IndiaDivine.org

Mailed out Sai Amrit Vani CD's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam. Mohanji, Thank you very much for your kindness to despatch the Cd's to us. May Baba's blessings with you and your family. JohnjiMMakhija wrote: Sairam to all devotees: Sai Amrit Vani CD's have been mailed out to the following devotees between April 16 to April 18. It can take a week or more depending on the postal service in your

area and the customs clearance of your country. K. C. TALWAR CANADA RAJNEEETA SARAF FIJI ISLANDS SHEELA GELHOT SARITA PARIHAR SANDHIYA JA YANT KACHHWAHA RAVI BHAMBER UK JOHN

TAN SINGAPORE DEEPAK KRISHNAMURTHY USA USHALAKSHMI KANNAN MALAYSIA ADITYA GUPTA INDIA SUMATHI MUDIUM USA S. HARADHUN BANGALORE, INDIA VISHAL SHARMA

MYSORE, INDIA K. N. MYTHILI BANGALORE, INDIA LOVE GERA AUSTRALIA MA. DEL. SOCORRO L MEXICO LUIS TOVAR CARRILLO MEXICO GAYATHRI RAO USA ANANTHA NARAYANAN CHENNAI, INDIA RITESH

ARORA DELHI, INDIA JAMES USA VINEY CHAWLA MANOJ GILL AJAY DEVI SURESH KUMAR SULTANATE OF OMAN IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOME OF THE E-MAILS REQUESTING SAI AMRIT VANI CD DID NOT REACH ME OR WERE SENT TO SPAM MAIL. IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED A CD AND YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST, THEN PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL AGAIN SO THAT I CAN MAIL OUT THE CD TO YOU. MAY BABA BLESS US ALL MOHAN MAKHIJA See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram, I am in receipt of Sai Amrit Vani CD. I have no words to express my gratitude and I am really blessed. With Sincere prayers to Lord Sai Nath Maharaj of Shirdy, Jai Sai Ram, AnanthanarayananMMakhija wrote: Sairam to all devotees: Sai Amrit Vani CD's have been mailed out to the following devotees

between April 16 to April 18. It can take a week or more depending on the postal service in your area and the customs clearance of your country. K. C. TALWAR CANADA RAJNEEETA SARAF FIJI ISLANDS SHEELA GELHOT SARITA PARIHAR SANDHIYA JA YANT KACHHWAHA RAVI

BHAMBER UK JOHN TAN SINGAPORE DEEPAK KRISHNAMURTHY USA USHALAKSHMI KANNAN MALAYSIA ADITYA GUPTA INDIA SUMATHI MUDIUM USA S. HARADHUN

BANGALORE, INDIA VISHAL SHARMA MYSORE, INDIA K. N. MYTHILI BANGALORE, INDIA LOVE GERA AUSTRALIA MA. DEL. SOCORRO L MEXICO LUIS TOVAR CARRILLO MEXICO GAYATHRI RAO USA ANANTHA

NARAYANAN CHENNAI, INDIA RITESH ARORA DELHI, INDIA JAMES USA VINEY CHAWLA MANOJ GILL AJAY DEVI SURESH KUMAR SULTANATE OF OMAN IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOME OF THE E-MAILS REQUESTING SAI AMRIT VANI CD DID NOT REACH ME OR WERE SENT TO SPAM MAIL. IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED A CD AND YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST, THEN PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL AGAIN SO THAT I CAN MAIL OUT THE CD TO

YOU. MAY BABA BLESS US ALL MOHAN MAKHIJA See what's free at AOL.com. emagzine1/01.mid">

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.