IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together - 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 26th March 2009.

3rd (Final) Letter

Jai Sai Ram

No more letters for 26th March 2009

Devotees send many names for prayers and write that He/She will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Please ask all the named devotees to do the same. Let them also do some karam.

We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). This is the last letter and letters received so far will be included this Thursday .

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

Mrs. Gupta (Sai Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

56. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi............

sai amritvani

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:56 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena maa,Ashok uncle,

jai sai ram

Please include our names in 26 th sai amritvani prayers.Please pray baba to give us good health through out our lives.I will read amritvani and satcharita on 26 th.

with regards,

aritha juvvadi(USA)

praveen juvvadi(USA)

abhiram juvvadi(usa)

sanjana juvvadi(usa)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

57. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <ganeshvenkat..........

Thursday Prayers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:58 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji:Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy GaneshWe seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.I will listen to Sai Amritvani on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

58. "satyavati motipally" <anmolamal.........

Veenaji and Ashokji, Sai Ram, Please include our names for the Amritwani Prayers on this coming thursday. I will recite Amritwani on that day. The names are my husband, Dayanand Rao Motipally, my son, Shravan Motipally and myself Satyavati motipally.Thankyou,Sai RamSatya MotipallyNew

Jersey,USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

59. "Ganesh Venkat" <ganeshvenkatus.........

Thursday Prayers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:30 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji:Please kindly include my name for the Thursday Prayers. I will be listening to Sai Amrivani in my prayers.Our appeal to Sai 1. to remove all negativity, fear and uncertainty and bring peace and prosperity to our family. 2. to help to be a success at my job2. to help in our daughters' performance at schoolWe humbly submit ourselves to HIS Wisdom and seek HIS GRACE!Thank youGanesh V

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

60. "Junitha Dhanasar" <junithad.........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani - 26/04/2009

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:03 AM

veena_gupta_2000Aum Sai Ram,

Dear Veenaji / Ashokji,

Kindly include our names for Sai Amrit Vani puja tomorrow - 26th March

Junitha Dhanasar - Jhb South Africa - Reciting

Trisha Dhanasar - Jhb South Africa - Reciting

We pray to our beloved Baba to help & guide Trisha focus during her

exams.

Kind Regards

Jai Sai Ram

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

61. "Rosalind Letcher" <rozmarie............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:18 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Respected Mr and Mrs Gupta

I am writing once again to let you know I will be singing,reading and reciting the Sai

Amrit Vani as best as my abilities allow this Thursday March 26th 2009 during the hours of Bramahmoohuti at 3 am to 4 am. I will do my best I am improving each time. I will keep doing this faithfully as I have complete faith in Shri Shirdi Sai Baba because my experiences of him though small are very real . I know I must continue to do my part. I still feel his grace and presence alive and working in my life and it gives me hope that all will be well. I know Lord Sai Baba will answer my prayers and I will keep doing my part and I askyou both to forgive my many mistakes.

I offer my humble pranams at your divine lotus feet and thank you from the bottom of my heart for offering your service to us and to Bhagawan Sai Baba in this selfless way. I pray for your well being andsuccess in all that you do. Also for your family and for all of those your pray for and help with your divine service.

Again I am so very grateful for the opportunity to pray with your group and hope I will improve and be worthy of this divine grace. Baba's Grace.

I am still very troubled by some health issues and they have begun to show improvement since the last prayer .My financial situation is very troubling I have a meeting coming up and I need an urgen prayer for a positive outcome to resolve this isssue. Thank you again so mcuh for your prayers and work I will keep the faith and pray the Sai Amrit Vani which I am in need of a solution soon. So far Baba has protected me from disaster but I am still suffering from problems that were caused by error in government agencies. I pray for a swift solution to this so I can move on with things more important than worrying all the time about my money problems.

Peace and blessings to you and all those you work to bring Baba's blessings to. I am inexpressibly grateful to you and Sai Baba for your kind grace may I be worth of your consideration.

Much love and please forgive my mistakes. Thank you thank you thank you a million times thank you and all blessings from God upon you and your loved ones.

Om Sai Ram

Madhuri Roz Letcher

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

62. "Shuba Krishna" <shubapk...........

Thursday recital

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:01 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs VeenajiPlease include my name for the Sai Amritvani prayers for March 26. I will listen to the prayers at my home in NJ.ThanksShuba Krishna

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

63. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108...........

READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 26th Mar' 2009 in Mumbai

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:16 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,JAI SAI RAM I will be READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 26th Mar' 2009 in Mumbai Please include my name in the Prayer List. Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks to BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad on me.Expressing Gratitude to you Auntie - Sai Maa for your prayers and good wishes. Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on me and all in my family. OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI With

Regards, Anirudh Bhardwaj , Mumbai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

64. "HeyRupak" <heyrupak............

Request for prayer in Sri Sai Amrit Vani tomorrow on March 26th.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:38 PM

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein koti pranaam. Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer and the chanting of Sri Sai Sat Charitra tomorrow. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra tomorrow at our place.

Rupak Das, Atlanta, GA

Lopa D. Chowdhury, Atlanta, GA

Shivangi Das, Atlanta, GA

Shinjini Das, Atlanta, GA

Krishna Keshi Chowdhury, Calcutta, India

Mala Das, Calcutta, India

Best Regards,

Rupak D.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Private and Confidential

1. "Jagath Perera" <jagathp.......

2. "komal chowdhary" <komalchowdhary.......

3. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70...

4. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56.......

5. "kavitha n" <n_kavianand.......

6. "Nandhini M" <twinguys66........

7. Pooja Gupta <dynamic_puji.......

8. "Nalini" <nalinisk........

9. "neena chand" <nchand2001.......

10. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla.........

11. "Hariharan Iyer" <hariharan_r_iyer.............

12. "Uma Ram" <uma.shivaji.........

13. "Chitra Nair" <cnayanar..........

14. "Navind Beeharry" <monav.........

15. "DGurjar" <dgurjar..........

16. "Sonal Tomar" <sonal_mtomar.........

17. "LangeClare " <LangeClare.......

18. "I BASU" <anigust........