other problems, I am sure some people would like to send a prayer to our Sainath Maharaj to ease the burden on their shoulders and as a humble Sai devotee would like to do this little service to my Sai brothers and sisters.I

donot know how to proceed from here so kindly guide me and also through your blog please let all Sai children know that I will do my best to carry their prayers to our Sainath Maharaj.I eagerly wait to here from you.Jai Sai Ram.Abhijeet

Sairam

Baba Guide us all

At the Feet of my Sathguru Sai

Manisha

~Shirdi Sai Baba Blog ~

http://sathgurushirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/http://templesofshirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/

http://.blogspot.com/