IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 23rd April 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

2. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Local Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

3. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12

Noon is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 23rd April 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not

been included in this.

6. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha.........

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 23rd April 2009

Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 23rd April 09 -- mythili k n &

parthasarathy & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Joyce Sewsunker" <JSewsunker.............

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--23/0 4/09

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:01 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

May you both have a blissful week ahead.

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 23/04/09 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria...........

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (23.04.2009) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:43 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (23.04.2009) . I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.

SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAI

VISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAI

YUG PAREKH - MUMBAI

RUPAL DAS - USA

RAHUL DAS - USA

RACHIT DAS - USA

RIYA DAS - USA

RAMESH TOKERIA - INDORE

KALPANA TOKERIA - INDORE

NIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "anitapoddar2000 " <anitapoddar2000........

Re:

Friday, April 17, 2009 3:51 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

DEAR VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI,

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING NAMES IN YOUR RECITATION OF THE SAI AMRIT VANI ON THURSDAY 23RD APRIL 2009

ANITA PODDAR ANTWERP BELGIUM

VIJAY PODDAR MOSCOW RUSSIA

LEELA PRASAD MUMBAI INDIA

KRISHNA PRASAD MUMBAI INDIA

DIVYA PODDAR MUMBAI INDIA

TEJAL PODDAR MUMBAI INDIA

ATULYA PRASAD AHMEDABAD INDIA

SANGEETA PRASAD AHMEDABAD INDIA

KARAN PRASAD AHMEDABAD INDIA

I WOULD BE SURELY HEARING THE SAI AMRIT VANI AND WILL READ A CHAPTER OF THE SAI SAT CHARITA.ABOUT THE OTHERS I THINK IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE

SHOULD I HEAR THE AMRIT VAI AT 11 MY LOCAL TIME?

I WILL BE COMING TO DELHI SOON CAN I VISIT YOUR PLACE OF WORSHIP?

THANKS

ANITA PODDAR

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Saibaba C." <csaibaba.........

Sai Amrit Vani on 23rd April 2009

Friday, April 17, 2009 3:18 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Beloved Maa!Respected Ashok Sir!Sairam!Kindly include my name in Sai Amritvani Prayers on 23rd April 2009. Iwould recite Sai Amrit Vani at my home at Puri in Orissa and read Satcharitra also.Yours in Sai SevaC.Saibaba

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc...........

prayers on 23/04/09

Friday, April 17, 2009 10:24 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOJI AND VEENAJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 23/04/09, I SHALL LISTEN TO AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE , AND ALSO READY SSC REGULARLY.THANKSAT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "Abhinandan Sharma v" <abhiseven

Request for prayer for Sahil Sharma-next Thursday 23rd April 2009

Friday, April 17, 2009 5:17 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veenaji

Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Shirdi Sai Jai Jai Sai

First of all we surrender at the lotus feet of Shirdi Sai Baba and seek His blessings for our family which has got disturbed since Sahil Sharma is missing from Surrey(Canada)since 13th November 2008.

We would like to request you to make a prayer to Shirdi Sai Baba in your prayer meeting next Thursday.We will be reciting Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatCharitra on 23rd April in our house.We may state that Sahil Sharma ,aged 20 years, has been missing since November 2008,Sahil Sharma was staying with us and studying in Engineering course(Infornation Technology)at Kwantlen University in Newton,Surrey(Canada)..We know that there is no problem which our Saibaba can not solve.We humbly request you to include our name and let us hope some miracle will take place when collective prayer is done by pure devotees in the Sai Temple at your place..

Details of family members and address is given below:

Mrs.. Usha Sharma(Grand mother)-Canada

Mr.Sambahv Sharma(Father)-Jalandher India

Mrs.. Jai Shree Sharma( Mohter) Jalandhar India

Mr.Abhinandan Sharma(Uncle)-Canada

Mr.Sahil Sharma ( Missing) from Canada

Canada Address-7631,140th Street,Surrey,BC,V3W5J9(Canada)

India address: 61, Nijatam Nagar, Jalandhar City Punjab

E-mail address: abhiseven

You are like Bayaji Bai for us and hope your prayer will be heard for Sahil Sharma and depressed family members.Our faith is that SaiBaba will guide us with this prayer and Sahil will return home and start leading normal healthy life in the familyWaiting for chamtakr with this prayer and seek blessing from Saibaba,We remail

Sincere devotees(Sharma family),Surrey,Canada

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "SWAPNA VANGALA" <swapna_pharmaco........

SRI SAI AMRIT VANI

Sunday, April 19, 2009 3:21 AM

veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM, PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING NAMES FOR THURSDAY PRAYERS ON 23 RD APRIL.VANGALA BHADRAIAH, KANAKA LAKSHMI, KIRAN KUMAR, SWAPNA.SUNDAY 19TH TIME 12:46 PM. place : in my own home in kukatpally, hyderabad,flat 306, sri chakra enclave plot 13WE WILL RECITING/READING OR LISTENING SRI SAI AMRIT VANI ON THAT THURSAY AT ANY TIME WHEN WE FEEL THE STRONG PRESENCE OF SAIRAM WITH US

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "Uma Ram" <uramasubbu........

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation - 23.4.2009

Sunday, April 19, 2009 12:59 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Ji & Veena Ma,

Koti pranams on the lotus feet of Sai Ram

Please pray for us,

Uma Ram to get a good job,

Janani. R. to get good rank in X standard,

Ram to get promotion.

I will recite Sai Amrit Vani on

Date : 23.4.2009 Thursday

Venue : Abu Dhabi

Time : 11.00 AM

Ohm Sai Ram

Regards,

Uma Ram

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

10. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc.............

Sai Amrit Vani (April 23)

Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:02 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Please include us in your prayers on Thursday April 23.

Kindly pray that we are able to sell or rent our place in IL.

Bhagwan Sai's divine intervention is required.

I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place.

Please pray for the following devotees.

Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad, Kerala

Mrs & Mr Menon, Mumbai

Seema, Tanu & Tina, IL, USA

Sunanda, Jaykumar and Prannay, Palakkad, Kerala

Suresh ND, USAThank you.T.Suresh

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "krishrao " <krishrao........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:50 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, April 23, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "rani sastry" <sastryusha..........

Prayers for23rd April 09

Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:48 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai RamAshoji and Veena MaPlease include the following names for the 23rd Thursday Amritvani prayersVarun Sastry - (son) Billings ,Montana, US Niresh sastry - Austin Texas USUsha Sastry - Austin , Texas - will read /listen to AmritvanisiarmaUsha sastry

13. "PARVATHIFirst Name Kumar" <parupradeep...........

Please include our name in this week Amritvani Recition-23/04/2009

Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:30 PM

veena_gupta_2000

SairamTrust this finds you and Veenaji in good spirits. Thanks for including our names last week. I am requesting you please include my family name inthis Thursday (23/04/2009) Amritvani recition. I willhear/recite amritavani on this Thursday.Names are as follows:Parvathi, Pradeep & Preethi, we are from Melbourne,AustraliaPlease pray for my daughter Preethi to get a graduate position in Big company. Please also ask BABA to bless as it will be my Birthday on Thrusday the 23rd AprilThanks once again, Have nice weekRegardsParvathi & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga............

please include my name in the Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer--Thursday-23/04/09.

Monday, April 20, 2009 6:56 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear saimaaand ashokji,

My pranams to both of you. It is very nice photographs of saibhajan and saimaa was seen. It is very very fortunate when i saw the photographs of sai maa with Praying Babaji with immensed and depp BHAKTHI, THE RESULTS SHE GOT UDHI ON HER SAREE

FOLDS. THAT ALSO I HAVE SEEN AND VERY HAPPY TO SAIMAA WITH COLLECTING UDHI ON HER SAREE FOLDS.

SAIMAA, I AM DO RECITE SRI SAI AMRTIVANI, ARTI PSALM, SAI NAMAAVALI AND GURU CHARITRA, SATCHARITRA PARAYAN FROM MY PLACE AT CHENNAI.

please pray for me to get PROMOTION-E =1 TO E=2 WITH BABAJIS GRACE IS MY PRAYER REQUEST.

MY PRAYER TO BABAJI THROUGH SAI MAA AND SAI

BHANDHUS

I REQUEST SAIMAA AND ASHOKJI TO DO PRAYER ON BEHALF ME TO BABAJI SPECIALLY AND BY ALL SAI DEVOTEES WHO PRESENT THERE WITH SAIMAA ALSO REQUESTED BY ME TO INCLUDE MY REQUEST MY PRAYER (PROMOTION FROM E-1GRADE TO E-2 GRADE.)

BECAUSE I KEPT MY PRAYER SEVERAL TIMES TO BABAAJI, BUT SOMEHOW ANY MISTAKE DONE BY ME AS HUMAN BEING SO IT WILL GET SLOW RESULT. I GOT APOLOGISE FROM BABAAJI THROUGH THIS LETTER. BABAAJI PLEASE FORGIVE ME THAT I AM YOUR CHILD IF I DO ANY MISTAKE AS A FATHER YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I KNOW YOUR DWARAKAMAYI WILL HELP ME AND FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME PROMOTION AND PEACE OF MIND. EVEN I AM REQUSTING ALL SAI BROTHERS/SAI SISTERS/SAI BHANDHUS PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AT SIDHARTH EXTENSION, NEW DELHI WHEN SAIMAA PERFORM THE SAI AMRTIVANI POOJA..

THANK YOU ALL AND BABAJI AND SAIMAA,

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Kuppi Bai

15. "nirmala jayaraman" <waves50...........

No Subject ]

Monday, April 20, 2009 6:09 AM

Veena Ma, Pranams to you and Asokji , Regularly I recite Sai Amritvani on Thursdays. Please pray for Thursday the 23rd forSaiNetra my grand daughter who is falling sick quite often ,she is 2 years old. Daughter Deepa and Mahesh ,parents of sai Netra who are worried due to childs health . Aishwarya whose husband drinks and smokes ,worried Rahul aishwaryas husband ,who is not able to control his drinking and smoking,pl. pray for Rahul, Thank you Veena Ma,Nirmala Bangalore .

16. "zayasankar serou" <zserou..........

Sairam

Monday, April 20, 2009 3:46 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(23.04.2009)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

17. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah.........

Please include our Names on April 23th, 2009 for Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Monday, April 20, 2009 3:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram, Jai Jai Sai Ram Most Respected Uncleji and SaiMaaji, My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (April 23th, 2009). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (April 23th, 2009) Sai Amrita Vani recitation.

I lost my current job. So I am requesting you please pray for me and request BABA to give me some Good Job or start my own business and become financially strong. I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA. On Thursday ( April 23th, 2009) my wife will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it in the night after I reach home from my part time work. Because my 23+ months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully in day time and during day time I will be out for search job or doing part time job, so I can't take part. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again. And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (April 16th, 2009).Name: Mridul Borah, BangaloreWife’s name: Moushumi Borah, BangaloreDaughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore And following lisl is from Guwahati, AssamMother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her

daughterBrother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: NilkamalSister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna TalukderMama: Khetra Phukan With Sai's Prayermridul borah, Bangalore

18. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, April 20, 2009 2:24 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

I give thanks to the Lord for leading me to Him and to you.

Thank you for your prayers for me to Lord Sainath.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani

and read Sri Sai Satcharita on April 23rd.I will pray for all and meditate and read Gita.

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

19. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22.........

request

Monday, April 20, 2009 7:46 AM

dear Veenaji & ashokji, here is my usual request to include my name in your prayers on 23rd april.I'll recite & listen to amruthavani at the same time.Please pray for the below names also. THANKS A LOT.JAI SAI RAM.vedavalli. Bangalore.premavivekmridula & uday.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om..........

Sai Amrit Prayers

Monday, April 20, 2009 6:36 PM

veena_gupta_2000

I Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on thursday 23rd April in England.Please pray that the financial problems of Lisa Stewart be solved and that the job centre are lenient with her. May they let her off any mistakes she has made. May her debts be cleared and may she start again.Please pray that Lisa Stewart not be sent to jail and that she be filled with God's love.Please pray that Fern and Holly Stewart be protected and that they be healed of their ill health.Please pray that

Martin Lane give up smoking and any negative behaviour and support Lisa and her family in whatever way he can.Please pray that Katha and John Bushell pay the bills of Lisa Stewart until she is fit to do it. Please heal them.Please heal Lisa Stewart of her depression and help her to find some worth in soceity and discover what she should do in life.Let Dale Stewart continue to not harrass the rest of his family and be very happy, peaceful and filled with love forever.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 23rd April '09

Monday, April 20, 2009 2:25 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram. Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 23rd April 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers: Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar , Wife, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son, Amrita Puri, Kollam, Kerala.Shyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams. Shyam

22. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer.......

Please include my name

Monday, April 20, 2009 10:27 AM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 23 April 2009.

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

23. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8.........

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer April 23rd,2009

Monday, April 20, 2009 9:52 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Cc:

mohit.chaudhary, "Nidhi C" <nidhic, "Devendra Chaudhary" <dchaudhary

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji,

Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on April 23rd in our home

Devendra,Uma,Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Nidhi - Milwaukee,WI

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS &

PHMFHEP and Exam on 24th April -May Baba Bless us.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-972-2427-h

24. "(¯`·._.·[§ÃÑJMÕÑÎ]·._." <monicavazirani............

Pls Pray for us

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:46 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram

Please pray for our family, we will be reading Sai Amritvani in Toronto, Canada.

Om Sai Ram

Sanjay, Monica & Saurish

25. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa...........

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Monday, April 20, 2009 10:12 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday April 23rd 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

26. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar..........

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, APRIL 23, 2009 prayers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He removes all the blo