IndiaDivine.org

Vastras for Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear devotee

Jai Sai Ram

There is much demand for the Baba’s dress these days of the devotees going to various temples of Baba, including Shirdi. To facilitate devotees, arrangements are being made, to make the dress and Vastras available to the devotees in much variety and range and quality. Vastras are available readymade or can be made to order, subject to the availabily of time. These vastra are made with machine or hand embroidery. For Machine embroidery the range starts from Rs 2500/- and for Hand Embroidry, the range is from Rs 5000/- . A less

expensive range of variety of Vastras are also available with bright cloths and shinning Gotas on borders and/or in between. These vendors come and attend the recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi and the devotees going to Shirdi can select the dress/Vastras from the readily available stuff by prior intimation or can visit the vendors. This Gota dress is available with the range starting from Rs 1000/-.

These vastra/dress can also be send by Courrier, if required.

Jai Sai Ram

Ashok Gupta

Mysaibaba20

Veena_gupta_2000

--- On Wed, 3/18/09, Velvili Ratnam <velvilir wrote:

Velvili Ratnam <velvilirveena_gupta_2000Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 3:02 PM

Om Sai Ram

Veena Aunty and Ashok Uncle,

Me, my husband and my parents are planning to visit Shridi during the month of May and we are coming from Canada. I would like to offer the clothes and mala to baba, Could you please let me know to whom I should contact when I am there or can I contact anyone before we go and make arrangements. Thank you so much for your assistance and sorry to distrub you.

Regards

Velvili Ratnam

Guest guest

A humble thought , not to offend anyoneCan we spend this amount for theNeedy education , food & dressesThanksRaghuraman S" Wishing you success in all your New Initiatives and prayers for the same " Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 21, 2009, at 3:01 AM, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Dear devotee

Jai Sai Ram

There is much demand for the Baba’s dress these days of the devotees going to various temples of Baba, including Shirdi. To facilitate  devotees, arrangements are being made, to make the dress and Vastras available to the devotees in much  variety  and range and quality. Vastras are available  readymade or can be made to order, subject to the availabily of time.  These vastra are made with machine or hand embroidery. For Machine embroidery the range starts from Rs 2500/- and for Hand Embroidry, the range is from Rs 5000/- . A less

expensive range of variety of Vastras are also available with bright cloths and shinning Gotas on borders and/or in between. These vendors come and attend the recitation of Sri Sai Amrit  Vani at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi and the devotees going to Shirdi  can select the dress/Vastras from the readily available stuff by prior intimation or can visit the vendors. This Gota dress is available with the range starting from Rs 1000/-.

These vastra/dress can also be send  by Courrier, if required.

Jai Sai Ram

Ashok Gupta

Mysaibaba20

Veena_gupta_2000

--- On Wed, 3/18/09, Velvili Ratnam <velvilir (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Velvili Ratnam <velvilir (AT) (DOT) ca>veena_gupta_2000 Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 3:02 PM

Om Sai Ram

Veena Aunty and Ashok Uncle,

Me, my husband and my parents are planning to visit Shridi during the month of May and we are coming from Canada. I would like to offer the clothes and mala to baba, Could you please let me know to whom I should contact when I am there or can I contact anyone before we go and make arrangements. Thank  you so much for your assistance and sorry to distrub you.

Regards

Velvili Ratnam

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

dden;

}

#ygrp-msg p span {

color: #1E66AE;

font-weight: bold;

}

div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts {

font-family: Verdana;

font-size: 10px;

font-weight: normal;

}

#ygrp-msg p a {

font-family: Verdana;

font-size: 10px;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg a {

color: #1E66AE;

}

div.attach-table div div a {

text-decoration: none;

}

div.attach-table {

width: 400px;

}

-->

Guest guest

Uncle,

What is the email address of the vendor..how to contact them for getting

courier.

Regards

SAI

As mentioned in the letter, that these vendors come here and one does not have

the internet even. You can write to me and I will pass on the information to

them. I will write the tel nos. shortly, so that you can contact them directly.

Ashok Gupta

, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

>

> Dear devotee

> Jai Sai Ram

>     There is much demand for the Baba’s dress these days of the devotees

going to various temples of Baba, including Shirdi. To facilitate  devotees,

arrangements are being made, to make the dress and Vastras available to the

devotees in much  variety  and range and quality. Vastras are available 

readymade or can be made to order, subject to the availabily of time.  These

vastra are made with machine or hand embroidery. For Machine embroidery the

range starts from Rs 2500/- and for Hand Embroidry, the range is from Rs 5000/-

.. A less expensive range of variety of Vastras are also available with bright

cloths and shinning Gotas on borders and/or in between. These vendors come and

attend the recitation of Sri Sai Amrit  Vani at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi

and the devotees going to Shirdi  can select the dress/Vastras from the readily

available stuff by prior intimation or can visit the vendors. This Gota dress is

available with the range

> starting from Rs 1000/-.

>       These vastra/dress can also be send  by Courrier, if required.

> Jai Sai Ram

> Ashok Gupta

> Mysaibaba20

> Veena_gupta_2000

>  

>

> --- On Wed, 3/18/09, Velvili Ratnam <velvilir wrote:

>

>

> Velvili Ratnam <velvilir

> Subject:

> veena_gupta_2000

> Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 3:02 PM

>

Om Sai Ram

>  

> Veena Aunty and Ashok Uncle,

>  

> Me, my husband and my parents are planning to visit Shridi during the month of

May and we are coming from Canada. I would like to offer the clothes and mala

to baba, Could you please let me know to whom I should contact when I am there

or can I contact anyone before we go and make arrangements. Thank  you so much

for your assistance and sorry to distrub you.

>  

> Regards

> Velvili Ratnam

>

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot

with the All-new Mail

>

Guest guest

Thank you for this email. the vastras ready made for baba is a fantastic idea. will they post to UK so that when i go to india i can take myself to shirdi?

thank you

Jai sai ram

bakula

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, vmallavarapu <vmallavarapu wrote:

vmallavarapu <vmallavarapu Re: Vastras for Baba Date: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 3:34 PM

Uncle,What is the email address of the vendor..how to contact them for getting courier.RegardsSAIAs mentioned in the letter, that these vendors come here and one does not have the internet even. You can write to me and I will pass on the information to them. I will write the tel nos. shortly, so that you can contact them directly.Ashok Gupta, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_ 2000 wrote:>> Dear devotee> Jai Sai Ram>    There is much demand for the Baba’s dress these days of the devotees going to various temples of Baba, including Shirdi. To facilitate devotees, arrangements are being made, to make the dress and Vastras available to the devotees in much variety and range and quality. Vastras are available readymade

or can be made to order, subject to the availabily of time. These vastra are made with machine or hand embroidery. For Machine embroidery the range starts from Rs 2500/- and for Hand Embroidry, the range is from Rs 5000/- . A less expensive range of variety of Vastras are also available with bright cloths and shinning Gotas on borders and/or in between. These vendors come and attend the recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi and the devotees going to Shirdi  can select the dress/Vastras from the readily available stuff by prior intimation or can visit the vendors. This Gota dress is available with the range> starting from Rs 1000/-.>      These vastra/dress can also be send by Courrier, if required.> Jai Sai Ram> Ashok Gupta> Mysaibaba20@ .

com> Veena_gupta_ 2000  > > --- On Wed, 3/18/09, Velvili Ratnam <velvilir@.. .> wrote:> > > Velvili Ratnam <velvilir@.. .>> > veena_gupta_ 2000 Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 3:02 PM> > > > > > > > Om Sai Ram >  > Veena Aunty and Ashok Uncle,>  > Me, my husband and my parents are planning to visit Shridi during the month of May and we are coming from Canada. I would like to offer the clothes and mala to baba, Could you please let me know to whom I should contact when I am there or can I contact anyone before we go and make arrangements. Thank you so much for your assistance and sorry to distrub you. >  > Regards> Velvili Ratnam> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart

SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail>

Guest guest

Sai ram

Please may i have the costing to send the vastras to london uk and the timescale?

thanks

Bakula

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, bakula <bakulat wrote:

bakula <bakulatRe: Re: Vastras for Baba Date: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 7:23 PM

Thank you for this email. the vastras ready made for baba is a fantastic idea. will they post to UK so that when i go to india i can take myself to shirdi?

thank you

Jai sai ram

bakula

--- On Sun, 22/3/09, vmallavarapu <vmallavarapu@ > wrote:

vmallavarapu <vmallavarapu@ > Re: Vastras for BabaSunday, 22 March, 2009, 3:34 PM

Uncle,What is the email address of the vendor..how to contact them for getting courier.RegardsSAIAs mentioned in the letter, that these vendors come here and one does not have the internet even. You can write to me and I will pass on the information to them. I will write the tel nos. shortly, so that you can contact them directly.Ashok Gupta, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_ 2000 wrote:>> Dear devotee> Jai Sai Ram>    There is much demand for the Baba’s dress these days of the devotees going to various temples of Baba, including Shirdi. To facilitate devotees, arrangements are being made, to make the dress and Vastras available to the devotees in much variety and range and quality. Vastras are available readymade

or can be made to order, subject to the availabily of time. These vastra are made with machine or hand embroidery. For Machine embroidery the range starts from Rs 2500/- and for Hand Embroidry, the range is from Rs 5000/- . A less expensive range of variety of Vastras are also available with bright cloths and shinning Gotas on borders and/or in between. These vendors come and attend the recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi and the devotees going to Shirdi  can select the dress/Vastras from the readily available stuff by prior intimation or can visit the vendors. This Gota dress is available with the range> starting from Rs 1000/-.>      These vastra/dress can also be send by Courrier, if required.> Jai Sai Ram> Ashok Gupta> Mysaibaba20@ .

com> Veena_gupta_ 2000  > > --- On Wed, 3/18/09, Velvili Ratnam <velvilir@.. .> wrote:> > > Velvili Ratnam <velvilir@.. .>> > veena_gupta_ 2000 Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 3:02 PM> > > > > > > > Om Sai Ram >  > Veena Aunty and Ashok Uncle,>  > Me, my husband and my parents are planning to visit Shridi during the month of May and we are coming from Canada. I would like to offer the clothes and mala to baba, Could you please let me know to whom I should contact when I am there or can I contact anyone before we go and make arrangements. Thank you so much for your assistance and sorry to distrub you. >  > Regards> Velvili Ratnam> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart

SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail>