IndiaDivine.org

ON SADHNA... LET US SEE WHAT SWAMI SAYS...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swami says...You complain that your neighbor began his spiritual discipline only two years since, while you have been keeping schedule since 20 years But, he has secured happiness, while you are miserable. You feel that you have been coming to me since years, but I take near me, those who have come just a short while ago. Your reactions lead you to ascribe injustice and partiality but answer lies in the past about which you are not aware. Twenty hammer stroke have been given to a slab but it did not break. An another fellow comes along and his second stroke, the slab is broken. The man who dealt the 20 is disappointed and the man who broke it in 2 is elevated, but the slab broke as a result of the cumulative impact of the 22. Your neighbor has his credit 20 years of sadhna, stored up in the causal body into which he came, from previous birth to his present one.

Your nature and your predilections are shaped by the way in which you loved and wrought, fed and fought, in the long serious of lives you had already. Jai Sai Ram, (Sharing with Sai Love) Ram.ChuganiRam ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp