IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 28th May 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

2. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Local Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

3. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 28th May 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

6. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria..........

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (28.05.2009) Sai Amritvani Prayer

Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:42 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (28.05.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha.............

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 28th May 2009

Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:36 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 28tht May 09 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker...........

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--28/05/09

Friday, May 22, 2009 2:53 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

May Baba always bless you both. Have a spiritual week ahead.

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 28/05/09 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "prajithathampi" <prajithathampi............

Praer request during chanting of Sai AmritVani

Friday, May 22, 2009 7:26 PM

veena_gupta_2000

SaiRam Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please kindly include my name also while you prayer this week (14th May).

I will be chanting SaiAmritVani on Thursday and I also will read SaiSatCharita.

My name is Prajitha Thampi and I live in Gainesvillle, Florida.

May Baba's Grace be upon one and all and especially on you and your family.

Om SAI RAM!

Prajitha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Kirubananthan Kanagasundram" <kirudivi.............

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR OUR NAMES RECITE FOR SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER AND POOJA TO BE HELD ON---(28/05/2009).

Friday, May 22, 2009 2:10 PM

veena_gupta_2000

'OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA JAYA SHRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SAI'

TO,

VEENA MAA AND ASHOK JI,

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR FAMILY FOR SUKH SHANTHI,GOOD HEALTH

AND FINANCIAL SITUATION FOR THIS THURSDAY ON (28/05/2009) AND OUR ELDER

SON DIVIYARAM-(3 YEARS AND 10 MONTH OLD),HE SUFFERING FROM TYPE 1 DIABETES

DISEASE LAST 7 MONTH,

PLEASE BABA MAA CURE OUR SMALL SON BAD AND DANGER DISEASE,

BABA MAA OUR SON NOW LIFE IS LIFE LESS LIFE PLEASE CURE HIM,

BABA MAA HIS SUGER LEVEL IS VERY HIGH,

PLEASE BABA MAA GIVE HIM GOOD LIFE, HEALTH, EDUCATION AND FUTURE LIFE,

BABA MAA OUR SON DIVIYARAM IN YOUR PRAYER FOR MIRACLE FROM OUR MERCIFUL

FAKRI, FORGIVE OUR SINS AND PROTECT OUR SON DIVIYARAM,

O LORD OUR JESUS BABA MAA COMPLETE HEAL DIVIYARAM BAD DISEASE,

PLEASE BABA MAA PUT YOUR POWER TO HEAL TO DIVIYARAM,

PLEASE BABA MAA HELP OUR FAMILY TO OVERCOME THIS DIFFICULT SITUATION,

O OUR LORD JESUS BABA, ABDUL BABA PLEASE BE WITH US.

WE WILL RECITING SAME TIME OUR RESIDENCE AT 11.00 AM TO 12.00(OUR TIME),

READ SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER OUR SELF ON THIS DAY AND ALSO READ

SHRI SAISATCHARITRA.

OUR FAMILY NAMES ARE AT HIS LOTUS FEET,

KIRUBANANTHAN,--(LONDON)

GOMATHI,-------------(LONDON)

DIVIYARAM,----------(LONDON)

KOHULARAM.--------(LONDON)

THANK YOU BABA MAA,

KIRUBA & FAMILY,

(22/05/2009).

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "prakashraj pradhan" <prpradhan68.............

Sairam - Please include our's name For 28th SaiSatcharitra & Amritvani Parayan.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:49 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,

Could you please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday May 28th 2009. We

will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our places.

Priti Ranjan Pradhan Abu Dhabi,

Sukanya Nayak Cuttack,

Saishree Pradhan Cuttack.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards.PRADHAN P. R.

7. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth......

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:59 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessings on all your good works and your Divine guidance.

I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and read Sri Sai Satcharita

and pray and meditate on May 28 at home with your permission.

Thank you for your prayers.

Om Sri Satchidinand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai.

Koti Pranams at Your Lotus Feet.

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

8. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer............

Please include my name

Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:10 PM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 28 May 2009.

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "Uma Iyer" <umasiyer9...........

Recitation of Shri Sai Amritvani and parayan of Satcharitra

Saturday, May 23, 2009 12:31 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Ma,

I am Uma Iyer from Saudi Arabia. Please include my family in your prayers on Thursday 28 May, 2009 and pray for my husband Sundar and my son Santosh to get into a good job. I will definitely read the Sai Amritvani and also the parayan of Satcharitra on Thursday.

Hope Babaji listens to my prayer and comes to our rescue.

God bless

Sai Ram

Uma

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

10. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta.............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 28th May '09

Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:13 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 28th May 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers: Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar , Wife, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son, Amrita Puri, Kollam, KeralaShyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22.........

request

Sunday, May 24, 2009 2:50 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

dear Veenaji & Ashokjithis is my usual request.Please include my name in yourprayers onmay 28th.I'll listen & recite amruthavani at the same time.Please pray for the names below.YOUR PRAYERS ARE VERY BENEFICIAL.thank you so much.vedavalli.Bangalore.Premavivekmrisdula & uday.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc..............

PRAYERS

Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:13 PM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

JAI SAI RAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 28/05/09.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO REGULARLY READ SSC. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (TRIPOLI,LIBYA)

13. "vittal_05." <vittal_05...........

RE: Let us Pray together

Monday, May 25, 2009 5:23 AM

Jai Gurudev, Jai Sai Ram Ashok Ji and Veena Maa Ji, This is Pandurangan.S. from Chennai my namaskarams for both of you Maa, please include the following names during the Recitation of Sri Sai Amrithavani and Parayan of Sai Satcharitra on 28th May 2009 Thursday. I will Listen and Recite Sri Sai Amrithavani on that day with Sai's guidance. 1. Pandurangan.S. 2.

Sundari.P. 3. Vijayakumar.S. 4. Meera Vijayakumar. Sai Baba Bless all his Children always, With Love & Light,

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "zayasankar serou" <zserou.........

Sairam

Monday, May 25, 2009 3:33 AM

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(28.05.2009)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(Uk)

15. "lalitha sekharan" <lalithasekharan............

Prayers for 28.5.2009

Monday, May 25, 2009 12:04 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veena Maa, Please include my father vaikuntam's name in your prayer besides Meena Vaikuntam,Geetha, Sai Murali, Badrinath, Meenakshi Raman and ChandyMy father is progressing well by the grace of Swami and request your prayers for his continued good health.This is specially in respect to every body's health.I will recite/listen to Amrit vani after aarti in the evening. Thank you, Lalitha SekharanDubai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu.............

Jai Sairam.

Monday, May 25, 2009 11:45 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam.

Respected Veena Maa,

First of all i would like to thank you for praying for us.

With your prayers and Baba's blessings, Sh Surinder Rana is responding to the teatment being given for his enlarged heart.....now we have hope.

Please continue to pray for Surinder Rana, Anu,Avantika,Bhovika, Kanchan Rohilla,Shashi Mehtani and the two small children of her brother, who were rendered motherless by the cruel hands of fate.

We all will be listning to Sai Amritvani from our respective places in Faridabad on the 28th.

My Deep Felt Regards

anu.

17. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56............

Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, May 25, 2009 12:33 PM

Dear Ashokji,Please can you include our names in the Sai Amrit Vani to be held onThrusday 28th May.Rishi Daswani---- read and listen---- mumbaiGeeta Daswani---- read and listen--- mumbaiDinesh Daswani--- read and listen--- mumbaiThanking you,Best Regards,Geeta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "Krishrao." <Krishrao..........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, May 28, 2009

Monday, May 25, 2009 12:11 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, May 28, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

19. "geetha ramaiah" <shirdisaidasi...........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani on 28th

Monday, May 25, 2009 5:08 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram.

SaiRam, respected Ashokji and Veenaji,

Please pray that Babaji will be with my daughter,on her trip to Australia.She is going alone and we are worried about her journey.I have been reciting Shri Sai Amrit Vani,every week and shall again recite on this thursday,by His Grace.Thank you for being our spiritual parents and guiding us in our sadhana.

Shri SatChitananda Sadguru Shri SaiNath MahaRaj Ki jai

20. "sona grover" <sonagrover2003............

prayers request

Monday, May 25, 2009 9:56 PM

jai sai ram hello veena ji and ashok jiplzz ...include me in prayers of shri amrit vani path . i will recite at my home .veena maa plzzz.pray for me and my family .baba ji please be with us .guide us protect us and show right path.baba ji please be with ashish grover guide him please baba ji bless him . we love u veena maa sona grover--------new york shivani nath---------new jersey nidhi maini---------atlanta komal -----------new york j.s grover------------new delhiashish grover-----------new

delhijai sai ram thanx and regards love u baba ji

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "PARVATHIFirst Name Kumar" <parupradeep..........

Please include our name in this week Amritvani Recition-28/05/2009

Monday, May 25, 2009 6:07 PM

veena_gupta_2000

SairamTrust this finds you and Veenaji in good spirits. Thanks for including our names last week. I am requesting you please include my family name inthis Thursday (28/05/2009) Amritvani recition. I willhear/recite amritavani on this Thursday.Names are as follows:Parvathi, Pradeep & Preethi, we are from Melbourne,AustraliaPlease pray for my daughter Preethi to get a graduate position in Big company. lThanks once again, Have nice weekRegardsParvathi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

22. "manish." <manish...........

Kindly Include us in Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on 28-May-09

Monday, May 25, 2009 11:51 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok/Veena Ji,Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to theSai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 28-May-09.Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/SharjahKanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at SharjahThank YouManish Gupta & Kanchan GuptaSharjah & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

23. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi........

sri sai amrit vani prayer request

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:13 AM

saimaa & ashokjiplease include mohan, geetha, radhika & arun from dubai for 28th thursday's prayer.geetha recites sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday. with humble pranams

24. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa.........

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:54 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday May 28th 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

25. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah.......

Requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (28th May) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Most Respected Uncleji and SaiMaaji,My thousands of Pranam to both ofyou. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (May 28th, 2009). I amrequesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (May 28th, 2009)

SaiAmrita Vani recitation. I am requesting you please pray forme so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they canput full attentions to BABA. On Thursday (May 28th, 2009) my wife will listen SaiAmrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it in the night after I reachhome from office. Because my 24+

months daughter isnot allowing her to do it peacefully in day time and during day time I will beout of home, so I can't take part. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again.And thanks for including our namesin last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (May 21th, 2009).Name: Mridul Borah, BangaloreWife’s name: Moushumi Borah, BangaloreDaughter:Hrishmita Borah, BangaloreAnd following lisl is fromGuwahati, AssamMother:Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughterBrother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria,Son: NilkamalSister:Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr.Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna TalukderMama: Khetra PhukanWith Sai's Prayermridul borah, Bangalore

26. "roop malik" <roopspace........

prayer request

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:11 AM

veena_gupta_2000

dearest veena didi,om sai ram,i thank you for your prayers and blessings..but today i am in desperate need of blessings as i am very very sick... my spinal cord does not support me and i am inexcruciating pain all the time..i am reading the SAI SATCHARITRA regulary and taking beloved babas udi as well as remembering and chanting his name always..but the unbearable pain continues...please include me in thursdays prayers..i shall be praying here at the same time....i thank you again..om sai ram,with love and hope,your child,roopMumbai

27. "Sirisha Nomula" <sirisha001..........

SaiAmritVani and SatCharitra Parayan(28.05.09)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:59 AM

Sairam SaiMa, UncleJi

Please include our names in this weeks Amritvani and SatcharitraParayan(28.May.2009). We will be recitin Amritvani and Satcharitra at our home in Belgium

Suresh Sirisha Sushrit Samhita

Sairam Sairam Sairam Sairam Sairam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga...........

please include my name in the sai amritvani prayer (28/05/09) Thursday

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:56 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Saimaa and Ashokji,

My pranams to both of you. Please include my name in the Sri Sai Amirtvani Prayer on Thursday (28/05/09). I will do recite Sri Sai Amritvani, Sai Art's, Sai namaavali, and read Sri Sai Satcharitra at the same time when Saimaa doing pooja at Sidharth Extension, Delhi at my place Chennai.

Babaaji please bless my husband to resolve from his ailments and shower your grace on him. Please bless one and all in the world.

Thank you Babaaji, Sai Maa, Ashokji and All Sai Bhandus.

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

29. "sai baba" <saibaba_nature.........

No Subject ]

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:16 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji

Hearty Pranams Maaji

Please include my daughters' name I. Swathi for Sai AmritVani prayers on May 28th '09 . Her IELTS exam is on 30th & 31st of this month.

Maaji she should obtain the desired grade. Please pray for her.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM P.S.MANI

HYDERABAD

30. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb...........

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:04 AM

Pranam Aunty Veena!

Hope you are keeping well. Thank you for all the Palki photos sent on email.

Please add my name to the list for Thursday (28 May 09) pooja. I will be listening to the cd.

Basanthie Sewsunker- Verulam- South Africa

Baba bless you for your divine seva.

With Sai regards

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

31. "lata tewari" <lata_tewari18...........

Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on28 May 2009.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:44 AM

Dear Veenaj and Ashok ji,

Om Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on28 May 2009.

still ,i m waiting with full of sharadhaa n saburi for baba,s miracle in my life for transformation ,

kindaly pray for me

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home,

Om Sairam

lata

{noida}

32. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30..........

Sri Sai Amritvani 28.5.2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 28.5.2009.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Good results for X Board exams & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications due to accident

Best RegardsKeshav

33. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8.............

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer May 28th,2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:26 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji-

Namsakar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on May 28th in our home