IndiaDivine.org

Christmas to New Years - Shirdi Earns Rs.200 Crore's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~ Shirdi Earns Rs.200 Crore's in 10 Days ~02 Jan`2010Shirdi : From Christmas till New Year's ie, since last 10 days, Shirdi has earned a whooping Rs.200 Crore's. According to information, received Shirdi Sai Sansthan has made a net profit of Rs.8 Crore's in the last 10 days itself. 25 lakh Devotees had the blessed Darshan of Shirdi Saibaba and made around Rs.6.5 lakhs donation in all, as

offerings to Baba.Apart from it, Shirdi Sai Sansthan earned Rs.1.5 Crore's by Prasad Bhojan distribution etc.During this period all the Private Hotels / Lodges have also made a good earning. Hotels, Lodges, Florists, Parking, Private Luxury Taxi/Bus services etc had hiked their Fares by Four to Five times. Inspite, of all this Devotees spent crore's generously in the name of Sai Baba.Source -

SAIRAM,

THIS CAPTION " SHIRDI EARNS ........." IS SOUNDING DIFFERENT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT GOD AND LESS ABOUT MONEY. ALSO I READ A NEWS ITEM RECENTLY WHICH QUOTED " TIRUPATHI LOSING ABOUT A CRORE A DAY DUE THE TELENGANA PROBLEM...." . IS IT A REAL MANDIR OR A FINANCIAL INSTITUION ? IS IT FOR EARNING MONEY THAT THE TEMPLES ARE BUILT ? WHY SHOULD WE BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE INCOME OF THE TEMPLE. UNDOUBTEDLY, MONEY IS REQUIRED FOR MAINTAINANCE BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT SHOULD BE A TARGET.

I AM NOT BLAMING ANY ONE BUT TRYING TO SEE SOMETHING MORE

AND DIFFERENT FROM THE USUAL MUNDANE LIFE, ESP., WHEN WE GO TO ANY PLACE OF WORSHIP OR ON THE PATH OF LEARNING OR TALK ABOUT SPIRITUALITY.

I AM SORRY I AM NOT AGAINST ANY ONE. I LOVE ALL. MAY GOD BLESS EVERY ONE TO REALISE THE SUPREME. Mr.ROHIT MAY FORGIVE ME FOR MY PERCEPTIVE REMARK.

JAI SAIRAM,

p.n. ganesh (A) pnv giri.--- On Sun, 3/1/10, rOhit <rOhit wrote:

rOhit <rOhit[sBOI-post] Christmas to New Years - Shirdi Earns Rs.200 Crore'ssboiDate: Sunday, 3 January, 2010, 11:36 AM

~ Shirdi Earns Rs.200 Crore's in 10 Days ~02 Jan`2010

NEW! Click Animation pictures of Shirdi Sai BabaShirdi : From Christmas till New Year's ie, since last 10 days, Shirdi has earned a whooping Rs.200 Crore's. According to information, received Shirdi Sai Sansthan has made a net profit of Rs.8 Crore's in the last 10 days itself. 25 lakh Devotees had the blessed Darshan of Shirdi Saibaba and made around Rs.6.5 lakhs donation in all, as offerings to Baba.Apart from it, Shirdi Sai Sansthan earned Rs.1.5 Crore's by Prasad Bhojan distribution etc.During this period all the Private Hotels / Lodges have also made a good earning. Hotels, Lodges, Florists,

Parking, Private Luxury Taxi/Bus services etc had hiked their Fares by Four to Five times. Inspite, of all this Devotees spent crore's generously in the name of Sai Baba.Source - http://pratahkal. com/index. php?option= com_content & task=view & id=111957_I Always Sit when I meet Egoistic People,You know Why ?Simply, because I can't Stand Them !!! gO eGo gO - rOhit

beHaL

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.