IndiaDivine.org

Baba and Black Magic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram to all

Swami is GOD incarnation on Earth. It is his play of realization given only to true Devotees. As he is the pervasive consciousness in the Universe in atom to mighty mountains, he certainly is the indweller of individual heart. Very few fortunate people have the direct experience of Sri Satya Sai Baba as the indweller and can realize his omnipresence. He is the physical manifestation of "SAT, CHIT and ANANDA", the unseen three feet beyond the tangible human comprehension. This body of SAI BABA is given to us, out of immense love for humanity and is manifested due to the prayers of the Yogis, Bhaktas, Rishis.As a person thinks, where ever he or she is, Swami seems to know and respond. That response is also his will and the attainment of the devotee. It is very unfortunate that we look at the manifestations of articles

as the measure of his divinity rather than Human transformation as the measure of his divinity. Realization of his omnipresence within and in the totality of creation and circumstances is teh purpose of his incarnation.He certainly brought the whole world to his feet without leaving a small hamlet PUTTAPARTI. He manifested where ever there was need.

He willed and cured many diseases, yet he took a terrible fall and is not walking , so that the creation will continue uninterrupted and Tsunamis and natural disasters won't destroy his creation.When he had taken HUMAN SUFFERING so that the Humanity is not at stake, who has the right to call that he is a Magician and that he is performing Black Magic????

There are some negative influences on earth who will use their powers to destroy others, but Swami forgives the sinners so that they reform their habits.

I have seen some people who have committed from my point of view mistakes that should not be forgivable, Swami has forgiven them and they chose a good path subsequently.

My recent personal experience is of his omnipresence and through his will he totally cured my potentially surgical condition without any means of materialistic things like vibhooti.

I was in Parti last year wiht a very narrow Ileo-Cecal junction . Ihave a CT scan of the abdomen done at SSIHMS on July 19th that scared the eminent doctors that I could end up with an acute surgical abdomen any time. I was advised to leave the Ashram ASAP to get medical attention or an emergency colonoscopy to see what was wrong!!!!

I totally surrendered to Swami and prayed that if I were to be at the EDUCARE conference, please take care, and did nothing but meditate upon SAI GAYATRI and DEVI SAPTA SHATI all of 19th, avoided Darshan also. The next day , on 20th , I had no problem.

I still did not get any check up. I felt that the next day I was cured through SAI SANKALP. I did not put it to any test. I am fine now.

Please read the above comment as a duty from a Baba's devotee rather than written with a personal experience to glorify my experience with conceipt. It pains me to see that the world is missing an opportunity to see the Lord and be with him through ignorant comments placed on the internet without a personal exploration to experience teh divinity in him. At the outset, I also realize thatSwami constantly does this to seperate the grain and teh shaft.

In sincere love fro Swami and the purpose of his avatarhood on earth

SAI SISTER

--- On Sun, 4/19/09, Leeladhar <leedhar wrote:

Leeladhar <leedhar[saibabanews] Baba and Black Magicsaibabanews Date: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 1:56 PM

Theosophical Lady: (thinks whether Baba’s extraordinary powers are cases of black magic).

[baba’s powers were not acquired one after another by dint of repeating mantras and going through rites intended for such acquisition. His powers were part of his nature, as developed by the Guru’s grace, after a course of prolonged and intense love and devotion to the Guru-God.

Srimad Bhagavata, V(5) 35, where the saint Rishaba in proceeding with his blissful God realization, i.e., realization of Vasudeva, as God external to himself and as his self, developed, siddhis such as (1) Duragrahana – seeing things happening at any distance, (2) Antardhana – sudden appearance and disappearances, 352, 532 (3) Manojava – quick flash of thoughts, achieving all feats of intellect or reason-intuition intensified, 406 (4) Parakayapravesa – entering

other bodies living or dead, 321 (5) Vaihayasa – travelling with a physical body through air, despite obstructions like walls etc.,]

Baba: Black! This is a Brahmin, a pure Brahmin, a white Brahmin. He will lead thousands on to the Subbra Marga, i.e., white or pure path (to God). No (Black) Kala Yavana can put his foot here

(Source Sai Baba Charters and Sayings) http://www.saileela s.org

Guest guest

Baba to a victim of Black Magic: God will bless.

A man of Parwani was the victim of Black Magic. Food looked like hair, and smelt like dung. His articles caught fire spontaneously. He tried poojas and professional mantrics in vain. He came to Shirdi. Baba blessed him. the Black Magic was destroyed.

Evil Spirits were removed by Baba in His presence.

(a) Hansraj was said to be afflicted with an evil spirit.

He came to Baba.

Baba (slapping him): Evil spirit! Be off.

Hansraj had no more evil spirit and his Asthma (chronic) also left him by staying with Baba.

(b) Mrs. Tipnis was possessed and was brought to Shirdi. the evil spirit gradually left her while at Shirdi by Baba’s blessing.

(Source Sai Baba Charters and Sayings)

http://www.saileelas.org