IndiaDivine.org

Sai Amrit Vani CD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam to all:

Anyone who needs or wants a Sai Amrit Vani CD can send me a e-mail and I will send it out to you. There is no money involved.

The purpose of doing this is to encourage as many Sai Baba devotees as possible to recite, listen, participate in this divine activity.

Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta have been doing this pooja on Thursdays for years in Delhi with so many devotees participating. They have been so generous in opening up their home for the devotees to come and participate and experience the bliss. I am also one of those very fortunate persons to have participated in Sai Amrit Vani pooja in their home. It was an experience I will cherish for life.

So if the only reason that is keeping you from particiapting in Sai Amrit Vani is the lack of a CD, please let me know and I will be more than happy to mail it to you. You can recite it on your own, listen to it on your own, form your own Sai Amrit Vani group or participate with Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta in the recital on Thursdays.

May Baba Bless us all

Mohan Makhija

MMakhijaSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

hi there can i have cd please. thanks the address is ravi bhamber 7 colvin rd eastham london e6 1jjMMakhija wrote: Sairam to all: Anyone who needs or wants a Sai Amrit Vani CD can send me a e-mail and I will send it out to you. There is no money

involved. The purpose of doing this is to encourage as many Sai Baba devotees as possible to recite, listen, participate in this divine activity. Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta have been doing this pooja on Thursdays for years in Delhi with so many devotees participating. They have been so generous in opening up their home for the devotees to come and participate and experience the bliss. I am also one of those very fortunate persons to have participated in Sai Amrit Vani pooja in their home. It was an experience I will cherish for life. So if the only reason that is keeping you from particiapting in Sai Amrit Vani is the lack of a CD, please let me know and I will be more than happy to mail it to you. You can recite it on your own, listen to it on your own, form your own Sai Amrit Vani group or participate with Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta in the recital on

Thursdays. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija MMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Sairam Ritesh Arora,

I will be happy to mail out a Sai Amrit Vani CD to you by Air Mail to your New Delhi address. I will mail it in the next few days and you should receive it in about 8-10 days after that.

May Baba Bless us all

Mohan MakhijaSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram,

It has been my wish to be able to participate in the Sai

Amrit Vani since I joined in.Unfortunanetly I have not

been able to download it from the files at the given site.

Now that you are giving such an opportunity ,I would be

very happy if you could mail me the Sai Amrit Vani CD.

My mail address:

avinha

Thanking you for this divine gesture.

Avinash Haradhun

On 14 Apr 2007 23:09:24 -0700,Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:25:21

EDT

MMakhija wrote:

> Sairam to all:

>

> Anyone who needs or wants a Sai Amrit Vani CD can send

>me a e-mail and I

> will send it out to you. There is no money involved.

>

> The purpose of doing this is to encourage as many Sai

>Baba devotees as

> possible to recite, listen, participate in this divine

>activity.

>

> Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta have been doing this pooja

>on Thursdays for

> years in Delhi with so many devotees participating. They

>have been so generous

> in opening up their home for the devotees to come and

>participate and

> experience the bliss. I am also one of those very

>fortunate persons to have

> participated in Sai Amrit Vani pooja in their home. It

>was an experience I will cherish

> for life.

>

> So if the only reason that is keeping you from

>particiapting in Sai Amrit

> Vani is the lack of a CD, please let me know and I will

>be more than happy to

> mail it to you. You can recite it on your own, listen to

>it on your own, form

> your own Sai Amrit Vani group or participate with Veena

>Didi and Ashokji

> Gupta in the recital on Thursdays.

>

> May Baba Bless us all

>

> Mohan Makhija

> MMakhija

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free

>at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

Can you send me the CD? My name is: LUIS TOVAR CARRILLO Adreess: LAURO DEL VILLAR L9 MZ 27 COL. FRANCISCO VILLA DELEGACION IZTAPALAPA CP 09720 MEXICO, D. F. Thanks Sai Ram Luis Tovar MMakhija escribió: Sairam to

all: Anyone who needs or wants a Sai Amrit Vani CD can send me a e-mail and I will send it out to you. There is no money involved. The purpose of doing this is to encourage as many Sai Baba devotees as possible to recite, listen, participate in this divine activity. Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta have been doing this pooja on Thursdays for years in Delhi with so many devotees participating. They have been so generous in opening up their home for the devotees to come and participate and experience the bliss. I am also one of those very fortunate persons to have participated in Sai Amrit Vani pooja in their home. It was an experience I will cherish for life. So if the only reason that is keeping you from particiapting in Sai Amrit Vani is the lack of a CD, please let me know and I will be more than happy to mail it to you. You can recite it

on your own, listen to it on your own, form your own Sai Amrit Vani group or participate with Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta in the recital on Thursdays. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija MMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com See what's free at AOL.com. Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo..mx/

Guest guest

can yu plz send me sai amrit vani cd to me.MMakhija wrote: Sairam Ritesh Arora, I will be happy to mail out a Sai Amrit Vani CD to you by Air Mail to your New Delhi address. I will mail it in the next few days and you should receive it in about 8-10 days after that. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija See what's free at AOL.com.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

send me sai amrithvani cd in this address.... sidharth sk civil contracting co. llc, post box 1321,postel code 112, ruwi, sulthanate of oman. luis tovar <tecnografica64 wrote: Can you send me the CD? My name is: LUIS TOVAR CARRILLO Adreess: LAURO DEL VILLAR L9 MZ 27 COL.

FRANCISCO VILLA DELEGACION IZTAPALAPA CP 09720 MEXICO, D. F. Thanks Sai Ram Luis Tovar MMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com escribió: Sairam to all: Anyone who needs or wants a Sai Amrit Vani CD can send me a e-mail and I will send it out to you. There is no money involved. The purpose of doing this is to encourage as many Sai Baba devotees as possible to recite, listen, participate in this divine activity. Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta have been doing this pooja on Thursdays for years in Delhi with so many devotees participating. They have been so

generous in opening up their home for the devotees to come and participate and experience the bliss. I am also one of those very fortunate persons to have participated in Sai Amrit Vani pooja in their home. It was an experience I will cherish for life. So if the only reason that is keeping you from particiapting in Sai Amrit Vani is the lack of a CD, please let me know and I will be more than happy to mail it to you. You can recite it on your own, listen to it on your own, form your own Sai Amrit Vani group or participate with Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta in the recital on Thursdays. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija MMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com See what's free at AOL.com. Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo..mx/

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Sairam,

Please send me Sai Amrit Vani CD on the below mentioned address

#MIG-29,IInd stage(KHB)

Nrupathunga Road,Kuvempunagar

Mysore - 570023

Karnataka

>MMakhija

>

>

> Sai Amrit Vani CD

>Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:25:21 EDT

>

>Sairam to all:

>

>Anyone who needs or wants a Sai Amrit Vani CD can send me a e-mail and I

>will send it out to you. There is no money involved.

>

>The purpose of doing this is to encourage as many Sai Baba devotees as

>possible to recite, listen, participate in this divine activity.

>

>Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta have been doing this pooja on Thursdays for

>years in Delhi with so many devotees participating. They have been so

>generous

>in opening up their home for the devotees to come and participate and

>experience the bliss. I am also one of those very fortunate persons to

>have

>participated in Sai Amrit Vani pooja in their home. It was an experience I

>will cherish

>for life.

>

>So if the only reason that is keeping you from particiapting in Sai Amrit

>Vani is the lack of a CD, please let me know and I will be more than happy

>to

>mail it to you. You can recite it on your own, listen to it on your own,

>form

>your own Sai Amrit Vani group or participate with Veena Didi and Ashokji

>Gupta in the recital on Thursdays.

>

>May Baba Bless us all

>

>Mohan Makhija

>MMakhija

>

>

>

>************************************** See what's free at

>http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

AUM SRI SAI RAM;Respected Dr. Mohan Makhija; Sai Ram; Brother Mohan, you are not only lucky, but also very Blessed indeed to have had that treasured golden opportuinity to see, hear, be touched, and spend rare precious human life's momenst at Divinely Blessed Couple's, the Guptaji's residence "WHERE GOD LIVES"..GOD Blesseses those WHO SEEK GOD'S GRACE, and Where the MESSAGE OF SAI AMRITA VANI, brings holies vibrations, unique Heavely Blissful atmosphere of the sort only MAHARISHIS, YOGIS OR ENLIGHTENED SAINTS Experienced after YEARS and YEARS of TAPASIYA..PENANCE, OR SOLITITUDE..Yet SIDDARTH EXT DWARKAMAYEE; one receives ALL this Gifts of DIVINE GOD'S GRACE, just by BEING there, without any VART, POOJA; FASTING; etc..How fortunate, How very Blessed lucky You have been, You alone understand and realise..A seed of Mango tree, only gains MOKSHA, Liberations after that seed turns and grows into a huge TREE, bearing the next generation of FRUITS OR SEEDS..With this one seed,

thousands of people, even birds, and insects receive the fruits of MANGOES..These mangoes even find their way not in just shops or markets, but also in INDIA'S highest unreachable mountain shrines, through the hands and effots of devotion of thristy and hungry souls seeking GOD'S BLESSINGS,..That is the unseen POWER od just one single seed, so you can IMAGINE the UNSEEN MIRACLE DIVINE POWERS OF One reciation of ONE SRI SAI AMRITA VANI, The seed BEJA MOOLADHARA, OF DIVINE PARAMATHMA, PARMESHWARA SRI SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ, OF SHIRDI, AND VISWA JAGAT..HIS TREE OF GRACEWILL GROW AND GROW, Granting the BHAKTH, the ETERNAL, ELIXIR OF AMRITA, ANANDA..and the generation of the next family tree Too..You are rendering such noble SEVA, by streching the SAN NATH'S OWN HANDS, TO REACH HIS CHOSEN BHAKTH..RESIDING IN FAR AWAY ABODE OR PLACE..FROM SHIDDARTH AND SHIRDI HIS KINGDOM OF LOVE!!! Mohanji You are brining tears of LOVE and JOY, OF UNTOLD HAPPINESS and everlasting PEACE,

with such SRADDHA and SABURI, one cannot fail to appreciate this..May many more, peoople gain INSPIRATION, and ENLIGHTENMENT, for WE ARE ONE BIG SAI PARIVAAR..Doosroo kaa dookh door kaarnew wale tere sab dookh door kaarenge SAI, Kiye jaa tu jaag mai Bhaiaalaiee Kaa KAAM tere SAAB KAAAM KARGEENGE SAI RAM....JAI JAI SAI RAM JAI SADGURU SAINATH; TUM EK SAAHAARA HOO ; TUM HI MAATA TUM HI PITAA TUM HI JEEVAN KI NAAYA KE MAALIK HO; MERAA TOO JOO BHI..KAADHAM HO; DARASHAN HO TERE SHIRDI KI RAAHA MAI HO, MEERI POOJAA TERI DOOSTHI BAANEJAYE, AUR MAI TERE BANDHO KO TERE DARSHAN KAARAAOO..OH SAI NATHA OH MERE SADGURU PALANHAAR...GOD knows everything, every movement, every heart beat, and listens to every cry and prayer, wheverever His name and His form is installed, or heard...Badi Didiji, has the most Unique AMAZING undisputed reach, closeness, as well as divine blessed connection, that only HANUMAN or MEERA had with AVATAR OF GOD..How fortunate i am and my two sisters recently

have been cannot be expressed, other than in our devotion itself to Badi Didi VEENAJI'S SACRIFICE..My sisters never understood, her significance, until they had her DIVINE DARSHANS..To them more than BABA, MORE THAN THE UDHI OZZING ON ALL PHOTOS AND STATUES, AND WATER POURING OUT OF THE CHARANS, ETC, IT WAS THE ENCOUNTER OR ALL ENCOUTERS, WITH BAADI DIIDI VEENAJI (THEY CALL HER BY NICKNAME "GODDESS (DEVIAUNTY")May i request if you have any spare CD's of SRI SAI AMRITA VANI then I wouldlike to request three (3) copies for my three sisters WHOP truely have had remarkable CHANGED HEARTS having WITNESSED THE MIRACLES OF BABA, with our mother's life, from a dying helpless bedridden, sleeping person to now a vibrantly ALIVE; smiling, authoratative BOSSY mother, who had given up hope of living, eating and drinking and taking medicines..SHE NOW IS ALMOST A NORMAL, HEALTHY PERSON, eating, drinking, and taking regular medicines, and doing walking excerises, etc etc, Hundreds

of well wishers ; guest family friends and relatives have visited our mum and she is giving everyone a surprised SHOCK, afer SHOCK, or having recovered so suddenly so fast..THIS IS ATTRIBUTED TO ONE AND ONE PERSON ALONE......SAIRAM MAA..VEENA JI badid didiji her sincere dept of CALL, nd offering of PRAYERS..Which i alone am AWARE..and know!! My mum is with US..even though so many of our grand children flew from far away counteries to bring her, out of terrible hopeless situation..most of it caused by negligence of her own medical doctor her many years family practitioner..Only SAI our GOD has SAVED her and kept her going...and through MYSAIBABA20 GROUP..and Bade Bhaisaab who pened their HEARTS, HOME AND HEAVELY BABA'S DWARKAMAYEE MANDIR -HIS DARBAR, to my innocnet sisters, unaware of thier good fortune and blessings...So much so much more BHAUTH KUCH DEYAA HAI DENE WALE NEE HUMKO..AASIRWADS SE BHI BADKAARKAR..NAAYEE ZINDAGEE MAA KO MILLEE HAI..IS SE BADKAAR AUR KIYA BAADI

AAMANAT HO SAKTHI HAI..KOI POOJA KA ARDHAS KA AMOOLYAA KHAAZAANA HO SAAKTHA HAI..PAA SAKTHA HAI..THANK YOU ALL everyone each and every one MEMEBER..OF MYSAIBABAGROUP 20 PARIVAAR.DHANYAA HO GAAYE HUM..May everyone too benefit when they receive that SPECIAL DIVINE CONNECTION WITH ..."GODESSESS DEVI AUNTI" badi ddi VEENAJI..may BABA grant her more and more SPIRITUAL POWERS, courage strenght and WISDOM...to guide us and save us from obstacles or obstructions dangers or death like situations, for sorrow and disappointments, from failues and faults, from pains and harmful people etc etc..Please Dr. Makhija, do spare on CD for my niece too she has requested whilst readind this e-mail..The names are as follows;SHEELA GEHLOT -JODHPUR-INDIASARITA PARIHAR- JODHPUR-INDIASANDHIYA -NAIROBI KENYA & ONE FOR THIS HUMBLE DAS SEVAK;JAYANT KACHHWAHA -READING UKOur postal address for the above CD's isSAI HEAVENS41 ELM

PARK ROADReading (Berks)RG 30 2TPUnited KingdomThank You..so much..keep up this generous and considerate offering to our LORD'S CHILDREN..JAI SAI RAMMAY BABA BLESS EVERYONE..JayantRAVI BHAMBER <ravi.bhamber wrote: hi there can i have cd please. thanks the address is ravi bhamber 7 colvin rd eastham london e6 1jjMMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: Sairam to all: Anyone who needs or wants a Sai Amrit Vani CD can send me a e-mail and I will send it out to you. There is no money involved. The purpose of doing this is to encourage as many Sai Baba devotees as possible to recite, listen, participate in this divine activity. Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta have been doing this pooja on Thursdays for years in Delhi with so many devotees participating. They have been so generous in opening up their home for the devotees to come and participate and experience the bliss. I am also one of those very fortunate persons to have participated in Sai Amrit Vani pooja in their

home. It was an experience I will cherish for life. So if the only reason that is keeping you from particiapting in Sai Amrit Vani is the lack of a CD, please let me know and I will be more than happy to mail it to you. You can recite it on your own, listen to it on your own, form your own Sai Amrit Vani group or participate with Veena Didi and Ashokji Gupta in the recital on Thursdays. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija MMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com See what's free at AOL.com.

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

Respected Mohan Makhija

I am living in Athens ,Georgia ,USA.I need SAI AMRITHAVANI CD. I am very greatful to you all people.

Sumathi Mudium

243,East Paces Dr.

Athens, GA-30605

Thankyou very time

I am eagerly waiting to hear SAI AMRITHAVANI.

"MMakhija" <MMakhija Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 12:37:30 AMRe: Sai Amrit Vani CD

Sairam Ritesh Arora,

I will be happy to mail out a Sai Amrit Vani CD to you by Air Mail to your New Delhi address. I will mail it in the next few days and you should receive it in about 8-10 days after that.

May Baba Bless us all

Mohan Makhija

See what's free at AOL.com.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.