IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together , 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 23rd April 2009.

3rd (Final) Letter

Jai Sai Ram

No more letters for 23rd April 2009

Devotees send many names for prayers and write that He/She will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Please ask all the named devotees to do the same. Let them also do some karam.

We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). This is the last letter and letters received so far will be included this Thursday .

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

Mrs. Gupta (Sai Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

63. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s.........

Sai Smrit Vani

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:32 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Bhaiya and Veena DeediThe following will be reciting the Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday, April 23rd, 2009.================================================Ramkumar and Sankari Ramkumar, Chantilly, VA

USA.Mrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chantilly, VA USA.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names in your prayers.=============================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and ShyamalaS. PremaSowmya Sangeetha(Chennai India)Saikripa(Chantilly, VA,USA)ChitraRamesh Iyer(Abudhabi UAE) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

& & & & & & & & & & & & &

64. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn.............

SAU AMRITVANI ..........PRAYER ON 23 RD APRIL

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji

How are you?My pranams to you.Please include the following names for the thursday prayer.Ill be hearing and chanting Amritvani and read Saicharita.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Aishwarya.V

Sitara.A

Thank you .Sairam.

SARATHYS

DOHA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

65. "Rathnasri Rathnasri" <rathnasri_5............

Prayers for 23 April

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:16 AM

"Sai Maa" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Maa,

Om sai ram.

Please include our names in your prayers for 23-April-2009

Rathnasri( New Jersey,USA)

Aditya(New Jersey, USA)

Lakshmi Kantha(Andhra Pradesh, India)

Sesha Giri Rao(Andhra Pradesh, India)

Please pray for us to take care of everything in our lives. He knows everything.

Please pray Baba that I should get a job which I am asking him from 6 months..

And also about my mother Lakshmi Kantha's health,

My husband Aditya's career

I will recite AmrithVani on Thursday at any convenient time.

Thankyou Maa...

With Pranams to Sri Sai and You,

Rathnasri

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

66. "Prahlada Rao BB" <prahlada_raobb...........

SaiAmruthavani Parayanam from Bangalore 23-4-09

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:13 AM

"veena_Gupta Sairam" <veena_gupta_2000

SaiRam Ashok Ji,I will be doing the SaiAmruthavani Parayanam from Bangalore tomorrow, 23-4-09

Please include my name in the prayers list.

Regards

Dr. B.B. Prahlada Rao Bangalore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

67. "Manthena Ravindranath" <mrnath5.........

Let us pray together Sri Sai Amrit Vani Pooja Thursday April 23rd 2009

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:49 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok ji and Veena Maa ji,Please accept my pranaam'sPlease include the following names for Sai Amrit Vani recitation on April 23rd 2009 thrusday.Sahithi Sai ManthenaKavitha Sravanth KanthetiRavindranath Manthenaall from Newbury, United Kingdom.please pray for my daughter Sahithi Sai Manthena well

being as she will be starting a new therapy on April 23rd 2009 thursday, please bless her so that she will react to the therapy and with blessings from sai baba and blessing from you, i am sure she will recover fully.We assure you that we will be listening to Sai Amrit Vani prayers on this day.Thank You very muchKind RegardsRavindranath Manthena

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

68. "anju" <anju777.........

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:06 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Didi / Bhai Shaib, Hope you both are keeping good health.Please include the following names for 23 April-2009 SAI AMRIT VANI.Will be doing the same at LA on 23 April -2009.They are passing through very very bad times in business,and all our livelihood depends on this.BABA please help as as always,as only YOU can help us.OUR KOTI PRANAMS AT YOUR LOTUS CHARANS. SUPRIYA BHARADWAJ, KUNAL BHARADWAJ We live in California (USA). BABA please help your children come out of this financial difficulty.To keep us all in HIS FOLD forever.With warm regards to both of you.Thanking You.anju

69. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla........

Sai AmritVani(23rd Apr,2009)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:40 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji,

We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.

Regards,

Sunitha.

Names:

G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)

D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)

G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)

U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)

P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

70. "Chandra Sekaran V" <vchandrasn........

Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:01 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, SAI RAM!

Job hunting is going on for a full time/permanent employment position.Kindly include my name(Chandra Sekaran Venkataraman) during tomorrows(23-Apr) Sai Amritvanis recitation.Kindly pray that by sais grace and blessings we should land in good job successfully as soon as possible.Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!I will be reading Sai Amritavani,i am doing the prayer from Baltimore,Maryland.

May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra

71. "sri manoj" <ksm_cse...............

sai amrit vani

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:05 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

I would like to read Sai Amrit Vani this thursday. Please pray for the good of one and all.Thanks,Sri Manoj, Philadelphia,USA.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

72. PRAKASH <cprakasa@ ……………> prayer request> "for prayers letters to baba" <veena_gupta_2000> Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 10:58 AM>> om sai ram> please include my name in the comming SAI AMERIT VANI PUJA ON >

THURSDAY APRIL 23RD, 2009> i will listen to Sai Amrit Vani at 9am> please pray for me to solving my problems at work,and for good> health and happiness.> thank you> sai ram> in sai service> chamanlall prakash

sai ram

PS. We are writing from hollywood, Florida, in the U S A

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

73. "Aarti Khanna" <saikripa.aarti.......

You missed my name this time

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:32 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram Ashok Uncle,You have somehow not added my name this time in your prayers...I checked the mails...its neither in 1st lot of letters nor in the second. Anyways, I would be reading Sai amritvani with you people from my residence in Noida at 11:30 am on 23rd April, 2009.Please, Do include my name henceforth.Om Sai RamAarti

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Private and Confidential letters received.

1. "Jagath Perera" <jagathp......

2. "Adi K" <aumssaaiiaum........

3. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70..........

4. "govardhan" <govardhan_jv2003...............

5. "Saranathan" <gssaranathan..........

6. "Annapurni Krish" <kannapurni............

8. "Nalini" <nalinisk.................

9. "roda petigara" <petigara_roda..............

10. "Vino Mody (modyv)" <modyv..............

11. "Venugopala Rao ganji" <saidasa...............

12. "LangeClare" <LangeClare..........

13. "vineethayatheesh." <vineethayatheesh...........

14. "Balasubramanian Lalitha" <lalithab_93.........

15. "komal chowdhary" <komalchowdhary..........

16. "Navind Beeharry" <monav..........

17. "Nandhini M" <twinguys66...........

18. "Hariharan Iyer" <hariharan_r_iyer.............

19. "Yoga Katherason" <yoga_gk............

20. "Pisay, Sudheer Kumar (US - Hyderabad)" <spisay..........

21. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla.........

22. "shambhavi pai" <pais_hp............

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Guest guest

Age 1 Yrs..Maine Chalna SikhaAge 2 Yrs...Ladkiyon ko Cheda...Age 3 Yrs...ghar walon ki naak mein dum..Age 4 Yrs..Neighbours ki bell Baja ke bhagaaa..Age 5 Yrs..school mein Teacher ko line mari..Age 6 Yrs..exam mein cheating karna seekha...Age 7 Yrs...Papa ki Pocket se Purse gayab...Age 8 Yrs...Pirated cd's Ka dhaanda...Age 9 Yrs...Computer pe chatting karna seekha....Age 10 Yrs...Papa Ki car Road pe..Age 11 Yrs....Road waley apney apney Gharoon per..Age 12 Yrs...raat ko subah, subah ko raat....Age 13 Yrs...club jana shuruAge 14 yrs...padosi ki beti Le kar Faraar...Age 15 Yrs...MASTI ki duniya ka baadshah..Age 20 Yrs...finally ab shareef hogaya hooon!aur kuch naya karne ki talaash mein hoonkya tum mera saath dogi.......?Mujhse

Dosti Karogi...................??//

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!