IndiaDivine.org

PLANT YOUR HAPPINESS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For there is no friend like a brother In calm or stormy weather,To cheer one on the tedious way, To fetch one if one goes astray,To lift one if one totters down,To strengthen whilst one stands. Thanks for always being there for me......

Plant your happinessWhen things go wrong as they sometimes will;When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;When the funds are low, and the debts are high;And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;When care is pressing you down a bit Rest if you must, but don't you quit.Success is failure turned inside out;The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;And you can never tell how close you are;It may be near when it seems afar.So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.Human being is driven by his needs and wants and till he lives on the earth he can not give up. He needs success and everyone loves to succeed. Success wont come easy. I have to toil hard for that. If I have to satisfy my hunger I have to search for the food or grow the food, it wont come easy. God has given me two hands to work, two eyes to look around, two ears to listen and brain to have wisdom, a toungue to motivate the persons and two legs to follow the path of the success and happiness. Happiness cant come easy. Birds are happy and a lizard is unhappy. Happiness seeds are within us and we have to grow the tree of the happiness from within with the water of hard work. Without the hard work the tree of happiness wont grow and we shall not learn the true meaning of the life. I want to toil hard as I am a soldier. I am not a baby. I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up or pepped up. I am a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me. I am a soldier. I am not a wimp. I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name, and building His kingdom! No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy or give me handouts. I do not need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for, or catered to. I am committed. I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around. I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside. I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit. When God called me into this army, I had nothing. If I end up with nothing, I will still come out ahead. I will win. My God has and will continue to supply all of my need. I am more than a conqueror. I will always triumph. I can do all things through the God. The devil cannot defeat me. People cannot disillusion me. Weather cannot weary me. Sickness cannot stop me. Battles cannot beat me. Money cannot buy me. Governments cannot silence me and hell cannot handle me. I am a soldier. Even death cannot destroy me. For when my Commander calls me from this battlefield, He will promote me to Captain and then allow me to rule with Him. I am a soldier in the army, and Im marching, claiming victory. I will not give up. I will not run around. I am a soldier, marching heaven bound. I will win and I will never give up. The pursuit for the win is so great that the little feel of the triumph brings smile on my face and I forget all the pain I took in fighting that war of survival. Some beautiful lines to motivate are -If you plant honesty, you will reap trust.If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.If you plant perseverance, you will reap victory.If you plant consideration, you will reap harmony.If you plant hard work, you will reap success.If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation.If you plant openness, you will reap intimacy.If you plant patience, you will reap improvements.If you plant faith, you will reap miracles.----------------------- --And as you have finished planting all these beautiful trees, you will come to know that unknowingly you have cultivated a beautiful garden of the happiness. We will toil hard in planting and caring for all these gems of the trees but once we will see the flowers of the happiness growing on these trees and beautifying the garden of life a BEAUTIFUL SMILE will come to your face.Thanks & Regards,

Ramnath & Jaya